AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
All the people complaining about the save files is beginning to make my head hurt. :LOL:
J/K
But honestly could we get some sort of pinned post explaining that Season 1 & Season 2 are two separate games with different saves.
S1 saves will not be needed nor will work with S2

Season 2 has just launched and yes it is a small update therefore it shouldn't take long to establish a new save for future updates, the developer has already specified that the save issue that plagued S1 will not be a recurring issue in S2 due to the improvements he has made to the UI & game directory.
Should be something as simple as getting the attention of F95 staff and ask them to add a disclaimer right above the downloads that simply state:
Season 1 saves are not needed for Season 2. Season 2 is a completely separate game.

Or something along those lines.

Jamiejames

May 25, 2020
That is insanely common with this game.
Save files rarely work from one release to the next.
I quit actually playing the game, because I got sick and tired of having to fast forward through earlier releases and re answering "ALL" of the questions, just to get back to where I was.
Maybe since it is a new season you won't need to use the save file. The download is way too small to have all of the old content in it.

I only come here now to read the comments.
Hey - I was facing the same stress, I have an android, took me some scouring, found an gallery mod apk, try finding one for whatever u have, well worth it or find a save files folder online, I've done that before also, really helps.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I don't know if they are talking about my comment,
I didn't refer to that specific game,
but in general, there are many games that are like that, each update has to start all over again,
I don't have the patience for that,
not to mention that he ends up totally losing his grace and we ended up abandoning him.

• Angry
Reactions: ItsEricBoi

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
Why not just change it to Season 2 day1, and also mention to not merge Season 1 and 2

Install folder for me
Lewd Island

inside

Lewd Island Season 1 days 1-10
Lewd Island Season 2 day 11

Untitled.png

BTW thanks for the update :)

Last edited:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
So is it just me or is there no content in 2nd season? The last update was so long ago that I though this was abandoned and now there's a continuation with nothing in it?

Reactions: dav121

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Dudes you can say a lot about this game, but despite hiccups, delays, bad feedback, the dev has steadily released update after update -sure, less frequent than a lot of games, but look at it this way - it hasn't been abandoned like 95% of games that went this way and he persevered.

Aug 1, 2017
Yikes! I think the games biggest mystery is who between season 1 and 2 beat the hell out of these two with an ugly stick.
I'll have to go back and play season 1 and see how these ladies looked then. I don't notice anything too different about them.

As long as the daughter and Camila stay consistent with their appearance, I'll be happy.

Reactions: BVonkX

Lokomia

Aug 16, 2018
Sorry, I won't answer you because the translator didn't help me here,
I don't know if you agreed with me, or wanted to offend me.
I want to believe that it is the first option, since I believe that I have not offended anyone with my comment.
Neither one. Didn't want to agree nor wanted to offend. Just wanted to point that we shouldn't judge others fetishes or kinkness.

Also, you have just a impression that the game will have "NTR" content, wich may not happen. So lets calm ourselves and wait for the devs updates and then we can complain about the "mistakes".

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
All the people complaining about the save files is beginning to make my head hurt. :LOL:
J/K
But honestly could we get some sort of pinned post explaining that Season 1 & Season 2 are two separate games with different saves.
S1 saves will not be needed nor will work with S2

Season 2 has just launched and yes it is a small update therefore it shouldn't take long to establish a new save for future updates, the developer has already specified that the save issue that plagued S1 will not be a recurring issue in S2 due to the improvements he has made to the UI & game directory.

Well. arguably people might think so, because if nothing from the last season carries over, it means nothing you have done makes any difference and I think people aren't used to that kind of thing anymore.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Okay, played the update, here's my two cents.

Size-wise this felt like a regular update, you can't help wonder what the dev did all those months.

I liked the story, though I really wonder what this is all about. THere have always been weird things happening, but now?
I get the feeling that either this is some kind of sick experiment or you and Desmond cooked up a plan to make your daughter fall in love with you and you lost your memory.

What I didn't like was that even if you choose your own name, Desmond keeps calling you Edward and in one instance the daughter also gets called Bella instead of the name you choose.
In the path where you are a dick and fuck the D again, it is very weird how she just keeps on calling you father.
I think she mostly called you dad or by name in season 1, so that feels like a weird change.

Also, I don't like Desmond, not at all. I hope I can kick his face in.

Last edited:
Reactions: hmc15

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
You are on a boat, you can always make him sleep with the fishes ;)
Sick Camilla on 'im after luring her into doing the naughty with you!
On the other handd I presume some of the dream sequences were parts of something that happened before the "plane went down" and the MC somehow lost memory of it.

Reactions: hmc15
Aug 1, 2017
What I didn't like was that even if you choose your own name, Desmond keeps calling you Edward and in one instance the daughter also gets called Bella instead of the name you choose.

In the path where you are a dick and fuck the D again, it is very weird how she just keeps on calling you father.
I think she mostly called you dad or by name in season 1, so that feels like a weird change.
The first issue is a bug and has been brought to developers attention about certain characters still calling you the default name.

The second issue is on you, at some point in the update you are asked what you are to her depending on what you choose “Daddy, Dad, Father etc.” That is how she will refer to you.

You must have chosen Father.
I chose Dad so it worked out fine for me.

Also because the games are treated as two standalone experiences, there is no reason why choices from season 1 would carry over to season 2, both stories will have choices with consequences that will remain exclusive to their own.

The overall plot will obviously carry over but there was no choice made in S1 that needed to be referenced in S2.

Last edited:
Reactions: JonasSnr and DWMP

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android S2 Day 11 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: kingtham
3.30 star(s) 119 Votes