V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
This Game is Sinking like Titanic (n) im so sorry for this game =Dev Ruined with Pirates (Maybe someone took his work )
Now Girl Hates MC -Welcome Age of Pirates :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop: How can A game Developer add changes like going to boat etc But Title is LEWD ISLAND ??
Game Had a Nice Sex actions from start love betwen Mc and Girl
???

• Angry
Reactions: Hysni

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
GD, there is no other AVN out that gives me more angst and trepidation than this one. It's almost unbearable. Hurry up with the story GD it.

Reactions: sdawg1234

Chef25

Nov 2, 2020
No NTR in the tags, no NTR that I saw in this update. Only a hint in the update that it could happen, but again, it's not in the tags yet. Why don't you all just chill and wait to see if it ever appears in the tags. No reason to get upset at something that is NOT THERE!

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
No NTR in the tags, no NTR that I saw in this update. Only a hint in the update that it could happen, but again, it's not in the tags yet. Why don't you all just chill and wait to see if it ever appears in the tags. No reason to get upset at something that is NOT THERE!
It's there. All you have to do is.....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
;)

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
GD, there is no other AVN out that gives me more angst and trepidation than this one. It's almost unbearable. Hurry up with the story GD it.
You know this update was all about story and not so much lewd stuff right?

hwn3

Feb 26, 2019
The whole story in season 2 is absolutely horrid. The reveal in this latest update feels stupid and pointless and I'm not sure I've seen a game where the MC moping around and feeling sorry for himself added anything to the experience.

Jack0ace

Apr 9, 2020
I was a fan. Season 1 started boring which surprisingly turned into a well-written thing with a good payoff. But season 2 takes the whole season 1 and says fuck you straight to the players.

Shame. This thing was pretty neat and great. I don't even have anything against NTR. If you like that kinda thing, good for you. Everybody's different. But the real kicker is that the whole built-up story just got turned shit now.

Oh well.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I really disliked the dreams and the boat in season 1.
but, with season 2, it actually makes sense. theres lots of pictures and animations, if you count the amount, its not bad at all.
quality of the jpeg is bad, but quality of the renders are another thing. the dev need to save the pictures in a way to not ruin the quality, thats all. it could easily be 1GB in size with a better quality settings.

and for the NTR hate. its avoidable and makes sense.
and I dont agree that u can not have ntr and romance together.
Our Fate is a good example of that. sure its abandoned but it was exactly that and if continued could be one of the best games.

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
Why does everyone always bitch and moan about NTR? Especially when it's 100% AVOIDABLE. A lot of work has been put in to this game by the dev and most of you are just going to trash it because of 1 scene that you don't have to play? Some of you really need to get a grip.

On another note, enjoyed both routes of this update. High quality as always.

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes