SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Was it considered NTR in the 1st game when blondie had the dream about Mark and you had options to put her in different positions or not including being choked in the corner of her place ? Asking for a friend. :)

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Was it considered NTR in the 1st game when blondie had the dream about Mark and you had options to put her in different positions or not including being choked in the corner of her place ? Asking for a friend. :)
Short answer, no it's not NTR because F and D were not in a romantic / intimate relationship at that point. Mark is a boyfriend from the past, though I find it interesting that the dev let's you interact from his (Mark's) POV and then she suddenly says "father!?"
So she's dreaming about a past encounter, only doing it with her father instead.
001-01.jpeg

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I actually edited Mark out and replaced them with dad instead.

I noticed in the first season day 8 when the daughter falls. If you fix the roof first and later she tries to fix the other thing on her own she'll fall and hit her head on the counter but if you fix the beam first and she falls she just hits the ground. Later when the daughter is recounting what happened if you fixed the beam first she says that she hit her head on the counter which actually never happened.

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
I noticed in the first season day 8 when the daughter falls. If you fix the roof first and later she tries to fix the other thing on her own she'll fall and hit her head on the counter but if you fix the beam first and she falls she just hits the ground. Later when the daughter is recounting what happened if you fixed the beam first she says that she hit her head on the counter which actually never happened.
Yeah, good catch. I personally think they forgot to add that render (hitting her head) to the scene when you're fixing the beam first. She still has the flashback all the same. I do prefer though how F and D interact with each other when fixing the beam first.

DonStark

May 4, 2017
It's avoidable, thankfully, so far anyway, who knows what the future holds
Yeah if ntr is always avoidable that's good because everyone will be happy ... but i hope it will not change and also i hope that the dev will not privilege the NTR route like some other game

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Yeah if ntr is always avoidable that's good because everyone will be happy ... but i hope it will not change and also i hope that the dev will not privilege the NTR route like some other game
At the moment unfortunately, it's seems to be exactly that (jealousy, shaming, power control etc - all pertaining to a certain kink).
https://f95zone.to/threads/lewd-island-s2-day-11-v1-1-xred-games.7982/post-4710495
I really hope the dev will balance this out (depending on the route / path you choose to follow) in future updates.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
One spot on day 10 when the daughter says please lick me and you get the option to obey her or not. If you pick maybe later the MC starts licking her all over the place but not where she wants the MC to lick her. Keep in mind that the daughter is laying on the ground with her upper body propped up with her arms and the MC is between her legs. The next scene the narrator is saying *she gets off you and positions herself so she's straddling you....* She was never on him she was below him.

Another spot she's laying on the ground while the MC is on top of her screwing her. Narrator: You look deep into each other's eyes and she lowers herself onto you.

I think I'll wait on playing season 2 as I'm just getting that kind of vibe from the end of season 1 so I'm going to wait a few or more updates till I know what is what with this new season and since you have to start new game anyway there is no need to start it then.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
At the moment unfortunately, it's seems to be exactly that (jealousy, shaming, power control etc - all pertaining to a certain kink).
https://f95zone.to/threads/lewd-island-s2-day-11-v1-1-xred-games.7982/post-4710495
I really hope the dev will balance this out (depending on the route / path you choose to follow) in future updates.
Yeah. It's cool that there are choices in the game, and that stuff is avoidable, but in practice that means that for a fair number of people, time will be spent on content they will probably never see, and to some updates will seem pretty small because of it. I'm not saying that's bad. The developers can do whatever they want with their game, and NTR and stuff similar to it has it's devoted fan base. But it's a major change from the first season of the game. Then again, everything is. You have the two characters that carried over, but they feel different.

What I would have done was to make season 2 about another island, and another family, but with more people. Maybe instead of just a father, it's a father and his two daughters, his sister and his niece. Sort of Swiss Family Robinson, but with incest. Lots and lots of incest. Or it's a father who is a teacher, and on a field trip that he's chaperoning he's stranded on an island with some of his students, which just happens to include his daughter(s). The idea of a father and daughter marooned together was a great idea, but it's not something that felt right being dragged out over an entire year's worth of updates, and the continuation at this point feels a little forced. It's like a tv show that was cancelled but then gets picked up a year later on a new network.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Short answer, no it's not NTR because F and D were not in a romantic / intimate relationship at that point. Mark is a boyfriend from the past, though I find it interesting that the dev let's you interact from his (Mark's) POV and then she suddenly says "father!?"
So she's dreaming about a past encounter, only doing it with her father instead.
View attachment 944336

Just relax. This game is VN. No one is forced to see something that they do not want to see. The real NTR is avoidable und will stay that way.

In fact, this scene isn't NTR, not even cheating or sharing, let alone sex at all. For the simple reason that it was a dream. Should you ever have a fencing dream about someone else, your girlfriend won't make you hell because of cheating, will she?

Rouboo

Mar 23, 2018
OMG. He really fcked this game's story pretty good. It was amazing until the last night in the island. Now it's just getting worst with every update. Specially with how he is trying to bring up new characters to cower his twisted and now unrelated bullsht story. I wish some one could take this game story and continue it from the last night in the island. Make it a real Lewd Island story. I'm so disappointed and heartbroken knowing that I'm not gonna play this game anymore because the magical strained in a remote island story is over :(

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
OMG. He really fcked this game's story pretty good. It was amazing until the last night in the island. Now it's just getting worst with every update. Specially with how he is trying to bring up new characters to cower his twisted and now unrelated bullsht story. I wish some one could take this game story and continue it from the last night in the island. Make it a real Lewd Island story. I'm so disappointed and heartbroken knowing that I'm not gonna play this game anymore because the magical strained in a remote island story is over :(
On the contrary, the Dv does a great job. You just never understood what it was about. This seemingly lonely island has a landing stage for ships. There is a shelter with supplies, there is drugged beer, a hidden weapon appears. This is all very suspicious, don't you think so? So, the whole time there were indications that the game is more of a crime thriller. and rather not a "Robinson Crusoe", as they apparently expected. In addition, the game is a VN, i.e. an interactive film / book, with possible turns to events, depending on the player's choice. Including NTR, avoidable. In games like this, you slip into one or more specific roles without being the MC yourself. And you experience their stories, make the decisions, see where they lead. You experience their stories. That is the meaning of VNs.

So, what did you expect, another run-of-the-mill vanilla thing, of which there are already more than enough? The dv offers us good entertainment with a lot of sex. And his product is obviously aimed at more demanding adults, as it is generally the case with VN. And he does it job well. The worst thing he could do now would be to hear people like you and crush his plan. So, you don't like it, we got that right? That simply means that you are not Dv's target group at all. That is acceptable. And that's not a problem either, there are a lot of successful vanilla / harem games. These are specially designed for simple people like you. I recommend Treasure of nadia, for example. It's great in its own way. Or maybe better BaDik?
That is also a NV, but it is also more aimed at young people. And this is exactly what you want. Play something like that, enjoy.

Come back in a few years, when you have repulsed yourself and are looking for more entertainment / quality.

You´re welcome.

Rouboo

Mar 23, 2018
On the contrary, the Dv does a great job. You just never understood what it was about. This seemingly lonely island has a landing stage for ships. There is a shelter with supplies, there is drugged beer, a hidden weapon appears. This is all very suspicious, don't you think so? So, the whole time there were indications that the game is more of a crime thriller. and rather not a "Robinson Crusoe", as they apparently expected. In addition, the game is a VN, i.e. an interactive film / book, with possible turns to events, depending on the player's choice. Including NTR, avoidable. In games like this, you slip into one or more specific roles without being the MC yourself. And you experience their stories, make the decisions, see where they lead. You experience their stories. That is the meaning of VNs.

So, what did you expect, another run-of-the-mill vanilla thing, of which there are already more than enough? The dv offers us good entertainment with a lot of sex. And his product is obviously aimed at more demanding adults, as it is generally the case with VN. And he does it job well. The worst thing he could do now would be to hear people like you and crush his plan. So, you don't like it, we got that right? That simply means that you are not Dv's target group at all. That is acceptable. And that's not a problem either, there are a lot of successful vanilla / harem games. These are specially designed for simple people like you. I recommend Treasure of nadia, for example. It's great in its own way. Or maybe better BaDik?
That is also a NV, but it is also more aimed at young people. And this is exactly what you want. Play something like that, enjoy.

Come back in a few years, when you have repulsed yourself and are looking for more entertainment / quality.

You´re welcome.

No wonder how he fcked it up if all of his patreons are like you and he constantly listens every fcking single word of them. Don't worry about him now hearing people like me and crushing his plan. He already fcked it up so bad at this stage that he can never return to that part of the story without removing season 2 from the game. The only reason for playing this game was not fcking a harem 24/7, but the idea and myth about being stuck on a remote island with a counter sex (specially your D). Now he is really making it like other games, in a modern location with more characters and probably everyone will be fcking everyone. So the game is not mythical as it was to us anymore. Thanks for the recommendations and have fun playing this sht. You are his patreons anyway, and you deserve to play what you pay for. But he lost the rest. Number of people plying his game will be limited to his patreons from now on.

Thanks again for the recommendations.

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Just relax. This game is VN. No one is forced to see something that they do not want to see. The real NTR is avoidable und will stay that way.

In fact, this scene isn't NTR, not even cheating or sharing, let alone sex at all. For the simple reason that it was a dream. Should you ever have a fencing dream about someone else, your girlfriend won't make you hell because of cheating, will she?
Uhm... I think you answered the wrong person lol! I clearly stated that the scene wasn't NTR. I also clearly stated that she was having a dream.
View attachment 944336
No one is forced to see something that they do not want to see
Really? Is there a way for the player NOT to see the scene she's having with Mark in Season-1 Day-4? Simple yes or no will do. :)

btw, I don't have a problem with that scene since as far as I'm concerned, it's F (the mc) doing it.

Last edited:

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
No wonder how he fcked it up if all of his patreons are like you and he constantly listens every fcking single word of them. Don't worry about him now hearing people like me and crushing his plan. He already fcked it up so bad at this stage that he can never return to that part of the story without removing season 2 from the game. The only reason for playing this game was not fcking a harem 24/7, but the idea and myth about being stuck on a remote island with a counter sex (specially your D). Now he is really making it like other games, in a modern location with more characters and probably everyone will be fcking everyone. So the game is not mythical as it was to us anymore. Thanks for the recommendations and have fun playing this sht. You are his patreons anyway, and you deserve to play what you pay for. But he lost the rest. Number of people plying his game will be limited to his patreons from now on.

Thanks again for the recommendations.
Though everyone is entitled to their own opinion, it's really unfair to trash the dev and his supporters like that. I have my criticisms as well but at least try and keep it constructive. Have some respect, and if you can't, just move on. :)

Rouboo

Mar 23, 2018
Though everyone is entitled to their own opinion, it's really unfair to trash the dev and his supporters like that. I have my criticisms as well but at least try and keep it constructive. Have some respect, and if you can't, just move on. :)
Well that's my opinion and I have all the rights to impress it like everyone else. Just show me a single disrespectful sentence. Don't stuck on the words, just try to get the whole point of my criticism. "fcked" = seriously messed it up. So don't tell me that I used the F word in a community where everyone play games in which they take the role of a MC who fcks his own M.. and D... . I stick to my opinion - game is not Lewd Island anymore. It's something else - which we have plenty of them out there. My hope regarding to the possibility of some one else taking this game under another name with similar 3d models and continuing the original story from the last night of season 1 still remains. Hope some one makes it continue from there.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017

You´re welcome.
Isn't there a completely new writer or writers for this season? I seem to recall hearing that somewhere. And it certainly feels like one. Season 1 hinted at some of the stuff this season, but it hinted at a lot of stuff. And this season also forces a particular set of choices that many of us never made in the prior game. If this season was the plan all along, then why give us the choices then if they don't mean anything now?

The dev is free to make whatever choices they want with the game. But we're seeing some pretty big changes here. I liked the first season even if it was a bit slow for me. But this new season is something entirely different. It's more a sequel than a second season, and if the second season was my first exposure to the game, I wouldn't have any interest in playing it. As it is, I will probably stick with it a bit longer because of how the first season went, but I'm honestly not expecting too much out of it, much as like I'll see a new Star Wars movie because I liked the past stuff, but not expecting too much from it. I haven't seen anything in these two latest updates to make me think anything I'll enjoy too much is planned in the future for this game. But I'm sure there's a lot of people out there who will love what has happened and what is coming, although I think that the two seasons appeal to different types of people, with an unknown amount of overlap between the two.

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes