fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
i hope author will keep ntr choices as they are, and ignore 10 years olds whinning about nothing. i don't understand.. ntr choices are completely avoidable and couldn't even reach the ntr part in my first playtrough. i really hope a new rule in this website against no-lifes and children who's bitching about ntr everywhere this shit became salty recently.

Jack0ace

Apr 9, 2020
I respect every different opinions, but let's be real here. Many smuts are dime-a-dozen, where else this one stood out for it's own different setting and characters and the time it took to flash it all out.

Season 2 started out completely ignoring every different paths, outcomes and the setting from the first one. It's a fair gripe to vent a bit, I think. NTR is fine as long as it continues to be avoidable for fans who does not enjoy that sorta thing.

Apart from that, quality is cool. The hard work is visible.

Stay safe, everyone.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
It's there. All you have to do is.....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
;)
Wooow LOL :love: :love: :love:
You saved the game for me :love:
I loved S1, great game, great story, avesome animations and everything 10/10. (y)
But, S2, i thought they got saved, time for the Girlie to find another BF :D Daddy got S1 :ROFLMAO:
And ofcourse, last update Daddy fucked her with my help and this update i was devastated :cry:
And i found your solution!!!! Damn that was a good scene (y):love:
Im just soo tired of all Harem games. Let people fuck lol :love: This is a Erotic game, you want romance, go and see Titanic :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
We could see that she loves to fuck, during the Australia phonecall, let her fuck around if she want to and she loved to fuck Shean ;)
Now i cant wait for the next update :D

Great game Dev (y)

Last edited:

Jack_._69

Feb 21, 2018
Well I understand NTR is avoidable but what's the point of adding it?
We go on a date with her and everything was going fine, it took us 7 fucking days to fuck her and that random guy just came out of nowhere and did it!!? What!?

Even tho it's avoidable the existence of it in romantic game makes you hate it...

Atleast build some story for it man it's just day 1 of chapter 2 and she fucks someone else wow!!!!

I guess she is not that kind of girl who fucks a stranger (based on her behaviour in season 1)

PS - I guess Season 1 was end for me.

d11i598.jpg

D

Deleted member 2782432

My unofficial Android port of Lewd Island S2 day 11 v1.1

You can change textbox opacity and text size through sliders in options/preferences.
Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I agree with a lot of people about how the game changed between chapter one and chapter two. In fact I am very glad that I always read the comments before playing new releases to make sure that there is enough new content to make it worth even downloading.
When I read the comments about the insane new plot line and changes to the story, I figured I would wait a few releases, in case one of them was having a dream episode, but no, it is not a dream.
A game that I found to be fun enough to keep playing, even with the save files rarely working from release to release had gone from fun, to hell, without any warning, and now to see ntr, which as has been said, is avoidable added to it, and one person mentioned gay content, but not sure if that is true or not, has made me decide no way in hell will I be giving this game or the dev another chance.

I think that when people start getting into a game, the dev needs to keep it on course, and not turn a Gilligan Island themed game with only two people into the love boat with ntr and "possibly" gay content with no prior warning.
Why?? because people really do become emotionally involved with these games and screwing with them as much as this dev has is seriously fucked up.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Before reading the last few pages of comments about the latest release, I played it, and wondered if I was playing an entirely different game, given what I remembered from the immediately-previous release. Talk about a plotline going tangent from what it had been before..... No doubt I'll play the next release as well, but at this point I'm really confused about where this game is going. I also could have done without the daughter's dream scene fucking her boyfriend(?) in Sydney, but..... meh.

Or am I the only one who feels this way?

Reactions: Llawless

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
from the absolute shitstorm on here im glad i dropped this at the end of season 1 because i could see what direction this was going in as soon as you got on a boat with other guys, who honestly can say they didn't see the NTR coming

Reactions: queeg500

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
let the dev create whatever he want.
its like u would send letters to and be angry because they added a quest you didnt like or bitching because they didnt add a side-quest u think would be nice.
I think its ridiculous how some of you are complaining that much, like you own the game, like its your game and you made it.
fine, you dont like a fetish, but the whining is ridiculous. are you really mature enough to be here?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Chill out with the NTR hysteria and bashing it
I haven't even played to check it and there's people crying about NTR like it was a cancer diagnosis. STOP. Any further posts weeping over avoidable NTR will be deleted. The more I have to clean this up, the less time I have to play this and see if there is NTR.

TheFirstAxel

Apr 21, 2018
God the hysteria about NTR is amazing.

It's not a real person! It's a computer generated image.

And it is totally, and completely avoidable. You dont even get the option to choose it if you dont perform a pretty specific sequence of events.

Chill fellas, chill!
They can't help it. Fragile masculinity and all. Leave them be. A couple more years and they will mature

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes