baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I agree, the daughter is changed a bit. her face seems altered.
quality, I also sense a lower quality, maybe the dev saved in a lower quality jpeg compression?
story and characters are good. animations are well made.
that part is not bad at all.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Sorry to bring this up, I've been interested in this game for a while, and I was searching through the thread and some people mentioned that in season 2 there might be some NTR content in the future. If that is the case will it be optional? As you're probably guessing, I am not really a fan of that stuff, but if it's not forced on the player and 100% optional I don't mind it that much.

Reactions: Lokitox8

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Why in the name of god does it take so long to produce such a short update and the render quality now is terrible

Last edited:
Reactions: dav121
Sep 1, 2018
The visual quality has dropped to the bottom of f95. It's quite telling that the lates update is 138MB. I'm off this ship until devs start to care again.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
This Game is Sinking like Titanic (n) im so sorry for this game =Dev Ruined with Pirates (Maybe someone took his work )
Now Girl Hates MC -Welcome Age of Pirates :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop: How can A game Developer add changes like going to boat etc But Title is LEWD ISLAND ??
Game Had a Nice Sex actions from start love betwen Mc and Girl

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Moving an island game to a boat, kind of a bait and switch, no?
Especially after 10 episodes of tease, we finally get to the good stuff, only to have more obstacles thrown in the way. And a change in venue kinda defeats the original premise, without fully exploring all the lewd possibilities, first.

I begin to suspect that the dev can't do lewds for shit.

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes