oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
I have played it and what I can say is the pace is certainly much improved now in this season. A lot of new developments have happened that make sense. No more blue balling and the story seems to have really found it's feet. No filler in this episode either.

I'm currently out running errands but once I'm home on my PC I can share the link to it.
ok nice, thx

rayler

Jun 1, 2018
I have played it and what I can say is the pace is certainly much improved now in this season. A lot of new developments have happened that make sense. No more blue balling and the story seems to have really found it's feet. No filler in this episode either.

I'm currently out running errands but once I'm home on my PC I can share the link to it.
we all hope to you, our hero

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017

QNUPAGU.png

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
65mb with animated scenes? Either it's only 2 minutes long, or there's something up.
I guess it could be compressed, but it doesn't say anything like that.

Aug 1, 2017
I couldn't take my curiosity, it really has 34 videos, but it doesn't even reach 1mb each, I don't know how he managed it,
animations were never the forte of this game, but it seems that these were the worst, and only 200 or so images,
very little for the time it took.
How about you actually play it and see?
Its already been stated that this update was quite short even after all the delays. Going forward the foundation has been set for season 2, expect more updates more often from now on.

You cant judge a games quality by just looking at the pictures without context, saying it doesn’t look good without giving it a chance is just unnecessary.

Reactions: Pavali

macinblack

Jan 22, 2019
It's not a virus, update works but it does need an incest patch (unless I missed a way to define your relationship) because it defaults back to 'friends'.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
It's not a virus, update works but it does need an incest patch (unless I missed a way to define your relationship) because it defaults back to 'friends'.
does not need incest patch
just don't choose Bella as the name
give the girl another name and you can choose the relationship with her.

Reactions: macinblack

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
How about you actually play it and see?
Its already been stated that this update was quite short even after all the delays. Going forward the foundation has been set for season 2, expect more updates more often from now on.

You cant judge a games quality by just looking at the pictures without context, saying it doesn’t look good without giving it a chance is just unnecessary.
My dear, I gave my opinion, you don't have to agree with her, do you?
I judge how I think I should judge, and neither you nor anyone else is going to tell me how to do it, that's why it's called personal opinion.
If I were to criticize every opinion that I think is delayed here at F95,
I would have to be typing 24 hours a day.
Don't take it personally, I have nothing against you.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Oh my! Have they been able to build the fire yet?

hehe, just playing..

But no.. really... fire been built yet... seriously...

waiting.gif

Aug 1, 2017
My dear, I gave my opinion, you don't have to agree with her, do you?
I judge how I think I should judge, and neither you nor anyone else is going to tell me how to do it, that's why it's called personal opinion.
If I were to criticize every opinion that I think is delayed here at F95,
I would have to be typing 24 hours a day.
Don't take it personally, I have nothing against you.
And I have absolutely nothing against you. I want that to me very clear that everyone is entitled to feel how they like about anything. All I was doing was suggesting you try the game after waiting so long for an update rather than be overly negative

Why deny yourself the experience of the update whilst everyone else is playing it, theres no reason for you to miss out on all the fun.

Feel free to judge but sometimes theres more to a book then its cover.

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes