ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
The daughter from DMD is rather similar, but they are not identical. I prefer the girl from lewd island, she has better proportion. However it's funny to see that after one week on a lost island, she has still a perfect make-up ! :rolleyes:
I think my cute cousin has a model that's almost the same. She's the library girl's sex friend.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Daughter from DMD is rather similar, but they are not identical. ... However it's funny to see that after one week on a lost island, she has still a perfect make-up !
Permanent make-up?? Not that I know anything about it. Also NPC girls are looking perfect right after a shower, real girls need forever to get ready. Some mysteries will never be solved ... :giggle:

Believe you're right, Itpika. Could be Lilja as stated in MCC . We also had a going on for DMD, to recognise assets. There were a few contestants for NPCs. Nice renders btw, check it out if you haven't folks!

Reactions: Dolphin3000

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017
The daughter from DMD is rather similar, but they are not identical. I prefer the girl from lewd island, she has better proportion. However it's funny to see that after one week on a lost island, she has still a perfect make-up ! :rolleyes:
I see you are embarrassed in this game that the girl has make-up, despite the fact that there is no possibility to apply make-up on the island? I imagine how you will begin to experience when in other games the main characters walk throughout the game in the same clothes, with the same hairstyle and with the same facial expression, and the penis size up to the knee calmly fits in the girl’s mouth. This is just a game, this is fiction!

Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Indeed it's fiction pit, and also minimising work for creators. But exagerating one part (i.e. body features) doesn't mean creators should try shying away from more realism in other parts. Should not be forgotten.

Nobody is embarrased, EMH is stating a fact here. Some creators e.g. do bother to let chars change clothes, should be more usual. We do find the typical 'spy on NPC while showering' scene in so many games, comics. A 'spy while NPC is changing clothes' is in often too, so why not combine this with more realistic 'fresh' clothing style once in a while? Not wanting to see 'fashion victims' though! Every 5 minutes another outfit! ... Hope I didn't open Pandora's box. :eek:

Me finds a girl with decent make-up applied (if any) arousing too, doesn't mean she cannot be pretty. If she is out dating she might go a bit 'over the top', why not? Female creators probably do know to handle that part better I guess. Males don't get it right.

At least the 'stranded on an island' scenario gives good reason not to change clothes too often. Yeah, I know, you gonna wash them anyway. Players shouldn't get to earn 'skill points' for cleaning and ironing outfits. RPG, no me gusta. God no ...

btw this scenario is also perfect reason to lose more rags over time. What are coconut halfs and palm leaves good for?? :p

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
I'm starting to think that this game is just a lesson in futility. If having any serious relationship with the daughter ends up with her killing herself then why even play the game?

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
despite the major blue balls and cliff hanger to the story, does anyone else think that Red is one of the only good CGI animators for these sorta game? I dont think I've ever seen such fluidity in an Adult VN game.

While the lead up to the action is taking it's sweet time, so did DmD, Depraved Awakening, and they are/were good fleshed out games, but neither of them had the CGI motion captured to make it seem, somewhat realistic, appealing, fluid, and beautiful in its own right.

IMO, I think Red is hands down the best CGI Animator. If you guys know of another game with fluid animation like this, Please share. I'd love to know.

Also... how to I get those banners that show which games/creators you support?... lol

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Hmm did i not hear after the Evening Update something like the next update will be huge ? Its again rather short

pheno

Aug 4, 2017
despite the major blue balls and cliff hanger to the story, does anyone else think that Red is one of the only good CGI animators for these sorta game? I dont think I've ever seen such fluidity in an Adult VN game.

While the lead up to the action is taking it's sweet time, so did DmD, Depraved Awakening, and they are/were good fleshed out games, but neither of them had the CGI motion captured to make it seem, somewhat realistic, appealing, fluid, and beautiful in its own right.

IMO, I think Red is hands down the best CGI Animator. If you guys know of another game with fluid animation like this, Please share. I'd love to know.

Also... how to I get those banners that show which games/creators you support?... lol
Milfy City is fantastic for renders/animations. It's very hard to beat the quality of that game, imo. I'd also put *some* of the Summertime Saga animations in that league as well. Adventures of Willy D, if that counts has top tier animations as well but they do stuff a little differently.

Edit: Also Man of the House has some great renders and animations as well!

Reactions: Subyan

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
Ehhh time to drop this game. Any advancement with the daughter leads to suicide. I went back and didn't tell her about the gun and she still found it lol

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I come to this thread for the comments. For over a year this has been a show. He releases an update we all know will contain nothing sexual, yet everyone is surpriced again and again. The show never fails, it's a classic.

Reactions: Pavali

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Suicide blonde was the color of her hair
Like a cheap distraction for a new affair
She knew it would finish before it began
Wow baby I think you lost the plan....

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
this sanity thing is getting in my nerves ...is there any cheat for that to set to 10 and stay there thanks

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes