leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Anybody has a save from the 8th to the night following the female character's route, I completed the MC's route but I'm missing the girl's. Anybody got that save before it happens?

XQR

Oct 9, 2018
I have the Day 10 Afternoon on Android. Is that the last one? Of does this as the complete season go on after Day 10 afternoon and do we have to wait for another season to start?

Feb 5, 2018
I have the Day 10 Afternoon on Android. Is that the last one? Of does this as the complete season go on after Day 10 afternoon and do we have to wait for another season to start?
Don't hold your breath waiting for Season 2. The Dev's update speed is so slow that there might be more content before the end of 2020 but, based on past updates, don't count on it.

Secret09

Oct 20, 2017
The renaming part on Android port hangs or is kinda stuck every I tried to enter my choice of names

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i know but is not the same.... it is reay GREAT when i can see all the gallery from the game... it seems complete...
Use UnRen and you'll get all of the images (and any audio used) from the game as it is currently.
Put UnRen.bat in the "/game" folder, run it and use option 1.

fantaman13

Oct 29, 2019
Use UnRen and you'll get all of the images (and any audio used) from the game as it is currently.
Put UnRen.bat in the "/game" folder, run it and use option 1.
thanks, i know it... i use unren with a lot of other games i know about it,
but this game... season one is finished and the creator didn't made the gallery.... so in my mind the game is...incomplete.
for this i would like if somebody can put the gallery review in the game... for to feel like it is finished for real...
waiting the second seasons, on boat... i don't know... how much time. :)

Reactions: AceOfNiagara

XQR

Oct 9, 2018
Anyone? Or is them planning to do the dress-up date indeed the last thing in the story?

Tarzan101

Oct 28, 2019
Can someone please give me android save for this game? I played till day 9 last time but now when I reinstalled I have to start from beginning. Or is it possible to start game from middle? Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
The whole Mark dream/memory killed it for me... Show main girl sucking and riding some random dude lol... Pass on that for me, deleted.
Thanks for this essential piece of information, remember to not post here anymore :)

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Interesting game and am curious what happens now with the rescue? But updates and news are too slow. Gonna unwatch for now !

master110

Jun 5, 2017
Don't hold your breath waiting for Season 2. The Dev's update speed is so slow that there might be more content before the end of 2020 but, based on past updates, don't count on it.
No update since may. He just releasea pictures each.month.

He is just messing.about now

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
The whole Mark dream/memory killed it for me... Show main girl sucking and riding some random dude lol... Pass on that for me, deleted.
The MC is "Mark" in that sequence. Shes trying to have a sex fantasy and ends up thinking of the MC. Dont give up. Theres a ton of teasing and BS. But it culminates into some the best sex scenes ever on the site.

Reactions: Nacht13

S0k4

Jun 24, 2019
Is there a way to fix the Spanish translation?
Will they no longer release any more game updates regarding language glitches?

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes