sKsGoWdA

Aug 28, 2019
It happened in the past before F and D ever arrived on the island and became intimate, like the person who responded to you before, it's a flashback, it doesn't happen in the present time, so that's not NTR at all.
But now in the current part of the story there is, but if I recall, it's avoidable.
What Happend do the season 1 link mate?

cri

Oct 23, 2017
Season 1: Does it happen to anyone else that the animated scenes that should be in Loop only play once, do you know how to fix this?

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Not sure if it's just me, but are the updates getting shorter and shorter ?
Waited a few months for an update and like 5 minutes and you're done playing it, lol.

Reactions: JohnSheridan

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I am an NTR fan but honestly after playing the last update with both paths, the non-NTR path seems to make more sense to me with this game now. Especially with the sex scene on the boat the night before that does NOT enable it. Fucking Hot! :love: Really glad there is an update! Cant wait to play it tonight when I leave work. :cool:

• Love
Reactions: Priappus and Agrik

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
The flashback scene is not ntr, okay. But it is a scene that does not contribute anything and that the only thing it can do is annoy quite a few. It is the custom that exists now in some games of putting a scene not ntr, although they appear fucking a possible li girl with another guy, who may not actually be ntr but they do not add anything to the stories and they seem to be put just to try to see how people react and depending on putting more in the future

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Best cheap trick
Saying she was not in relationship with mc so it's not ntr
NTR is technically an acronym for three distinct fetishes: netorare, netorase, and netori.

Netorare, the one people almost always shorten to NTR, loosely translates to something like "to steal someone away by sleeping with them." The most obvious example of this is some dude banging someone's girlfriend well enough that she dumps the boyfriend because she's addicted to the other guy's cock now. It's become increasingly common for people to put the NTR tag on works where the MC has the hots for a chick, but she hooks up with another guy--which isn't actually netorare, it's just the MC being rejected by a girl who may or may not know how the MC feels, and may or may not care. Sometimes people apply the tag to works where a family member is "stolen" without having ever been in a relationship with the MC; the justification there is that the family member no longer gives a shit about the MC, so they were "stolen" from them in that sense.

Most of the time Netorare isn't really about anyone being "stolen," so much as realizing that the love interest belongs to the streets. Such works are less about someone making the MC seem inadequate as a male than it is ripping away the illusion that women value love more than pleasure, chivalry over masculinity, or soy over testosterone.

Netorase is regular cuckoldry. The husband or boyfriend wants to watch someone plow their girl. Even if their woman fucks around behind their backs, if they're happy about it when they find out it's still Netorase if they're still "together."

Netori is basically what the "Cheating" tag used to be; the MC is the one doing the stealing. It was very common for the women being stolen to be lonely housewives or have dirtbag boyfriends, but there were rare works where the other boyfriend was just a loser and the MC decided to make a move because he could.

Anyways this game is not for me
Vomits and walk away
This is the mature thing to do. If it's not your fetish, it's not your fetish.
People like to cry NTR when artists and developers acknowledge that modern women are very rarely chaste, and usually start having sex in their teens--it's not NTR, it's just a truth that makes people uncomfortable.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Ok Game looks like is on Right Track now (y) Hope NTR is Geting Removed -If Mc and His Daughter stay at island (y)
Hope Next Episode Starts New at LEWD ISLAND where MC Fucks (and no one else )
-Yes Pirate Boat Trip is over (y) (Fuck Desmond) (y)
it looks like just a short trip back to the island.

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes