V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I played DMD, did D ever fuck other guys? I don't remember it.
Same with Melody, I never noticed NTR in either of those games...
Melody has none of that,
DMD will have sharing (optional) but will,
And games in which the protagonist likes to be a cuckold, step away.
But this is my personal taste, and you said that you won't have any of that, so I'll keep watching and in the future when I have more content, I'll see if I can play.

Aug 1, 2017
To be honest I doubt the dev has a clue what to do with the game, when it 1st started it was a castaway game with some sort of sanity meter to deal with, then that got thrown by the wayside as he moved into "Lost" mode with it's own stupid hatch gimic. Now he's gone and hit the reset button with the girl hating the MC again, so I assume we'll have to go through several months of updates before se shows a bit of boob.
You might enjoy the new update then if you explore all the choices. There is a new writer involved with the game and there seems to be much deeper story now that they have a concrete direction to go in.

Falmers

Feb 16, 2020
Good thing, that the new season begins :cool:
What you can see in this new beginning, makes me curious about how the story unfolds.
Only a few sentences, where the name of the MC is original and not the name you have given.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I played DMD, did D ever fuck other guys? I don't remember it.
Same with Melody, I never noticed NTR in either of those games...
Because there isn't. Anything involving other characters happens both with the consent and involvement of the MC and it's pretty much all female. There's only guy who might get involved in DMD but it's entirely optional.

Oct 10, 2020
Please don't worry about NTR or any other fetish like that, there will be nothing forced on the viewer that they don't want to experience. Player choice will be an important feature of season 2, you have my word.

Also for people who miss the Island, it may not be the last time you see it... :sneaky:
There another season ? i dont think season 1 is even ready

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
When the game first came out i read many criticism about it being pretty boring. Whats your opinion of the game as it is now? I'm thinking about trying it out.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I think it will be more than one guy, the last time I saw the developer talking, it would be 3 and possibly a quarter,
I don't know how you are today, if that has changed.
If that was from about 3 years ago, then yes, it has definitely changed. There's only one other guy she'll end up doing anything with, but it will be in a threesome with the MC and will be 100% optional.

Reactions: V&M

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
The name change in Season 2, doesn't seem to work all the time, Desmond keeps refering to the MC as 'Edward' even when changed to something different.

Aug 1, 2017
This game is good, but it's been slow and quite for some time, any updates are just adding small content :)
This has been already explained by the Developer, hes got a good plan in place and plans to bring the updates now at a better pace this time for season 2. The story will be much improved as will the hot action.

Try out the new update and see for yourself.

But also I must stress that I am not forcing anyone to agree with my opinion, just to have an open mind. :)

The name change in Season 2, doesn't seem to work all the time, Desmond keeps refering to the MC as 'Edward' even when changed to something different.
I have made note of this issue and brought it to xRed's attention. Thank you.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Main girl a lot uglier than his pervious versions but at least not straight use of DAZ games with copy paste characters.
I enjoyed the 1 min of game play in the game looks potentially decent even though I still (edit due to my language difficulties preferred rather than like as I did not really have affection for either) liked old version

Last edited:
Aug 1, 2017
Main girl a lot uglier than his pervious versions but at least not straight use of DAZ games with copy paste characters.
I enjoyed the 1 min of game play in the game looks potentially decent even though I still liked old version
What was it you liked about her? The only thing that's changed is her hairstyle.

Aug 1, 2017
Her hair definitely makes it seem like she's changed drastically, plus her render quality has improved immensely over time.
She will be returning to the ponytail in the future so it will be easier to judge then.
Well, that's a matter of personal taste, I already think she looks better in the image below.
Agreed.

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
WTF This "update" took me longer to DL and unpack, than it toke to play. DAMN 5 min. and you are done WTF ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
You really use more then 5 min to dl 64 Mb?
Regardless, I'm not impressed either, I knew it had to be short with such a small size update but I didn't expect them to downgrade the quality of the renders like this. If this is how they are going to get faster updates I'm not interested.

Reactions: dav121

PowerbaitDK

Nov 28, 2017
You really use more then 5 min to dl 64 Mb?
Regardless, I'm not impressed either, I knew it had to be short with such a small size update but I didn't expect them to downgrade the quality of the renders like this. If this is how they are going to get faster updates I'm not interested.
No But had to make coffee you now so about 5 min for DL and unpacking :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes