macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
View attachment 240713
When i open laptop i get that jpg error.Just like Girl House v0.3.How can i fix that?I m usin android.
error show that the image/render doesnt exist.
or a typo.

best i would suggest is to open the game folder (unpack if neded) and check in the folder "images/dan4..." if the picture named in the error "d4i215_5.jpg" exist or not.
if not, then dev forget a pic (or your download lost it during transfert),
if its there, then its probably a typo on the picture name.

(also possible that the pic is NOT on jpg format, or... its an non jpg pic turned into jpg and broked. but i doubt that)

Yonotinc

Oct 10, 2018
Hi, got a problem with Android . The game crash when i have to look the laptop again, to see the pictures of the stewardess. Someone get the same error?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Hi, got a problem with Android . The game crash when i have to look the laptop again, to see the pictures of the stewardess. Someone get the same error?
same as few comment before ?

contact dev.. i bet he probably have missed a render or made a typo in the script. its nothing too crazy

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Don't peek...... don't peek........... WTF is under this rock? OH LOOK!!!! A bottle opener...... Daughter still behind a palm tree....... don't peek......... I SAID DON'T PEEK........ fuck it, I'm peeking........ OHHH NOOOOOOOOoooooo LOSE 10 SANITY !!!!!!!!!! Now kill yourself!!! Game over. amirite? :cool:(y)

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
"God I want to screw my father... it wouldnt be that bad, damn my pussy is wet...OH NO HE IS LOOKING AT MY NOSE!"
Kills self

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
The overall game and the art continues to be worth playing, even if some of the dialogue and story is very weirdly written. As long as you didn't peek, this episode was good except for how short it was.

Anyway, the problem with the peeking option (despite the two hot scenes) is that the daughter suddenly starts talking like a romantic poet. I mean where was this before? If you had sprinkled some of that vulnerability and emotional insecurity into her mono-/dialogue in the past, she might have been a more believable character by now, but suddenly going there this suddenly didn't work.

Since D clearly had the hots for MC at this point, it would be better if peeking on her led to her acting like she didn't know it was happening but secretly knowing it and showing off. Ah well, we'll see how it goes.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
The overall game and the art continues to be worth playing, even if some of the dialogue and story is very weirdly written. As long as you didn't peek, this episode was good except for how short it was.

Anyway, the problem with the peeking option (despite the two hot scenes) is that the daughter suddenly starts talking like a romantic poet. I mean where was this before? If you had sprinkled some of that vulnerability and emotional insecurity into her mono-/dialogue in the past, she might have been a more believable character by now, but suddenly going there this suddenly didn't work.

Since D clearly had the hots for MC at this point, it would be better if peeking on her led to her acting like she didn't know it was happening but secretly knowing it and showing off. Ah well, we'll see how it goes.
I guess you could use the expression "bubble over". Which in turn can lead someone to start ramble at the verge of not making sense what so ever. In the peek path, I kinda think the booze she was drinking did make her keel over in regard of the suicide thing. At least from reading that pamphlet about the stuff.

haidaran

Apr 22, 2017
i have a problem with the mobile version. i cant put in a password and when the protag wanted to play the video when she was asleep i got a bunch of errors

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Damn, i wish these updates were longer, like a whole day's worth, not just a small part of a day.
He should at least do the days in halves. Morning and Noon, Evening and Night. The Quad split makes the updates tedious.

And honestly, if he's going to do such a small update each time, these downloads could be made from Patches rather than a full new download every time.

Reactions: master110

Toriam78

Mar 4, 2018
I like the cliffhanger ending in this update but I wouldnt mind waiting longer if it means a bigger chunk of content. I adore her figure model and clothing choices but the writing is a little all over the place although I should perhaps start over and pay more attention to see if the speaking style changes.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I think it come down to how much time he got to spend on this. If you want bigger updates, you have to wait longer. So do you want shorter updates faster or bigger updates taking longer time between each one?

If you think he is to slow, lazy or whatnot. I suggest you try make your own adult game and see how fast progress you have. Everyone is a critic until they walk in someone else's shoes.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I like the cliffhanger ending in this update but I wouldnt mind waiting longer if it means a bigger chunk of content. I adore her figure model and clothing choices but the writing is a little all over the place although I should perhaps start over and pay more attention to see if the speaking style changes.
this is everybody hope. at least all his patrons hope that.
that what make him keep his game out of water.
teasing all the time... how long that would work, no idea.. but its been like that for a long time now.

the whole gam is based on HER.. its HER, HER and HER... that game honestly would be a pile of shit without HER.
nontheless, everybody end to be bored to see always the same char again and again, even the biggest fan. would suggest to add a new char quickly, to give a bit of fresh air to the game.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
this is everybody hope. at least all his patrons hope that.
that what make him keep his game out of water.
teasing all the time... how long that would work, no idea.. but its been like that for a long time now.

the whole gam is based on HER.. its HER, HER and HER... that game honestly would be a pile of shit without HER.
nontheless, everybody end to be bored to see always the same char again and again, even the biggest fan. would suggest to add a new char quickly, to give a bit of fresh air to the game.
If you want a dose of reality. I doubt anyone would start bone their daughter after get stranded on a island with her after 7 days. So the progress so far is extreme fast in that regard. What it come downs to is if you like a slow burn game, or you just want a giant clusterfuck harem game with non stop action. Sometimes you just have to accept the fact there is no spoon! :p

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes