Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
How many times can you air-quote "moral high ground", and then make it central to your position?

The formula here is what we see for several devs: Good looking character, people want more, so slow down updates. The fact the latter updates are non-sensical with the original story just complicates matters.

Where is the story going? What's coming next? We have neither a clue nor a dev update to tell us. So criticism is something that should be expected.

If I don't understand where a developer is going with a story, it doesn't drive me to pledge. Plain fact.
And that is how you missed the point on what I was saying. My point was simply don't criticize what you yourself do. Or do it, but realize you are being hypocritical about it.

That this is in the middle of a conversation about this project development is irrelevant. And I never said you cannot criticize the product. You are free to call this a piece of crap, I myself have a lot of critiques to make from a art point of view. What the other were doing have nothing to do with that, but with the speed of releases and amount of content. This is about the production process and people's thinking they are entitled to things just because they consume it for free in pirate forum. We could be talking about people demanding more free lemonade they stole from a store: "I can't believe the lemonade producer won't make more lemonade so we can steal it, what awful people. We have a right to steal it, cause the people that are actually buying are too stupid to realize they are paying too much for it, fuck them and the lemonade producer".

But I am done with this talk. If you all think you are entitled to somebody's else time and effort, do whatever you want. I will not demand something from somebody for free (time, money or whatever the currency) because I don't like people demanding me. As simply as that.

Last edited:

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
What gives you that impression?
Reading the comments here, at the end that was shown,
revenge can happen on her part, I don't know,
and these three letters seem to be in fashion,
even hentais is leaving many with this,
games they didn’t have, they’re putting,
but let's see how it goes from now on,
but I admit that I am not expecting good things (for my taste of course).
But I hope I'm wrong.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
What gives you that impression?
Honestly, what other direction can the story take at this point? She's at a psychotic breaking point where murder and betrayal is more of an option than anything else...The MC and her being romantic in any capacity is about as likely as grass turning blue and sky green.
She's justified, sure...but the Dev put this there for a reason...only reason that makes any sort of sense is the three letter word. Took what could have been a spicy story between F&D, and turned into F watching D sluting herself out to anything, as long as it's not him. Bad call IMO, but it's obviously what the Dev wants.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Honestly, what other direction can the story take at this point? She's at a psychotic breaking point where murder and betrayal is more of an option than anything else...The MC and her being romantic in any capacity is about as likely as grass turning blue and sky green.
She's justified, sure...but the Dev put this there for a reason...only reason that makes any sort of sense is the three letter word. Took what could have been a spicy story between F&D, and turned into F watching D sluting herself out to anything, as long as it's not him. Bad call IMO, but it's obviously what the Dev wants.
Yeah, there are so many games of incest between mother and son,
But so few between father and daughter,
Another famous, the father will share his daughter with others,
it's optional of course, but it's there, it's part of the game,
and if you want to make 100% of the game, you will have to play this route.
Going back to incest father and daughter, does it not sell well?
Why so few games with that? Good games I'm talking about.
I'm a fan of incest games, and I like father and daughter better,
and I still hope the developer doesn't ruin this game,
throwing the daughter in the arms of another, leaving me even more without options on this topic (father-daughter).
But let's see how he (dev) will make the story going forward,
if you have those three letters, I throw it out,
if not, I will continue.

Lokomia

Aug 16, 2018
Yeah. Good ol' times when the fathers only fucked their daughters and wouldn't share them.
And now the Hentais are under influence, even though NTR is the short for Netorare a westernization from a japanese word.
Dude please

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
really bad updates from dev.
Which is why i stopped being a Patreon to him almost a year ago now. The writing was one the wall as he slowly regressed on updates and communication.

He was following the same pattern as ICStor, just got to hope he never gets to that level. Pity as i was enjoying this game.

D

Deleted member 1250241

Okay this game is quickly growing to become one of my favorite! Incest, survival and mystery go great together surprisingly! I haven't finished this game yet, but will there be a season 2 I should look forward?

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes