GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Lewd Island [Season 1] [xRed Games] - Original Size: 1.63GB

Compressed version for PC (619MB): MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
All these files/ links are down.

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
in season 2, there is only 1 scene. 1st season is all in the island and only mc and daugther. Then they got rescued, and it's season 2

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Re-Upload of the compressed version of Season 1 by darkslayer5

Re-Upload of the compressed PC version of Season 1 by darkslayer5.
Thx for your work, I hope you are ok with me reuploading it.

LewdIsland-Season1-pc-compressed.7z (619 MB):

Mac-Repack of darkslayer5's compressed PC version of Season 1

LewdIsland-Season1-mac-repack-compressed.zip (617 MB):

Lewd Island [S2 Day 11 v1.2] Unofficial Mac-Repack of Season 2

LewdIslandDay11Full-1.2-mac-repack.zip (206 MB):

Last edited:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019

The link is down. Can I get the link to download the compressed file? Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: "CJ"

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
NTR is technically an acronym for three distinct fetishes: netorare, netorase, and netori.

Netorare, the one people almost always shorten to NTR, loosely translates to something like "to steal someone away by sleeping with them." The most obvious example of this is some dude banging someone's girlfriend well enough that she dumps the boyfriend because she's addicted to the other guy's cock now. It's become increasingly common for people to put the NTR tag on works where the MC has the hots for a chick, but she hooks up with another guy--which isn't actually netorare, it's just the MC being rejected by a girl who may or may not know how the MC feels, and may or may not care. Sometimes people apply the tag to works where a family member is "stolen" without having ever been in a relationship with the MC; the justification there is that the family member no longer gives a shit about the MC, so they were "stolen" from them in that sense.

Most of the time Netorare isn't really about anyone being "stolen," so much as realizing that the love interest belongs to the streets. Such works are less about someone making the MC seem inadequate as a male than it is ripping away the illusion that women value love more than pleasure, chivalry over masculinity, or soy over testosterone.

Netorase is regular cuckoldry. The husband or boyfriend wants to watch someone plow their girl. Even if their woman fucks around behind their backs, if they're happy about it when they find out it's still Netorase if they're still "together."

Netori is basically what the "Cheating" tag used to be; the MC is the one doing the stealing. It was very common for the women being stolen to be lonely housewives or have dirtbag boyfriends, but there were rare works where the other boyfriend was just a loser and the MC decided to make a move because he could.

This is the mature thing to do. If it's not your fetish, it's not your fetish.
People like to cry NTR when artists and developers acknowledge that modern women are very rarely chaste, and usually start having sex in their teens--it's not NTR, it's just a truth that makes people uncomfortable.
I just get bored of seeing the MC fuck the same person over and over the whole game...I welcome the variety.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
the

the same dev is also working on Red Falls so guess that one is being the main game now
Yeah there's been like 3 updates of Red Falls, and 1 update of this, with virtually nothing in it, so yeah i think their priority is on the other one.

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
TBH i even forgot about this game I remember keeping a save from last time i played But because there was no new update for months i just thought this game was abandoned

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
So how long we have to wait now for new update ? Asking so i could write it in my agenda incase we have to wait months again :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: vmsdigga12
3.30 star(s) 119 Votes