PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I really enjoyed Season 1. Season 2 did not start off with a bang and the writing took the characters in a different direction than season 1, with an NTR encounter/path start soon after arriving on the boat. Red Falls seems to be the focus and Lewd Island feels like an afterthought now, which is too bad since it was a great story.

If there is an update in April and this is becomes the new update interval (1x/4 months), then Lewd Island will just limp along for a few years while Red Falls gets the love and more regular updates.

At this point in time, all we can do is wait and see if Lewd Island will recover and we'll get the rest of a complete story or if Season 1 was really all there was to enjoy.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
I'm on the fence, but I'm not sure I'm hoping that. LI number one (IMHO) was a good game with a less than terrific ending, as the dev was going through some 'changes' during that time, from what I understand from his posts. It was nice to see after that 'less than what i hoped for' conclusion there was going to be a season two, and the dev seemed to have his ducks back in a row to move ahead. But alas, Season two is off in some odd directions, and now a new game, the dev is getting a bunch of s**t from some patrons but mostly from free downloaders about both, and is probably getting the s**ts of that. Voicing my hope, I hope the dev sees the writing on the wall with this once really good game, to write a couple of kick butt, super sex filled, F&D off into the sunset wrap up episodes and put this one to bed before it gets tired or old or ugly or AOTA. Concentrate on the new game and leave LI a happy memory... with maybe a sequel future? Again just an opinion. Don't get me too wrong, I'm still liking and playing, and would miss increasingly hot scenes with with a very hot female lead character, but unless there a really amazing rabbit at the bottom of that hat we haven't been clued in on yet, I think the magic of the game is fading.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
So if you and your significant other wanna share eachother with other people. But in the end she goes back to you. Because that literally sjows you that sex doesn't mean anything. Vice versa for you too. If you go fuck someone else but still go back to your love. If you got balls to share your love with you and she comes back. Proves you a real one. Also it's not about the guy she sleeps with. It's about you and how confident you are. Only people that have no confidence would be worried about this.

This might actually be the dumbest thing I've ever read.

Bro,if cucking gets you off cool. Just don't try to paint you getting cucked as some sort of awesome,cool,wonderful thing.

End of the day,you got cucked. And if sex didn't matter, your significant other wouldn't be out,wait for it.........having sex.

iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
So if you and your significant other wanna share eachother with other people. But in the end she goes back to you. Because that literally sjows you that sex doesn't mean anything. Vice versa for you too. If you go fuck someone else but still go back to your love. If you got balls to share your love with you and she comes back. Proves you a real one. Also it's not about the guy she sleeps with. It's about you and how confident you are. Only people that have no confidence would be worried about this.
It had been a long time since I had read an argument with less logic.

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
This might actually be the dumbest thing I've ever read.

Bro,if cucking gets you off cool. Just don't try to paint you getting cucked as some sort of awesome,cool,wonderful thing.

End of the day,you got cucked. And if sex didn't matter, your significant other wouldn't be out,wait for it.........having sex.
Try to reply faster next time. This was last year's content. Had to re-read what I said. Right, let me end your logic. The fantasy of a guy getting "cucked" a term only used by the weak-minded gets me off sure. But it's called NTR...learn to use that term. Why wouldn't I paint as such? Because you...a vanilla person who probably only does missionary with his pillow every night deemed it not? Get some experience before you say what's awesome and what's "awesome". Stop quoting me thinking you speak for everyone when you don't...and never will.

End of the day I got cucked? You got that from me stating my view of "other" people sharing their significant others and how confident you must be to do such a thing. Bruh, your reading comprehending skills sucks dude. But hey I'll be nice and forgive you if you're nice to your pillow tonight. Ended...

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
It had been a long time since I had read an argument with less logic.
Say's the person who quotes me in full yet can't even give me a counterargument. I mean this was last year but you still found the time to find it, quote it, and...said nothing really? What about it was non-logic to your human brain? Look, I'm not gonna waste my time on you or the other weirdo here on this game thread. Should you want to continue this make a thread or dm me. Not about to get my posts deleted again when I spend time on them for the purpose of educating you.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
It's just a cucklord trying to justify his fetish. Don't try to paint the picture about beeing confident, the bigger man or whatnot. It's quite pathetic but if you enjoy someone you care about getting fucked by someone else, so be it.

Some idiots don't realize the internet is forever.

And for someone who claims not to care,they sure do write WALLS of text about it. Lmao

• Angry
Reactions: Theboss3213

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
"You play and YOU decide!"

Am I to assume that means there is quite a bit of freedom?

Magicon

Nov 1, 2018
Lewd Island [Season 1] [xRed Games] - Original Size: 1.63GB

Compressed version for PC (619MB): MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Please reupload

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Jack10t

Mar 4, 2019
Lewd Island [Season 1] [xRed Games] - Original Size: 1.63GB

Compressed version for PC (619MB): MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
dead links, re-up?

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Try to reply faster next time. This was last year's content. Had to re-read what I said. Right, let me end your logic. The fantasy of a guy getting "cucked" a term only used by the weak-minded gets me off sure. But it's called NTR...learn to use that term. Why wouldn't I paint as such? Because you...a vanilla person who probably only does missionary with his pillow every night deemed it not? Get some experience before you say what's awesome and what's "awesome". Stop quoting me thinking you speak for everyone when you don't...and never will.

End of the day I got cucked? You got that from me stating my view of "other" people sharing their significant others and how confident you must be to do such a thing. Bruh, your reading comprehending skills sucks dude. But hey I'll be nice and forgive you if you're nice to your pillow tonight. Ended...
Bwahahahahahahahahaha

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes