Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I get what some of you are saying. What the D did wasn't out of the realm of possibility, about anyone would have a similar reaction. The F is a few sandwiches short of a picnic, definitely no argument there.
Thing is, it's supposed to be a F+D incest game. IF there is a season two, it will have to be an entirely new game (new title, all new set of tags), it's no longer an incest game. F+D aspect is all but gone...the path of what plausibly is to happen next is NTR, turning the F into a cuck...he would deserve it for being so stupid, but I don't see how that's good for future projects with the Dev team, pulling the proverbial rug out from their Patreons with a 180 like that. Oh well

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
I started this game from the start since it has been awhile... and decided to tell Bella bout the gun.. however there was no mentioning of where we hid the bullets or that we even took them out when mentioning the gun to her..
so like the guy above me asked.. how was she able to shoot the Male MC with no bullets? something doesn't add up here...
edit: now I went back to day7 and decided not to tell her about the gun... yet somehow she still had a loaded gun to shoot at male MC on day10 night...

P.S how are they ignoring that the 'flight attendant' is alive and on this 'random vacationing' yacht?!

Last edited:
Reactions: blahblah25

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
The dev is brilliant at rendering and has made that model famous. And he's pretty decent at the seduction etc fetishes. He doesnt understand humans though (most devs here REALLY dont .. and dont understand women or sex... ) The suicide etc plot points are nutty and irrational. Im not criticising adult content is deeply personal and not entirely logical. But the whole suicide etc thigns are twisted. D starts off hating f for some reason or is a spoiled princess. Shortly later she's drunk and blowing him.. then hating him.. then hand jobs.. and suicidal as fuck ( i just cheated past that).
I think there is a big calling/need in these games for editors. People who help those of us who want to dev point out when we've gone round the bend etc.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I just don't get where else the story can go from this point.
So the F runs back to the D that has distrust and murder on her mind for F, F tells her the people that (in her mind) saved them are bad. Then she decides her revelations about F were actually ok, and falls back in love with F because his deceit/manipulations were actually really kinda sweet. So they steal a dingy, escape back to the island, and pick up where they left off like nothing ever happened. Fucking and sucking ensues, the end. LOL

I swear, if it's anything close to this, I'm going to laugh my ass off.
NO , not that way, but probably those drinks on the island were part of whatever "experiment" F and D were involved in without their knowledge but setup by whoever pays and gives orders to the people on that Yacht and when D will find out about that (and probably more) she will have to reconsider her father's behavior related to those drinks, then things may turn to a good ending among the 2. But there will surelly be some .. complications on the way, hopefully NOT of the so called "NTR" kind :)

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Gonna try this game out for the first time and have a quick question before I start, is it RPG based or pure VN based? As in are there secret points for choices made which will affect my playthrough or do I just get to the good stuff no matter what I do?

Its been one of those games ive heard about for a long time but never got round to as I told myself id let it get finished first and complete credit to the dev on this - a dev who finished a complete game (at least a first season of) and that earns enormous respect in my opinion as it shows he was dedicated to the project.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
Gonna try this game out for the first time and have a quick question before I start, is it RPG based or pure VN based? As in are there secret points for choices made which will affect my playthrough or do I just get to the good stuff no matter what I do?

Its been one of those games ive heard about for a long time but never got round to as I told myself id let it get finished first and complete credit to the dev on this - a dev who finished a complete game (at least a first season of) and that earns enormous respect in my opinion as it shows he was dedicated to the project.
you always get to the good stuff.. has 1 or 2 choices that can lead to a game over.. look up at the walkthrough in case your unsure

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
I started this game from the start since it has been awhile... and decided to tell Bella bout the gun.. however there was no mentioning of where we hid the bullets or that we even took them out when mentioning the gun to her..
so like the guy above me asked.. how was she able to shoot the Male MC with no bullets? something doesn't add up here...
edit: now I went back to day7 and decided not to tell her about the gun... yet somehow she still had a loaded gun to shoot at male MC on day10 night...

P.S how are they ignoring that the 'flight attendant' is alive and on this 'random vacationing' yacht?!
Eh, you can just say that she found the bullets/gun by looking around, I mean she found the pamplet by dumb luck without even trying, and the island is not that large(yeah not a satisfactory explanation but not impossible either so...). The attendant is a much more worrying issue though, she showed up not only in "dreams" but also on the laptop images, surely at least a mention, even if in internal monologue, should have been made about her. Even if the daughter is ignoring everything on purpose just to get out of the island, the father is listing everything he finds suspicious about the situation, so the attendant should've been included.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
Eh, you can just say that she found the bullets/gun by looking around, I mean she found the pamplet by dumb luck without even trying, and the island is not that large(yeah not a satisfactory explanation but not impossible either so...). The attendant is a much more worrying issue though, she showed up not only in "dreams" but also on the laptop images, surely at least a mention, even if in internal monologue, should have been made about her. Even if the daughter is ignoring everything on purpose just to get out of the island, the father is listing everything he finds suspicious about the situation, so the attendant should've been included.
the father should also be carrying a picture of her that he found in his pocket...
also its more likely she will find the beacon that got knocked down either by some wind or during the hut collapsing then both the gun and bullets...

Last edited:

lolproglad

May 12, 2018
Well now I'm interested in that. Maybe in a few days I'll have something.

Okay 3rd edit here. File bypasses the login, but you still need to unlock in game each event to get the replay. I'll work on getting that fixed later. Or maybe it's just a save game? Drop the file into the game directory and off you go.
Also rename the file to just screens.rpy

EDIT 4: Full replay unlocked for everything no need to play the game to unlock stuff.
So i dropped file right to game root, replacing the original, launched the game, nothing changed. Tried to use "Login" button - it opens pateron login page but the screen in game not being bypassed. Also tried to delete "Cache" folder. What did i do wrong?

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Funny thing is, she found the booklet wedged between rocks, at night, after they had their romantic encounter. I thought she was going to find it when she started to search the island again, while the F rebuilt the shack. I also hid the gun from her on my play-through, but she magically found the book, gun, and bullets in the span of a few minutes after they banged.
What worries me is the Dev never really had a plan in the first place, just sort of making it up as we go along. Which makes the final scene all the more confusing (no recognition of flight attendant, knowing the MC's name, etc)...it's not really a good thing when the players have a better idea of what's going on then the dev.

Reactions: Bill Temple

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
So is this like the butchered public version or no?

Some games have a patreon version with a lot more content available, though you obviously have to pay for it.

I can't really tell for sure if that's the case here.

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes