Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 343, in script
    pause
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 416, in execute_pause
    renpy.pause()
Exception: ui.interact called with non-empty widget/layer stack. Did you forget a ui.close() somewhere?
Stack was <Layer: 'transient'>
<Layer: 'overlay'>

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 343, in script
    pause
  File "D:\Downloads\LewdIsland-day7evening-pc\LewdIsland-day7evening-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1861, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\Downloads\LewdIsland-day7evening-pc\LewdIsland-day7evening-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1849, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Downloads\LewdIsland-day7evening-pc\LewdIsland-day7evening-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 203, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 416, in execute_pause
    renpy.pause()
  File "D:\Downloads\LewdIsland-day7evening-pc\LewdIsland-day7evening-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1360, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Downloads\LewdIsland-day7evening-pc\LewdIsland-day7evening-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 283, in interact
    raise Exception("ui.interact called with non-empty widget/layer stack. Did you forget a ui.close() somewhere?\nStack was "+('\n'.join([str(item) for item in stack])))
Exception: ui.interact called with non-empty widget/layer stack. Did you forget a ui.close() somewhere?
Stack was <Layer: 'transient'>
<Layer: 'overlay'>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Lewd Island day7evening
Mon Feb 04 20:13:37 2019

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. ...
Not playing every few hours released, but if you're the first receiving this error message it is weird indeed. Something the dev may quickly find by test-running the game. Can you at least describe what you did the moment when the error popped?? Only the traceback is not always sufficient, Dole.

Not looking yet myself but solution could be based on code similar to with 'ui.close()' argument present. A similar problem was described . So probably after 'ui.layer("transient")' / before 'ui.interact' a second 'ui.close()' needs to be added into the file?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Not playing every few hours released, but if you're the first receiving this error message it is weird indeed. Something the dev may quickly find by test-running the game. Can you at least describe what you did the moment when the error popped?? Only the traceback is not always sufficient, Dole.

Not looking yet myself but solution could be based on code similar to with 'ui.close()' argument present. A similar problem was described . So probably after 'ui.layer("transient")' / before 'ui.interact' a second 'ui.close()' needs to be added into the file?
I used my save from 0.6.

Day 7

-Daughter wakes up

My sanity points was to low so I lost (so I think I have done before nasty things and played further)

So I tried to use the other choice to see what came a long when you "The Hero" wake up.

After this choice the bug came up.

I download the cheat from Ikarius and played further with the choice in the walkthrough and played it to the end.

Reactions: Cirro84

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
The automatic suicides are unusually cruel and thoughtless. They are near unavoidable, you can play the game like you're gay and uninterested in the daughter and she'll still have her wrists slashed. It's seriously 50/50 at some points. I happened to dig in the wrong spot and boom, I have to see some guro.

This guy also lost all rights to use the slow build up card when he did the blowing scene earlier in the game. He really should have started the games weeks after they were stranded, so that way you skip boring survival gameplay. After weeks away from society, it'd be more realistic you'd not give a shit about taboos anymore since you don't think you'll ever have to deal with other people again. Relying on each other for survival tends to make people really tight knit, you see it with soldiers in war being closer to each other than their own families when they get back home. That's a much better set up for an incest story without magic fruit and drugged beer.

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017

Hey everyone,
Lewd Island day 7 night is out for $20+ Patrons.
It's the BIGGEST UPDATE EVER released with many different options! Hope you'll enjoy it!
It includes almost 300 new images, 6 new animations, enhanced map and several branching options and some bug fixes. Lewd Island day 7 night will be released for $10 Patrons in three days, and for $5 Patrons a week after that.

Reactions: duraworld

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
I used my save from 0.6. ... I download the cheat from Ikarius and played ... it to the end.
Good to know you got it, perhaps a hickup in original game files. Promised myself not to download until at least the day is added. Guess if so the dev will fix with a later update soon. Cannot imagine you being the only one receiving that error. btw I don't think it's your old save ... although you can get strange errors using older save files. But I assume it should be some game file that needs fixing.

Anyways, let's wait for 'love after midnight' update, followed by 'a new dawn', 'hello sunshine', 'here I go again on my own', 'show me yours, I show you mine' ... and so on. XD

Got a point, although
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the an-heroing is enerving, absolutely. At first I was looking for new end screens but that gets boring too, with time.
And starting out with *only* 10 points 'sanity' is a tough call. To me this means (as usual, 100 being 'sane') she would already be quite nuts, is perhaps on pills. Or what other candies she's swallowing. In a real-life situation, and if it wouldn't be a relative, I couldn't care less about such drama queens...

Could be a good game if it isn't trying to punch you in the face every other time. :/

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

doesn't even matter, we'll still have to wait around 2 weeks until it gets released for the $10 patreons
Not anymore :)

xRed Games posted
News! New tiers and awards!

Hey everyone,
I just want to let you all know that from now on, Lewd Island will be even more accessible to everyone!
Starting with today's release of Lewd Island, you will be able to play it on the release day for only $20 (before it was $30).
Also, I've made some changes to other tiers so feel free to check it out!

NEW TIERS:

$1 Sardine
- Access to Patreon Only feed with development updates
$5 Barracuda
- Access to the game 10 days after the release
- Access to random renders
$10 Stingray

- Access to the game 3 days after the release
$20 Shark
- Access to the game as soon as it's released
- Access to 4K renders
- Access to NSFW previews of the game before it's release
$50 Goldfish
- Choose a 4K render of the character/s in a situation/pose of YOUR LIKING once per month

Thank you all for your support!
Cheers :)
xRed

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
I'm a patron to a couple of creators already, i love the daughter character in this and i wanted to support the project. But man Red's pricing tier is off the rails.

I can't help but feel it's alienated some possible future patrons. I know i was.
NEW TIERS:

$1 Sardine
- Access to Patreon Only feed with development updates
$5 Barracuda
- Access to the game 10 days after the release
- Access to random renders
$10 Stingray

- Access to the game 3 days after the release
$20 Shark
- Access to the game as soon as it's released
- Access to 4K renders
- Access to NSFW previews of the game before it's release
$50 Goldfish
- Choose a 4K render of the character/s in a situation/pose of YOUR LIKING once per month

EMH

Apr 19, 2018
I pray for a Hero
With the new rules, i started again to be a patron with a 10$ tier. Before i felt that it was too much to wait for several weeks, but it's ok for several days. So if nobody shares the new update, i will do it when it's available.
I love this game. Of course it's not perfect, for the example sanity system is often annoying, but the girl is the hottest i've ever found in any game. I like also her capricious behaviour and her teasing.

Aug 5, 2016
With the new rules, i started again to be a patron with a 10$ tier. Before i felt that it was too much to wait for several weeks, but it's ok for several days. So if nobody shares the new update, i will do it when it's available.
I love this game. Of course it's not perfect, for the example sanity system is often annoying, but the girl is the hottest i've ever found in any game. I like also her capricious behaviour and her teasing.
okay you got me with the capricious behavior. that's right on the money

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes