herlam

Apr 3, 2021
Well season 1 was amazing...season 2 is a joke. Why the person who makes the game for S2 did not think to save F and D and continue the story when the return to the city and see how the romance will continue in the every day life.... Too bad because Dev job was epic...
screenshot0015.png screenshot0018.png

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
The game should never have left the Island. It's gone way downhill ever since they were "rescued". Not enjoying it anymore. It needed to stay focused on the brother and sister on the island. It's all filler and waste of time stuff now. The story has been completely dismantled now.

Reactions: arms99

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Gosh, volks. Somehow I only read negative things here. The decision of the developer to give the game a completely new direction was not made yesterday. It's been months, now. As far as I know, something has changed in the development staff. People left, new people came after. And they brought fresh wind in.

And the original setting, the robinson crusoe thing, was daring from the start. I don't even see how much more could have been made out of it. And I'm writing a series of books myself (non erotic). I guess the developer has run out of ideas, or the governing staff member is gone. So hence the new design.

Clearly many are now disappointed. I understand that too, I wouldn't be any different. I've seen it myself several times with various of my favorite games. But at least try to make the best of it. Sure, it's not the game that many expected. It goes a new way, now. But is it really that bad? Better this way than if it had been shut down completely.

Reactions: andresblinky

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Gosh, volks. Somehow I only read negative things here. The decision of the developer to give the game a completely new direction was not made yesterday. It's been months, now. As far as I know, something has changed in the development staff. People left, new people came after. And they brought fresh wind in.

And the original setting, the robinson crusoe thing, was daring from the start. I don't even see how much more could have been made out of it. And I'm writing a series of books myself (non erotic). I guess the developer has run out of ideas, or the governing staff member is gone. So hence the new design.

Clearly many are now disappointed. I understand that too, I wouldn't be any different. I've seen it myself several times with various of my favorite games. But at least try to make the best of it. Sure, it's not the game that many expected. It goes a new way, now. But is it really that bad? Better this way than if it had been shut down completely.
I kinda hafta sorta gotta agree with this. Dev's game, dev's gig. I'm in for the ride. I'll get off if it gets too bumpy for me. Beyond that, they're his wheels. Let him drive them.

Reactions: andresblinky

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so is this in the game now:

or is it just in image for future content?
so far i only noticed teasing as most in the part 2

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
If this is his reasoing it's one of dumbest decisions i've seen a dev make as 95% of the content so far was Incest/"Corruption", you not only change the game completely but you go against your core players, it's plain dumb.

But.. it's optional and that brings my last post point that is just mind boggling that a dev delivers 5minutes of gameplay every 5 months and then makes the decision of including a optional non-main theme scene... it's just...
It's not really dumb if you aren't getting too caught up in the extremely exaggerated amount of weighted importance spin this piracy board, and it's more active daily posting contributors, typically feeding into the overall perception that specifically catering to either side of that coin has ever or will ever play an actual defining (financial) role in whether or not this game was going to be successful for the dev.

The core of what has made this game successful really has little to do with with what essentially amounts to forum fodder. The % of people that are playing this game (or most for that matter) while keying in and getting off specifically on the fact it's an incenteous relationship, or vice versa on the fact some dude is going to end up banging your daughter....is likely pretty freaking small in reality. The strength carrying this game is it's different change of storyline pace, solid english writing presentation, upper tier quality animations on the payout scenes, and most of all the fairly strong universal erotic appeal surrounding the main LI.

Or basically, the game didn't get successful specially because it of it's "Incest/corruption" elements. Nor did it gain even more patreon support in season 2 (in spite of all the raging going on in this thread) just because it took a turn into NTR. It's lifeblood has always and likely will always revolve mostly around the carrot-on-a-stick factor within the large majority crowd (who typically aren't viewing their invested time in doing so with these as a potential life alternating gameplay experience) that are being pulling into playing by wanting to see the erotic content surrounding the girl they see in the initial preview shots they expect to end up jerking off to. And in that respect...it does deliver.

That said, I do completely agree that the 5 minutes of content ever 5 month stuff is really just milk city at this point, and also a big reason this game probably isn't ever going to be as successful as it could be if it ever offered a much more expansive gameplay experience of it's strengths. Also certainly not something I'd ever financially support, and this update in particular was especially disappointing.

Last edited:
Reactions: ccrider666
3.30 star(s) 119 Votes