ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Last Patreon update in January and already missed the early February release of Red Falls. Things not looking good over there.
Red Falls has just been released here and already there is discussion on a certain scene (I have not not downloaded it, so just going on comments).

There is an unavoidable scene where the MC watches his mom fuck some random dude (so technically the cheating / NTR is against the husband, not the MC, but it will still cause dislike for her character for some people)

Last edited:

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Red Falls has just been released here and already there is discussion on a certain scene (I have not not downloaded it, so just going on comments).

There is an unavoidable scene where the MC watches his mom fuck some random dude (so technically the cheating / NTR is against the husband, not the MC, but it will still cause dislike for her character for some people)
Thanks for the heads up. It kind of gives context for this game too, and a hint of what's probably in the future for it. Although we all kind of expected it anyway. I'm beginning to think that the only thing keeping the first season to be about NTR or pseudo-NTR was that they were the only two people on the island.

taki :::

Sep 11, 2020
the game is live on Steam: 8,19€ / £7.19 / $9.99, seems it's only season: 1 and the price is too high

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
When you look at what is going on with Season 2 (or not going on since news has dried up in favor of the new VN), Season 1 is all that will be coming out on Steam.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
it seems the dev is not working on this anymore. a new game called seems to be his focus now.
and it seems to be yet another harem game with tons of girls. I suspect a 18 years old dude that will score with all of them. another boring clone we have already played many times. well. u complained so much that the dev got tired of this game. well played (you know who you are)
considering how old this game is its no one person, they just lost all inspiration and gave up if you cannot write a good story it dies considering season 2 is nothing like season one its not surprising

Reactions: Ursus4321

Ze_REn

Jun 9, 2017
Lewd Island [Season 1] [xRed Games] - Original Size: 1.63GB

Compressed version for PC (619MB): MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Hello, thanks a lot for the compression but the links are down, thank you ! ;-)

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
Lewd Island [Season 1] [xRed Games] - Original Size: 1.63GB

Compressed version for PC (619MB): MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
MF and Workupload links are dead. Hopefully someone could fix (I can't use Mega)
Sorry for not reading thread, maybe someone already pointed it out

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
Just curious about all the links for the bugfix version? I have tried all links only to get file not found, or removed for different reasons. Question is where is a working link to bug fixed version?

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
it seems the dev is not working on this anymore. a new game called seems to be his focus now.
Should be flagged Abandoned then, and if that's the case, i'm glad i dropped my sub when i did.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 119 Votes