YodasEnkel

May 7, 2018
Hallo,
wie muss ich Teil 2 installieren, damit ich das Spiel normal nach dem Beenden von Teil 1 fortsetzen kann?
Starte ich Teil 2 in einem separatem Ordner, dann fehlt zum Beispiel der Name meines Chars (es werden nur ??? angezeigt).

Es werden doch sicher auch die "Erfolge" aus Teil 1 mit in den Teil 2 übernommen, oder fängt meine Beziehung wieder bei null an?

Google translation

Hello,
how do I install part 2 so that I can continue the game normally after exiting part 1?
If I start part 2 in a separate folder, then, for example, the name of my character is missing (only ??? is displayed).

Surely the "successes" from Part 1 will also be transferred to Part 2, or will my relationship start again from scratch?

Aeggon

Jan 9, 2018
Hello,
how do I install part 2 so that I can continue the game normally after exiting part 1?
If I start part 2 in a separate folder, then, for example, the name of my character is missing (only ??? is displayed).

Surely the "successes" from Part 1 will also be transferred to Part 2, or will my relationship start again from scratch?
When you start a new game in Day 11 (second part) the game will ask you if you want to change your and the girl's name like shown in the pictures bellow. Then it will ask you what your relation to this girl is.
Windows-i686 Screenshot 2021.04.24 - 13.57.29.06.jpg Windows-i686 Screenshot 2021.04.24 - 13.58.03.81.jpg

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017
Link Dead
Maybe that's why?

Hey guys,
Lewd Island day 11 full is finally out and as you can see, I guess I'm back to stupid naming practices for Lewd Island. Don't get me wrong, I don't do it on purpose, I hate it too.
But let's talk about the release. It's got about 650 new images, 8 new animations and a ton of new info about the whole plot.

Next up is Red Falls and it should be a big one again. I'm late with my random renders so I'll have them ready sometimes mid next week. Thank you all for your support and enjoy the game!
Let me know if you find any bugs.
Cheers!

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Dudes, I played for the last time somewhere in 9-10 days of season 1 and I want to ask if it makes sense for me to continue playing? (the magic tag and comments about the content ratio say no, but I'll ask you anyway). I just have no desire to continue the game and not receive much content, so I want to find out.

ghost24

Jul 5, 2017
Dudes, I played for the last time somewhere in 9-10 days of season 1 and I want to ask if it makes sense for me to continue playing? (the magic tag and comments about the content ratio say no, but I'll ask you anyway). I just have no desire to continue the game and not receive much content, so I want to find out.
Not much content, just an additional day 11 day and part of night. i would wait for a couple more releases before trying it out.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Was daughter virgin ???
It happened in the past before F and D ever arrived on the island and became intimate, like the person who responded to you before, it's a flashback of her and her boyfriend, it doesn't happen in the present time, so that's not NTR at all.
But now in the current part of the story there is, but if I recall, it's avoidable.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 119 Votes