Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
The Dev is hard at work on the next update to Lewd Island... this one is going to be a good update, well worth the wait.
I surely hope so, because it was a great game in the beginning, but some choices he made regarding the story could have ruined it for good.

The Pros:
- The premise of a couple stranded alone on a desert island was full of potential.
- The slow erotic tension build up was great.
- Great graphics.

The Cons:
- The player should always be on control of the MC's decisions. In some sex events that was not the case.
- The main couple was removed from the desert island.
- More characters were included.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Really liked the game. I went in without having any idea what to expect except some steamy situations. But the pace was great, the conversations were interesting and the relationship was hot!

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
is this game dead or what? i know it took him 1 month to release 5 mins of gameplay before but now its been quite some time and the only thing hes posting on patreon are useless renders nobody cares about instead working on the game itself lmao

Aug 1, 2017
is this game dead or what? i know it took him 1 month to release 5 mins of gameplay before but now its been quite some time and the only thing hes posting on patreon are useless renders nobody cares about instead working on the game itself lmao
He's hard at work on the next update, which hopefully will be released this month.
In the meantime why not try one of the hundreds of other games available for free on this site instead of complaining :)

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
He's hard at work on the next update, which hopefully will be released this month.
In the meantime why not try one of the hundreds of other games available for free on this site instead of complaining :)
you're right such a hard working dev my bad. maybe we'll be lucky to get another one of those 5 mins updates after 4 months of nothing. i get it you like the game a lot judging by ur profile pic but no use defending the obvious milking

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
you're right such a hard working dev my bad. maybe we'll be lucky to get another one of those 5 mins updates after 4 months of nothing. i get it you like the game a lot judging by ur profile pic but no use defending the obvious milking
Dude, do you pay the guy? Or are you just another freeloader demanding someone else uses their time for free for them? Cause I like that idea too. I demand YOU create a free game for all with updates of an hour long once a month.

Get to work, little fellow, the clock is ticking.

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
Dude, do you pay the guy? Or are you just another freeloader demanding someone else uses their time for free for them? Cause I like that idea too. I demand YOU create a free game for all with updates of an hour long once a month.

Get to work, little fellow, the clock is ticking.
pretty funny considering there's around 400 people paying him to do nothing and he takes advantage of that free money as much as he can like many other devs. then theres the white knights like you that give him money for nothing then proceed to defend him after not releasing anything for 4 months "hard at work" btw. the only devs worth supporting are the ones that actually work and keep their word and release once a month/2months max and its more than 30 clicks per update unlike this game. but as long as there's people like you to keep supporting lazy developers the milking will continue

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
pretty funny considering there's around 400 people paying him to do nothing and he takes advantage of that free money as much as he can like many other devs. then theres the white knights like you that give him money for nothing then proceed to defend him after not releasing anything for 4 months "hard at work" btw. the only devs worth supporting are the ones that actually work and keep their word and release once a month/2months max and its more than 30 clicks per update unlike this game. but as long as there's people like you to keep supporting lazy developers the milking will continue
First, I don't support him.

Second, you claim he is a lazy douchebag because he is taking money other give them willingly. Well, let me tell you the truth, the guy sitting on his big ass demanding free content on a pirate site, acting as he is a white knight opening everybody's eyes is you. And if you can realize his super villain plan to milk his supporters, those people that actually support him, that YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE FROM by consuming what they paid with their money willingly, can figure it out too.

Be a nice freeloader, and shut up.

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
First, I don't support him.

Second, you claim he is a lazy douchebag because he is taking money other give them willingly. Well, let me tell you the truth, the guy sitting on his big ass demanding free content on a pirate site, acting as he is a white knight opening everybody's eyes is you. And if you can realize his super villain plan to milk his supporters, those people that actually support him, that YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE FROM by consuming what they paid with their money willingly, can figure it out too.

Be a nice freeloader, and shut up.
once again, milking would not be possibile if people would stop paying lazy devs that refuse to work. but free will is a thing and people decide to do it anyway, probably some kind of fetish. you're right, i don't pay the dev anything and i'm using a pirate site just as you are but i personally woudn't want to be one of those 400 people giving my money away and getting nothing in return. but then again, thats just me.

you just keep being a good man and defend such devs each time you see someone like me stating the obvious. also nobody is forcing his patreons to upload the game here for so many freeloaders such as myself and you, so in the end even if i dont personally support this dev with my own money doesnt mean i cant have an opinion. if i was an patreon and complained it would be ok, but if i actually pity the guys that keep giving him money for nothing all of a sudden i'm an asshole

Reactions: botc76

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
once again, milking would not be possibile if people would stop paying lazy devs that refuse to work. but free will is a thing and people decide to do it anyway, probably some kind of fetish. you're right, i don't pay the dev anything and i'm using a pirate site just as you are but i personally woudn't want to be one of those 400 people giving my money away and getting nothing in return. but then again, thats just me.

you just keep being a good man and defend such devs each time you see someone like me stating the obvious. also nobody is forcing his patreons to upload the game here for so many freeloaders such as myself and you, so in the end even if i dont personally support this dev with my own money doesnt mean i cant have an opinion. if i was an patreon and complained it would be ok, but if i actually pity the guys that keep giving him money for nothing all of a sudden i'm an asshole
I honestly have no idea how he acts as developer. I came to this thread a few days ago, at most. If you read what I said, I never claimed he is a great guy or not. Moreover, I have no idea what are the requirements of time and support to develop a game. That is something that if I supported him I would care about, but as I do not I don't and even if I did, things change.

Having said, if you are going to start accusing somebody of doing something, you better not do it yourself. Otherwise, why is not another douche, such as myself, also entitled to accuse you of your actions? That was the core idea of my message, more than to defend him. To tell how for all his milking, your actions (and mine, I am a freeloader of this game too) are equally reprobable.

And you are not pitying the guys, you just said yourself you consider them responsible for him acting lazy, as they are not stopping their support. Don't try to play the nice guy, you don't care a shit about those guys. Otherwise, you would not take for granted their contribution by downloading the game for free as you do just to accuse them later.. You are just annoyed that dev is slow and you wished they would act that way to incentivize him to release faster so you can enjoy the game.

And yes, you are entitled to your opinion, as well as others are entitled to their opinions on your opinions, and you can repeat that to infinitum.

• Angry

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
I remember there was a mod for this game that stopped the bad ending from occurring and could change the sanity stats did that mod get deleted?

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
I honestly have no idea how he acts as developer. I came to this thread a few days ago, at most. If you read what I said, I never claimed he is a great guy or not. Moreover, I have no idea what are the requirements of time and support to develop a game. That is something that if I supported him I would care about, but as I do not I don't and even if I did, things change.

Having said, if you are going to start accusing somebody of doing something, you better not do it yourself. Otherwise, why is not another douche, such as myself, also entitled to accuse you of your actions? That was the core idea of my message, more than to defend him. To tell how for all his milking, your actions (and mine, I am a freeloader of this game too) are equally reprobable.

And you are not pitying the guys, you just said yourself you consider them responsible for him acting lazy, as they are not stopping their support. Don't try to play the nice guy, you don't care a shit about those guys. Otherwise, you would not take for granted their contribution by downloading the game for free as you do just to accuse them later.. You are just annoyed that dev is slow and you wished they would act that way to incentivize him to release faster so you can enjoy the game.

And yes, you are entitled to your opinion, as well as others are entitled to their opinions on your opinions, and you can repeat that to infinitum.
trust me i'm really not trying to act like a nice guy or an asshole either, but if u think i'm either of them for stating the truth, thats fine by me. what i meant by pitying i meant their stupidity. i legitimately feel sorry for the people who wake up every day and going to work just to throw some of that money away in the garbage for a dev such as this one. but then again, its their money and their choice to do so, and so they are to blame for what this dev is currently doing. no point arguing with you so i'd say we drop this :)

Aug 1, 2017
I'm not defending any sort of "obvious milking" I just felt like informing you that there would be an update coming this month because you were clearly upset about the lack of news.
My original point still stands, this is a game piracy site. There is plenty of other games to play and try right now, how about you do that.

Furthermore, people who pay and support these developers, its completely their choice with their money. Who are you to judge? I wonder if you go into every game thread and bash developers who don't release updates all that often... I bet you'd love Milfy city in that case :sneaky:

I remember there was a mod for this game that stopped the bad ending from occurring and could change the sanity stats did that mod get deleted?
That aspect of the game was completely removed many updates ago, it kind of broke the flow of the story with sudden endings of suicide.

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes