botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The first issue is a bug and has been brought to developers attention about certain characters still calling you the default name.

The second issue is on you, at some point in the update you are asked what you are to her depending on what you choose “Daddy, Dad, Father etc.” That is how she will refer to you.

You must have chosen Father.
I chose Dad so it worked out fine for me.

Also because the games are treated as two standalone experiences, there is no reason why choices from season 1 would carry over to season 2, both stories will have choices with consequences that will remain exclusive to their own.

The overall plot will obviously carry over but there was no choice made in S1 that needed to be referenced in S2.
Well, obviously it was a bug, anything else would be weird.
As for the dad/father thing, I hardly think that's on me. When the question is "you are Bella's..." that would normally mean the relationship between the characters, not what she calls you, whether it's dad or daddy or Joey Buttafucko.

Lol. The problem with your second point is that standalone experience is nothing but a nice name for "I wasn't able to code it so that save games carried over."
No one sets out to tell one consecutive story over several games and INTENTIONALLY makes it so that your decisions in the previous games didn't matter. That's what happens when devs fuck up or realize they never ever offered meaningful choices to begin with and thereby basically reduce the game from the status of a visual to a kinetic novel.

When the same stuff happened with Dragon Age Inquisition, Bioware set up a whole homepage to let players track their decisions from the first two games, so that they would get the experience they wanted.
Obviously I don't expect anything like that from a small indie dev, but I am indeed disappointed when whether I played the previous game or not doesn't matter at all.

Reactions: Boneprone
Aug 1, 2017
“I wasn’t able to code it so the save games carry over”

Ok botc76 you tell me what in depth decisions or choices occured in season 1 that will be necessary to address in season 2, hence the need for persistent save files?

Plus if it wasn’t already clear, I’m not the developer of this game.

Again you say you’re disappointed, your choices didn’t matter at all.. what choices!? Every decision or path chosen in S1 is addressed in its own branch of the story normally within the same day.

This sort of game doesn’t need that sort of continuity which would require saves. The plot carries over, thats it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chaughton22

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
“I wasn’t able to code it so the save games carry over”

Ok botc76 you tell me what in depth decisions or choices occured in season 1 that will be necessary to address in season 2, hence the need for persistent save files?

Plus if it wasn’t already clear, I’m not the developer of this game.

Again you say you’re disappointed, your choices didn’t matter at all.. what choices!? Every decision or path chosen in S1 is addressed in its own branch of the story normally within the same day.

This sort of game doesn’t need that sort of continuity which would require saves. The plot carries over, thats it.
I just played through 1 for the first time, and in my mind, as long as he's a half decent swimmer (lol swim points) it should be all good.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
no, i actually think this is the only game I'm super excited for both NTR and non-NTR paths.
The main girl is an absolute hottie with a smoking hot sex appeal.

I'm just a supporter, bro.
It's just that your expierence with the update and everybody elses seems VERY different.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I liked the story, though I really wonder what this is all about. THere have always been weird things happening, but now?
I get the feeling that either this is some kind of sick experiment or you and Desmond cooked up a plan to make your daughter fall in love with you and you lost your memory.

What I didn't like was that even if you choose your own name, Desmond keeps calling you Edward and in one instance the daughter also gets called Bella instead of the name you choose.
In the path where you are a dick and fuck the D again, it is very weird how she just keeps on calling you father.
I think she mostly called you dad or by name in season 1, so that feels like a weird change.
For the name calling, it's probably just a bug for now. Not sure about the scene tho.
As for the conspiracy, I was always more of a believer that it was the daughters instigation

DWMP

Mar 28, 2020
Well, obviously it was a bug, anything else would be weird.
As for the dad/father thing, I hardly think that's on me. When the question is "you are Bella's..." that would normally mean the relationship between the characters, not what she calls you, whether it's dad or daddy or Joey Buttafucko.

Lol. The problem with your second point is that standalone experience is nothing but a nice name for "I wasn't able to code it so that save games carried over."
No one sets out to tell one consecutive story over several games and INTENTIONALLY makes it so that your decisions in the previous games didn't matter. That's what happens when devs fuck up or realize they never ever offered meaningful choices to begin with and thereby basically reduce the game from the status of a visual to a kinetic novel.

When the same stuff happened with Dragon Age Inquisition, Bioware set up a whole homepage to let players track their decisions from the first two games, so that they would get the experience they wanted.
Obviously I don't expect anything like that from a small indie dev, but I am indeed disappointed when whether I played the previous game or not doesn't matter at all.
Dude, 90% of the walkthrough is "doesn't matter what you choose" and the dev is hardly Bethesda or frigging Bioware. They're putting out a game that you're getting for free on here. Sure there are some spelling errors and bugs and the prior seasons inconsequential decisions from last season don't carry over to the next decision, let alone the next season, so give them a break.
And the Father thing IS on you because that is how you typed it in when it asked you to. Patreon doesn't allow incest, as everyone and their brother knows, so when you typed in Father, that's what you got.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
I started the game at Day 10, and then tried to copy over my saves to the Day 11 after download. I tried to load my last save from Day 10 in the Day 11 version, but I get an EXCEPTION ERROR ("couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way")

Clearly, I am doing sth wrong, or the dev changed how saves worked. Any ideas from the Great Crush of Folk?

JNX1978

Jul 22, 2020
I started the game at Day 10, and then tried to copy over my saves to the Day 11 after download. I tried to load my last save from Day 10 in the Day 11 version, but I get an EXCEPTION ERROR ("couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way")

Clearly, I am doing sth wrong, or the dev changed how saves worked. Any ideas from the Great Crush of Folk?
The problem is that u copied your new files in the same and old folder. The game is standalone and doesn't need season 1 saves

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
The problem is that u copied your new files in the same and old folder. The game is standalone and doesn't need season 1 saves
Okay, so, it is not a continuation of the beach story between the MC and the woman? It is a new story?

To be clear, I copied the save folder from day 10 to the day 11 game folder, replacing the save folder with the copied one.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Okay, so, it is not a continuation of the beach story between the MC and the woman? It is a new story?
Short answer, no and yes.

Longer answer. At the start of S2 Day11 it will ask if you played Season 1 and it will then proceed to recap the events of Season 1 depending on your answer.

Start of season2, they are now on the yacht after being "rescued"

Reactions: Jack0h

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Short answer, no and yes.

Longer answer. At the start of S2 Day11 it will ask if you played Season 1 and it will then proceed to recap the events of Season 1 depending on your answer.

Start of season2, they are now on the yacht after being "rescued"
Ahh, I see now. Thanks much!

notmm27

Oct 28, 2018
for the incest self patch, can i make myself to be an older brother instead of a father? or will it fuck up the story and will not makes sense in the future?.
this is my first time playing.

Enxxrx

Jun 20, 2017
Hi, I'm wondering if there is a completed gallery mod for the first season? The one from a few pages back crashes the game. Any help would be appreciated!

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes