ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
There are a ton of plot holes in this story, perhaps the developers have been changing the story line as the game has progressed. If this was a set up and D & F were put here to live here for awhile, why wasn't there a lighter? All that dealing with a fire, for what reason? Why is there a gun on the island at all? Since F is the important one, obviously it would have been for his protection, but from whom? If F is so important, how was his well being monitored? The "pirates" came running when they heard the gunshot, so obviously they don't want any harm to come to him. What if he had become sick or injured on the island? If a ship is close enough to hear a gunshot is it close enough to be seen? I know it was at night, but did they get that close to the island at night then move away during the day, if so why? D is suspicious amount not having any cuts or bruises, what about suitcases with the right sized clothing? Why wasn't any of this considered curious earlier? Why with all the time on this island do they never talk about their past? If they don't remember their past, wouldn't that be odd? I don't think it's possible to look for any rational explanation for anything that has happened in this story. It would be too easy just to blame all the inconsistencies and lax storytelling on the drugs.

Since F & D were on the yacht before the island (based on the dreams), maybe he pissed off someone powerful and he got OLDBOY'd. Even though the plot would be taken from a movie, it would still be original here. Hopefully there would be a happier ending.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
so u did not play it?
or why would you post a screenshot of ending of day 10 before start of day 11 on the boat?
there is no day 11 on the boat.. after that last choice you get to the boat then MC listens in on the convo between Desmond and Camila we see a lightning and MC falling back on the stairs then a to be continues screen and season 1 ends
maybe you played some different version idk

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
1/ why wasn't there a lighter? All that dealing with a fire, for what reason?
2/ Since F is the important one,
3/ If a ship is close enough to hear a gunshot is it close enough to be seen?
4/ what about suitcases with the right sized clothing? Why wasn't any of this considered curious earlier?
5/ Why with all the time on this island do they never talk about their past?
6/ If they don't remember their past, wouldn't that be odd?
1/ when this is experiment, better dealing with problem... suitcase from water, etc...
2/ why should be? they are important as D & F
3/ you can hear gunshot on water farther than seen...
4/ D is average size girl, and they think suitcase is from stewardess
5/ what is so important from past when you thik abut surviving?
6/ they thinking about... you don't about pastt when you don't remember...

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
1/ when this is experiment, better dealing with problem... suitcase from water, etc...
2/ why should be? they are important as D & F
3/ you can hear gunshot on water farther than seen...
4/ D is average size girl, and they think suitcase is from stewardess
5/ what is so important from past when you thik abut surviving?
6/ they thinking about... you don't about pastt when you don't remember...
1) If it is an experiment, it would seem that it is about the drugs and not survival.
2) When the "pirates" get to the island, they only care abput F.
3) I'm not sure that is true, remember the shot would have to be heard over the sounds from the ocean and the sounds from the ship.
4) We will see when we see them together, but what about F's clothes?
5) A F & D spending 10 days alone with a lot of free time would eventually talk about the past.
6) If I did not remember my past, I would notice.

Last edited:

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
1) If it is an experiment, it would seem that it is about the drugs and not survival.
3) I'm not sure that is true.
5) A F & D spending 10 days alone with a lot of free time would eventually talk about the past.
Please... :) replay all days...
3) I'm 100% sure... read any book about guns and ballistic... by yachting, I heard any shot around miles....
4) what clothes for F? any bikini?
5) first few days, D was fixed about Friday...
6) they remember a lot, but in memories or dreams...

in game/images/ folder you have all answer... :)

P.S.
all here compared this game to DMD... i think better compare to comics about M & S on island... they think that was plane crash, but is not true...
DMD was my first game here, but after so loooong, is difficult to remember beginning...
not thinking about sex scene, in Lewd Island is easy find logic...

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Please... :) replay all days...
3) I'm 100% sure... read any book about guns and ballistic... by yachting, I heard any shot around miles....
4) what clothes for F? any bikini?
5) first few days, D was fixed about Friday...
6) they remember a lot, but in memories or dreams...

in game/images/ folder you have all answer... :)

P.S.
all here compared this game to DMD... i think better compare to comics about M & S on island... they think that was plane crash, but is not true...
DMD was my first game here, but after so loooong, is difficult to remember beginning...
not thinking about sex scene, in Lewd Island is easy find logic...
I apologize, and I'm not trying to be an ass, but this conversation does not interest me enough to continue. Let's just say I disagree. While many have posted about the story flaws in the last update, it is my contention that there been flaws in the story all along. Obviously, you have a different opinion.

Reactions: Boneprone

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
I apologize, and I'm not trying to be an ass, but this conversation does not interest me enough to continue. Let's just say I disagree. While many have posted about the story flaws in the last update, it is my contention that there been flaws in the story all along. Obviously, you have a different opinion.
many have not paying attention to story... you should read anyting about shot sound and water... :) i thing my different opinion is more logical as any other... and I remember the story, not lack of sex scenes...

Reactions: makcim334

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
3) I'm not sure that is true, remember the shot would have to be heard over the sounds from the ocean and the sounds from the ship.
3. Let's have a pretty reasonable estimate that the gunshot can be heard from 2 miles away. Possibly further under the right weather conditions, especially since it's over water. 2 miles is about 3.2 km. The horizon is about 4.7 km away.
This is not a large vessel. It's a yacht. They could very well be close enough to hear the gunshot without being spotted. Especially after the sun sets. They'd be able to get much closer than 2 miles if the lights are off.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
3. Let's have a pretty reasonable estimate that the gunshot can be heard from 2 miles away. Possibly further under the right weather conditions, especially since it's over water. 2 miles is about 3.2 km. The horizon is about 4.7 km away.
This is not a large vessel. It's a yacht. They could very well be close enough to hear the gunshot without being spotted. Especially after the sun sets. They'd be able to get much closer than 2 miles if the lights are off.
Wow, we're still on this. Why would the yacht move closer and turn their lights out after dark? What about other sounds: the ship, people, the ocean masking the sound from the gun shot? But I'm going to concede this point for my own sanity. There are plenty of issues with this story that come up before the last update; that's all I'm trying to say. (The next post will probably be from someone who actually conducts an experiment recreating this scenario.)

If someone wants a discussion, how about possibility of an OLDBOY scenario?

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
From Googling:

How far can you see a boat before it disappears because of the curvature of the Earth?
Assuming a man's height to be about 6 feet, that is, 1.8 meters and earth's radius is 6400,000 meters. Assuming earth is spherical.
The right triangle formed is :

1590634146899.png

The right triangle formed is :

And we have equation

(R+x)^2 = R^2 + y^2

R and x are known (see above), and y is to be known.

Calculation tells y is little more than 5 Kms.

Next, y should be approximately equal to the distance of the boat from the feet of man. Thus, he will be able to see the boat up to little more than 5 Kms.

How far away can gunshots be heard from?
It would depend on the gun as some are louder than others but essentially two miles before no one could hear it. The dB drops pretty fast for instance a rifle of 134 decibels at the gun would most likely not be recognizable at two miles.

Two is less than 5, although other factors could mitigate. Can we be done now? I know, I said I was done before, but I hate to concede and I thought others might pick up the discussion.

PS: I believe the lights were on.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Hybris

Revel!

May 27, 2020
So I just played through the whole first season and wow! This was one of the first adult VN games I've ever played, and definitely the first one I've actually finished (although I'm not sure if it counts as finished with the damn cliffhanger ending!). I thoroughly enjoyed this. It had great writing that was very funny, emotional, and witty. The sex scenes were pretty good, especially that dream/memory with the threesome, holy cow!

I want to see the frequency of the updates before I subscribe on Patreon, as I'm just not a fan of subscribing to Patreons if there's no actual game updates for like 2+ months at a time. If the game goes on Steam, though, I'd buy it to support the developer. I'm very much looking forward to season 2, so here's hoping the updates are quick!

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
The human eye can actually spot the light of a candle 50km/30 miles away in a dark night... so i think they could actually see the light of the yatch a couple of miles away from them.

Last edited:

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
The human eye can actually spot the light of a candle 50km/30 miles away in a dark night... so i think the could actually see the light of the yatch a couple of miles away from them.
Assuming they have any lights on. One of the crew members was "dealt with" because he/she turned the light on while drunk.
Also, you can't see further than the horizon and in order to spot your hypothetical candle, you'd need binoculars. They would not be able to spot a candle with their naked eye from that distance

Last edited:

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
This game is good, but could be better. It has a rather plodding dialog, most of the time it is just really tiring to read the whole thing... here's the hope chapter 2 will be better written.

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
Assuming they have any lights on. One of the crew members was "dealth with" because he/she turned the light on while drunk.
I remember that. Wasn't it some other kind of lights though? the moment they heard the gunshot they had the lights on.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
I remember that. Wasn't it some other kind of lights though? the moment they heard the gunshot they had the lights on.
Well. I honestly think the dev wasn't really thinking about the fact that they're not supposed to have the lights on. So "canon" they don't have lights on. But it would result in some shitty renders. Btw. I looked it up, and a candle is only visible for about 1.6 miles

Last edited:
Reactions: Ziltoid

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
Well. I honestly think the dev wasn't really thinking about the fact that they're not supposed to have the lights on. So "canon" they don't have lights on. But it would result in some shitty renders. Btw. I looked it up, and a candle is only visible for about 1.6 miles

Yeah i've seen one article quoting this experiment. Those several results from google stating that fucked me over lol

Reactions: Dank Quixote
3.30 star(s) 119 Votes