Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Language: English
Well the game I downloaded came English, French and Spanish.
And this is the latest version here Version: Season 2 Day 11.
3 language this game, when i choose spanish, the menu is in spanish language, but the game starts in english, after a while it switches to spanish !!!!
When the daughter comes out of a certain dream and appears asleep on the ship, the game returns all in English again.
What is this translation that works with 2 languages at the same time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 1, 2017
And as for the history of the island this was just a dream, there was never a plane crash she just dreamed of.
From the description of the game, I thought the island was real.
Very confusing this game.
Don’t worry the Island is very much real..who knows, it may not be the last time we see it.

Also I have passed on the feedback with the translation error to the developer of the game. Thank you for letting me know.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Why does the models and imagery in Season Two look lower in quality than Season One? The sisters skin looks completely different now, not as good quality, like the rendering was lessened in quality.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
can someone please explain element-C? the element about mind control and altering. I did not understand it properly.

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
If the developer really wanted to boost his game ratings then Laurie and Kenni should have arrived in a life raft and spiced the game up without dream sequences.
I wholeheartedly agree!! That was one of the best, if not the best sex scenes, dream or otherwise, I've ever witnessed. Those girls are balls to the wall aces with the naughty stuff!! ;) :p :eek:

Reactions: JagHond

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
I think I know what happened with F & D, and what may happen in the future...
What D saw in her dreams about the yacht actually happened that was her memory in her sub-conscious mind... Both F & D were given some experimental drug or something n left on Island with memory loss... And yacht guys might do it again, and D will suffer 1-day memory loss and forget what F did to her...

Reactions: JagHond and hmc15

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
I think I know what happened with F & D, and what may happen in the future...
What D saw in her dreams about the yacht actually happened that was her memory in her sub-conscious mind... Both F & D were given some experimental drug or something n left on Island with memory loss... And yacht guys might do it again, and D will suffer 1-day memory loss and forget what F did to her...
Where do I sign up? Make her do gangbangs and dp pls

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
No update but 4k renders from last release - yeah, he won't have any fixed, reliable schedule will he :HideThePain:

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes