Slagmoth

Jan 26, 2019
Looks like all the links and locations for Season 1 are broken or gone. Where can I get Season 1?

Thank you.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
So that was 4 and a half months worth of content?
Or was it some big NTR path update? [which I wouldn't see, since I don't go that way]

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
if the girl (D) fucks someone else i´m also out...if i had this fetish i would play ntr vn´s from the start...so after this long pause i go disapointed my ways and look for somewhere else...and what in RL women do or dont isnt my concern cause it´s RL....and the things we love in this VN´s never come true in RL...for this reason you have the "tags" to choose if you want to see ntr or not....luckyly i didnt play this update and leave without destroying my L I fantasy

depravado7777

Sep 24, 2017
Friend seems to be that you ran out of
story

sorry but were you talking about an island?

you could not have done for example a mad scientist genius

a point was found on the planet where a phenomenon occurred

where planes boats were extracted among other things taking it to a kind of small portal

and that genius found that place by chance and was extracted with his whole family

most of his family died and he wanted to get out of there somehow

but then he changed his mind and started building a machine that would implement extraction

because what he wanted was to be the owner of that place since before this happened he was investigating on the subconscious how to give orders to the brain

he was a nerd

but he was obsessed with getting any woman if his experiment and research worked

So he created a base in that other place and put cameras in all the other places on the continent.

thus coming to make a machine that will increase the extraction when he wanted

killed men but left women alive, be they girls or mature women

And so, after a while, there were more women surviving on the islands.

some in a wild way, for which he always took them or watched them through the cameras and used them for his experiments

Well more or less so I could follow the story

It could also be that the genius scientist died and now the one in charge would be the daughter

it's just a way to save this story

I'm only giving my opinion to help the creator of this game:D

Google translator does not translate perfectly

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Thanks... either I was searching a different thread (likely) or the search didn't glean that one...

Is the patch in this one or has that also been discussed?
what patch? incest? ther is no patch for that look at op there are instructions for that

Reactions: Slagmoth

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Found a wrong picture: if you choose to ask Camila for help (on the boat to get back on the island), when start to search for her, the attached picture appears.

Sep 26, 2019
Anyone notice that, despite them saying it's not NTR focused, and it's all about the F+D relationship, the dad's dick is a good 3-4 inches shorter in the first episode of s2? If you go back to some of the scenes from s1, his dick is way bigger. But now the captain, or whoever he is, has the biggest dick and the dad's shrank. I don't really care that much, it's their game they can do whatever they want. But it's pretty funny when you look at them side by side that they could ever deny what direction they're taking the game. Why else would they do this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lazlohollyfeld

Mar 8, 2019
HMMM. I got it to work by going into game/01-listview.rpy and deleting the problem code. Open it with notepad, delete this piece, and save it.

Code:
python early:
    renpy.register_sl_statement("imagetextlist", positional=1, children=0)
Cheers Mate! Thanks for the tip.

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes