Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Seems most people forget what the game is about. Most people seem to just think of what other ways is he going to fuck his daughter. What i see is, why did they crash, where's everyone else. What is that island used for, why are these people on the boat interested in them etc... Meaning there's a massive story there waiting to unfold.

Exciting times ahead I believe. I don't believe Red went into just thinking fuck the blonde and that is it, no he had bigger plans. At least I hope I am right.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Seems most people forget what the game is about. Most people seem to just think of what other ways is he going to fuck his daughter. What i see is, why did they crash, where's everyone else. What is that island used for, why are these people on the boat interested in them etc... Meaning there's a massive story there waiting to unfold.

Exciting times ahead I believe. I don't believe Red went into just thinking fuck the blonde and that is it, no he had bigger plans. At least I hope I am right.
Well, you know.. There is those that just watch the pictures, and then there is those that read the words and get enthralled in the story too :LOL:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Euh...
I dont understand the end of the day 10 and the beginning of the day 11.
Who can explain ???
What is it to explain? They get picked up by a boat..... end of season 1...
Start of season 2... they on the boat.... there is eve a recap of season 1 in season 2... so...

Aug 1, 2017

100% correct, I’m glad there is one person here that is interested in the bigger picture. I feel the exact same way, yes the sex is hot and all but there is a bigger story still to be told.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
New Version SUCKS RAW BALLZ -Comon its Lewd Island :mad: Not Pirate Jacht or Orgy
This game got Ruined by adding more characters insted Being Alone with Hot Blonde Girl and Having a Great Sex every time :cautious:(y)
Wish it could Stayed in Island both Mc and Girl and continue Bonding with Allot of Sex + Pregnancy :cool:(y)
I wish saw this before a played the damn game now i just have a bad feeling it is going to go with NTR.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
New Version SUCKS RAW BALLZ -Comon its Lewd Island :mad: Not Pirate Jacht or Orgy
This game got Ruined by adding more characters insted Being Alone with Hot Blonde Girl and Having a Great Sex every time :cautious:(y)
Wish it could Stayed in Island both Mc and Girl and continue Bonding with Allot of Sex + Pregnancy :cool:(y)
Then they'd die because they couldn't live on that island forever. They were going to have to be saved eventually plus there's a bigger plot at play and always has been, unless you just ignored all of that and thought this game was just Cast Away meets Dating My Daughter.

I wish saw this before a played the damn game now i just have a bad feeling it is going to go with NTR.
Why? Because there's another guy in the game? Plenty of games out there where there other male characters don't do anything with the main LI(s), and even if he does anything with the other girls, who cares? Bella is the main prize so what the other girls get up to really shouldn't matter.

Reactions: The King of Pirates
Aug 1, 2017
Please don't worry about NTR or any other fetish like that, there will be nothing forced on the viewer that they don't want to experience. Player choice will be an important feature of season 2, you have my word.

Also for people who miss the Island, it may not be the last time you see it... :sneaky:

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
To be honest I doubt the dev has a clue what to do with the game, when it 1st started it was a castaway game with some sort of sanity meter to deal with, then that got thrown by the wayside as he moved into "Lost" mode with it's own stupid hatch gimic. Now he's gone and hit the reset button with the girl hating the MC again, so I assume we'll have to go through several months of updates before se shows a bit of boob.

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
Animation in Saison 2 are realy good. Hope now we will get too a good story more deep and this game can be the next DMD or something like that !

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes