Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
How to get ntr scene ?
As I recall correctly you have to take Desmond's offer AND cum in her mouth. When shes going on her ridiculous poorly written nonsensical rant theres also something you have to do. No spoliers. When she wakes up randomly (and I mean randomly, I dont care that the plot is trying to use a ridiculous plot device to explain) horny she'll taste the jizz in her mouth and you'll have the option to give this ridiculous beta of a MC what he truly deserves with one of the biggest douchebag models ever.

Again, not to give any spoilers, but the way she suddenly wants to cuck someone is absolutely ridiculous although I wont complain since I truly despise the way the plot of the game has morphed over time. Especially the MC. Still a 5 star because of the animations, sex scenes, and the daughter. Jeez Louise is that model hot. The same model is in 2 other games but doesnt even come close to how much sexier this one is. This one is slim thicc. Best bubble butt of all these games! Doesnt look like shes 12 which is a complete turnoff imo and gross (How ppl get off to that I dont understand. Roleplay where the woman is obviously a mature consenting adult is cool but you can keep the other stuff). She doesnt have dialogue which makes her sound like a moron either. Body reminds me of Brianna Love back in the day...just with a much cuter face.

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Waited for more content and haven't played this game for a year (or more). Now there is ntr ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's optional at least. You have to go out of your way to find out. I hate NTR, but I did end up looking for it because I was desperately looking for something vaguely sexy out of the update.

I don't necessarily begrudge there being NTR in this or any game, as long as it's optional. Although anything optional ends up being something that takes developer time away from stuff that all players could see. What I find more troubling though is that we're back the beginning with the female character, and presumably the rest of this season will be either her banging people that are not the main character, or the main character banging women that are not her, and that honestly aren't that appealing to begin with. At the same time, another season of just her and him on the island would have gotten fairly boring. But I don't think this season was the sure for that.

Reactions: El Tanque

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
it seems the dev is not working on this anymore. a new game called seems to be his focus now.
and it seems to be yet another harem game with tons of girls. I suspect a 18 years old dude that will score with all of them. another boring clone we have already played many times. well. u complained so much that the dev got tired of this game. well played (you know who you are)

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
it seems the dev is not working on this anymore. a new game called seems to be his focus now.
and it seems to be yet another harem game with tons of girls. I suspect a 18 years old dude that will score with all of them. another boring clone we have already played many times. well. u complained so much that the dev got tired of this game. well played (you know who you are)
If you follow the link you posted and check around, you'll see they say they've been working on that new game for over a year, and were talking about it back in December. That's a bit too early for feedback on the new season to have had much of an effect, if the game was even out then. More than likely, like a lot of devs they're hedging their bets and trying to keep multiple games going at once. Since the last update here, they may have switched their focus back to the other game. Or maybe the criticism is keeping them away. Maybe they're just bored with the characters. They sound passionate about the new game. From what I've seen of Season 2, there's not much passion there.

Reactions: bluehound36

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/lewd-island-s2-day-11-v1-1-xred-games.7982/post-4808040

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Communication is the key. Talk to your Patreons and if you are trying to cultivate a following on F95, talk to us as well. I wanted to see how Season 2 started before becoming a Patreon (discovered Season 1 as it was finishing). It seems like the creator has turned over Lust Island to others to work Red Falls and someone is dropping the ball on Lust Island so, no reason to become a Patreon now. Perhaps when/if they get their act together and communicate and produce content, then it's worth a revisit but the proof is in what is being done now, not in a completed Season 1.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: Season 2 Day 11 v1.1
Hey this 2 version does not have any server because then it launched this update if it is not available on any server !!!!! (n):FacePalm:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019

Whoever wants the version torrent (Season 2 Day 11 v1.1) is there.

Reactions: Jeancul
3.30 star(s) 119 Votes