NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
And I have absolutely nothing against you. I want that to me very clear that everyone is entitled to feel how they like about anything. All I was doing was suggesting you try the game after waiting so long for an update rather than be overly negative

Why deny yourself the experience of the update whilst everyone else is playing it, theres no reason for you to miss out on all the fun.

Feel free to judge but sometimes theres more to a book then its cover.
And sometimes the cover and the content of the book are shit, so I don't know if there's an excuse for that. I've been following and playing this game for about a year and a half now, even though it was very rough in the first season, I kept playing because there's this nonexistent thing called hope I had for a better update. I have to agree that season 2 looks better, but looks are literally not everything, the story is okay, but the progression is awful. Before I downloaded this update I was skeptical about the size of it, and I was right to be, turns out it's a nice and tidy 5min update with about 50-70 renders. When you are making a comeback or hyping your project up, you should come back hitting harder with better visuals, and better story progression. Anyone with a brain that doesn't have a fetish for getting blueballed would see that games like these are downright manipulative rabbit hole. I do not get why these developers don't strive to be better, to grow their following, maybe they're scared if they do too much it will go unrewarded. But hey that's my opinion.

Aug 1, 2017
And sometimes the cover and the content of the book are shit, so I don't know if there's an excuse for that. I've been following and playing this game for about a year and a half now, even though it was very rough in the first season, I kept playing because there's this nonexistent thing called hope I had for a better update. I have to agree that season 2 looks better, but looks are literally not everything, the story is okay, but the progression is awful. Before I downloaded this update I was skeptical about the size of it, and I was right to be, turns out it's a nice and tidy 5min update with about 50-70 renders. When you are making a comeback or hyping your project up, you should come back hitting harder with better visuals, and better story progression. Anyone with a brain that doesn't have a fetish for getting blueballed would see that games like these are downright manipulative rabbit hole. I do not get why these developers don't strive to be better, to grow their following, maybe they're scared if they do too much it will go unrewarded. But hey that's my opinion.
And you’re coming at me why? I havent criticised anyone’s opinion on the game whatsoever, I was just imploring people to try it out and form their own opinion of it.

I don’t know what else you want from me, I am just like you on this site, trying out games to see which I like and which I don’t really care for.

Are you implying that I was hyping this update up or are you talking about the dev? If you look back on my earlier posts on the thread all I ever said was that the update seemed like an improvement on some of the issues that plagued season 1 such as the writing, pacing and the sex.

That is just my opinion(!) after all.

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
And you’re coming at me why? I havent criticised anyone’s opinion on the game whatsoever, I was just imploring people to try it out and form their own opinion of it.

I don’t know what else you want from me, I am just like you on this site, trying out games to see which I like and which I don’t really care for.

Are you implying that I was hyping this update up or are you talking about the dev? If you look back on my earlier posts on the thread all I ever said was that the update seemed like an improvement on some of the issues that plagued season 1 such as the writing, pacing and the sex.

That is just my opinion(!) after all.
I wasn't directing it towards you at all, I'm just stating my view on this game and games of the like, the devs are the ones responsible for their product and the hype they build around it. The experiences I've had with milking developers with a promise of great visuals and a great game, and only for it to become abandoned or left in limbo especially for the milking experience. I was just stating that a lot of the time there are too many of these "developers" creating an illusion just to get money. I respect your opinion and have nothing against it, just stating my own opinion.

Mr. Dom

Feb 24, 2019
Is anyone else having issues loading up a save from S1? Doesn't matter which save I try to use, I get an error. Based on the CGs and videos, not sure if I am missing a certain path or if they are there for the next update.

Reactions: Paapi and JagHond

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Is anyone else having issues loading up a save from S1? Doesn't matter which save I try to use, I get an error. Based on the CGs and videos, not sure if I am missing a certain path or if they are there for the next update.
You don't need a season 1 save. You just start a new game from season 2. You can decide your name, and relation during the game. There is a short recap of the end of season 1 as introduction. And through dialogue with other characters you get a recap of what did happen on the island. So you don't really need to have played season 1 at all to play season 2 (unless you want of course).

Reactions: JagHond

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Seeing how season 1 ended. Those that expected this update (whatever) to contain a lot of sexy bits and lewdness might consider take lessons in how to handle emotional crisis and relations issues :ROFLMAO:

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Well that was... interesting. I'm still disappointed about the amount of content given that it's been over 4 months since the last release, however, I'm not willing to write this one off just yet.
If the dev wasn't bullshitting about the writer problem and IF he actually worked on another game in parallel and IF he will deliver updates like this (or bigger) on a monthly basis then yeah, it's going to be nice.
Otherwise this will be inevitably abandoned when he goes under 200 patrons and can't even get pirates to download his 250-cheap-renders-every-4months-DMD knockoff

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
New Version SUCKS RAW BALLZ -Comon its Lewd Island :mad: Not Pirate Jacht or Orgy
This game got Ruined by adding more characters insted Being Alone with Hot Blonde Girl and Having a Great Sex every time :cautious:(y)
Wish it could Stayed in Island both Mc and Girl and continue Bonding with Allot of Sex + Pregnancy :cool:(y)

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
New Version SUCKS RAW BALLZ -Comon its Lewd Island :mad: Not Pirate Jacht or Orgy
This game got Ruined by adding more characters insted Being Alone with Hot Blonde Girl and Having a Great Sex every time :cautious:(y)
Wish it could Stayed in Island both Mc and Girl and continue Bonding with Allot of Sex + Pregnancy :cool:(y)
1980 did call, they want you to watch "The Blue Lagoon" :ROFLMAO:

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Can a mod please amend the OP ("Original Post" for the cretins) and put in HUGE WRITING that you DO NOT NEED A SAVE GAME FROM SEASON ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a totally new game FFS!!!!!

...sorry... I must have dealt with too many idiots at work today - now I'm taking it out on idiots here...

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes