Feb 26, 2018
unofficial android port of Lewd Island s2 day 11 v1.2 + compressed

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 6een and aeffaeff

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
So how long we have to wait now for new update ? Asking so i could write it in my agenda incase we have to wait months again :ROFLMAO:
Well if they push out 3:1 like they did with this (3 of red fall or whatever it is, to 1 of this) then yeah it'll be a while) and probably have barely anything in it like this one unfortunately.

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
Re-Upload of the compressed version of Season 1 by darkslayer5

Re-Upload of the compressed PC version of Season 1 by darkslayer5.
Thx for your work, I hope you are ok with me reuploading it.

Download-Link: -

I don't have the Mac version but if one is needed I can make it on request.
I don't know how but can anyone tell the OP that the compressed link for season 2 points to this post that is season 1, I checked and season 2 doesn't need much compression since it's relatively smal but still... Thanks!

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
Dont think i have seen that scene. How did you get it?
actually I thought i'd find it in season one, but no. Last scene you can choke her against a palm tree and cum inside, but not that scene, in a bedroom. I still don't know how to find, it. It has to be in season 2.

(EDIT: thats the dream you talked about, season 1, solved, roger out)

Last edited:

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
The game was interesting and intriguing, finding the secrets of the island, until he decided to drug his own daughter to molest her, i dropped the game and uninstall immediately, sight...

Reactions: _Utakata_

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
I don't know how but can anyone tell the OP that the compressed link for season 2 points to this post that is season 1, I checked and season 2 doesn't need much compression since it's relatively smal but still... Thanks!
I reported it and asked to remove the link for season 2.

PaigeBunny

Dec 12, 2018
Season 1 was good. I liked the build up. D and F was not horny let's fuck right now, but S2 is a joke. there is no build up, D is pissed at F for one night... ( A whole season to get to that one night?) Which was also her doing as well. This game is full of contradictions and the build up is weak now. The updates are so small you might as well not even dload and wait until further updates.

PaigeBunny

Dec 12, 2018
Is there a walktrough of the 2nd season, like to know the consequences beforehand?
Does there need to be a walkthrough already. There is basically no content to the game yet. You can scroll back to avoid or load previous save to make a different choice

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Does there need to be a walkthrough already. There is basically no content to the game yet. You can scroll back to avoid or load previous save to make a different choice
There are alternate things that happen based on where you cum on the daughter

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Hello everyone. I played season 1 long ago.i don't remember what happened at last day.i remember I found wine(drug).we drank and we fucked.but after that what happened. Why is mc's girl so angry with him????

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Hello everyone. I played season 1 long ago.i don't remember what happened at last day.i remember I found wine(drug).we drank and we fucked.but after that what happened. Why is mc's girl so angry with him????
She found the Entity pamphlet showing what drugs were in the alcohol etc, and that he knew about it and took advantage of her

KingFap

Jul 16, 2019
I guess the dev has made the plot of the game chaotic, so it doesn't have much to do with this game anymore (İ know 2st geme). added NTR as the last move so that players do not completely lose interest in this game.
this is my opinion

also did anyone manage to play the second game? I could not open the game on both platforms

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I guess the dev has made the plot of the game chaotic, so it doesn't have much to do with this game anymore (İ know 2st geme). added NTR as the last move so that players do not completely lose interest in this game.
this is my opinion

also did anyone manage to play the second game? I could not open the game on both platforms
If this is his reasoing it's one of dumbest decisions i've seen a dev make as 95% of the content so far was Incest/"Corruption", you not only change the game completely but you go against your core players, it's plain dumb.

But.. it's optional and that brings my last post point that is just mind boggling that a dev delivers 5minutes of gameplay every 5 months and then makes the decision of including a optional non-main theme scene... it's just...

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes