Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
news about next update?
Memory serves, this guy took over 6 months for a 5 minute update. I'd wager January, but will probably want to wait till January '22 if you're looking for more than 15 minutes of play.
Plus, I'm not really looking forward to the now hostile/toxic daughter looking for her first chance to fuck over the MC. There will be just text to read, any action will take a looong while I think.

Reactions: blahblah25

Torakiki

Jul 6, 2019
The Dev is wip on new game..this:
and waiting to reach goal for Lewd Island: 439 of 500

• Sad
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Jeancul and MrMax

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
The Dev is hard at work on the next update to Lewd Island... this one is going to be a good update, well worth the wait.
Color me interested...it's going to be interesting how he writes the D & F...if there is no three letter word involved, or some act of betrayal on her part as vengeance...I guess brainwashing like they did when they were dropped off on the island the first time?
Going from wanting F dead to banging again will be some feat. Look forward to see how it's written.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: V&M
Aug 1, 2017
Color me interested...it's going to be interesting how he writes the D & F...if there is no three letter word involved, or some act of betrayal on her part as vengeance...I guess brainwashing like they did when they were dropped off on the island the first time?
Well the best thing is that foundation of the story has been set, so the pacing now will be much more streamlined without the need for filler and there are a few interesting pieces in play where season 1 left off, the direction this story is about to go is very interesting I believe.

How do you feel about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in VN's personally?

Going from wanting F dead to banging again will be some feat. Look forward to see how it's written.
In a way that makes sense, there's options that can be explored. ;)

Last edited:
Aug 1, 2017
as I said in my other comment, something is smelling like these three letters,
I hope I'm wrong, and don't ruin another game with that.
Although I don’t know the history of this developer,
and even if this is your first game.
But maybe our doubts will be answered in the next update,
that depending on the content, I will be abandoning.
But let us be optimistic and hope that the dev does not get lost and show us a crappy outcome for this game.
You're not very interested in that then, and that's absolutely fair, it's not for everyone.
I have complete faith in this developer, I've been a fan of this game since I first found it and I think the story can now start to take complete shape. Business is about to pick up. Their original vision for what this game could be can now be realised.
The next update will be a fulfilling one and well worth the wait.
Optimism is key :)

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Well the best thing is that foundation of the story has been set, so the pacing now will be much more streamlined without the need for filler and there are a few interesting pieces in play where season 1 left off, where this is about to go is very interesting I can assure you.

How do you feel about
in VN's personally?

In a way that makes sense, if you've been paying attention ;)
HAHA, I KNEW IT. Three letter word is the only scenario that makes sense for the D, but I'm willing to bet money she'll deeply regret it soon after. I rather like the three letter word if it's written well, fits the story, and turns out badly for the woman doing it.
I've theorized in a previous post here that she's not really the guys D...Even if she is actually his D, I'd like it if the MC gets ruthless with her for what she'll try to do as revenge.

Aug 1, 2017
As you can see, I use a translator,
but it’s not perfect, so I couldn’t understand if you said
that these 3 letters will happen, or if you just asked your colleague how he feels with ntr in the games.
Could you clarify me? Even if it's in private?
If that's what I'm imagining, I just stop playing that game before it happens.
Could you please do that?
That is no problem, your translator is working fine.

The question I was asking the other user and anyone else in this thread, including yourself (who'd like to share their opinion.)

How do you feel about
in games?

There is none of it in this game right now. I have no idea about the future though.

Aug 1, 2017
Well that would certainly be a change for him.
Unfortunately the development hasn't been as smooth as they would have liked due to a whole number of interference, setbacks etc. etc.

What I can say is that this next update could very well be the best one yet, I guess it all depends on what you're preferences are.

Aug 1, 2017
HAHA, I KNEW IT. Three letter word is the only scenario that makes sense for the D, but I'm willing to bet money she'll deeply regret it soon after. I rather like the three letter word if it's written well, fits the story, and turns out badly for the woman doing it.
I've theorized in a previous post here that she's not really the guys D...Even if she is actually his D, I'd like it if the MC gets ruthless with her for what she'll try to do as revenge.
I agree with your thought process. The way season 1 ended.. and the current state of the relationship between her and the MC, it does make logical sense for her to explore that route.

I guess time will tell.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
That is no problem, your translator is working fine.

The question I was asking the other user and anyone else in this thread, including yourself (who'd like to share their opinion.)

How do you feel about
in games?

There is none of it in this game right now. I have no idea about the future though.
I don't particularly like it, I don't think that goes with romance, unless romance isn't the main theme.
And I believe it is just a whoring game with a fair history.
Some like it because they portray the reality of the world,
I play is to get out of this reality, if I want to see cuckold,
just go out on the street, there are everywhere.
I like to play, because it's a fantasy, where we can be what we can't in the real world, there are, beautiful women,
but being cuckold is very simple.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
not really lewd island anymore either , i mean they left the island .. i guess the name would have to be changed

Aug 1, 2017
not really lewd island anymore either , i mean they left the island .. i guess the name would have to be changed
You make a good point, but who knows, the Island could still be important. Maybe there is something else to discover there, something hidden away.

In this case the name becomes synonymous with the game, if you change it now it could confuse a few people. Not many other game's change their name mid way through development. The Island is the who reason they are in this current situation.

I'm rambling, apologies.

Reactions: ImperialD

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
You make a good point, but who knows, the Island could still be important. Maybe there is something else to discover there, something hidden away.

In this case the name becomes synonymous with the game, if you change it now it could confuse a few people. Not many other game's change their name mid way through development. The Island is the who reason they are in this current situation.

I'm rambling, apologies.
Well, the Yacht would sort of be like an island I suppose...I swear, if they end up getting brainwashed or w/e again, and both wake up on the island, I'll be upset. :ROFLMAO:

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes