iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
I know someone started the Spanish translation of this game, but has left it unfinished.
I would like to continue with the translation, finish it and correct it manually, since from what I have seen the translation was done with deepl or some similar tool.

If anyone has a problem, please tell me.

If in a few days, nobody says anything against me, I will get on with it, since the developer announced yesterday that they have a new scriptwriter and that they will continue with the second season.

---------------------------------------

Sé que alguien empezó la traducción al español de este juego, pero lo ha dejado sin terminar.
A mí me gustaría continuar con la traducción, terminarla y corregirla manualmente, ya que por lo que he visto la traducción se hizo con deepl o alguna herramienta similar.

Si alguien tiene algún problema, por favor, que me lo diga.

Si dentro de unos días, nadie me dice nada en contra, me pondré con ello, ya que el desarrollador anunció ayer que tienen nuevo guionista y que van a seguir con la segunda entrega.

Reactions: Tsutomu1983

iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
I know someone started the Spanish translation of this game, but has left it unfinished.
I would like to continue with the translation, finish it and correct it manually, since from what I have seen the translation was done with deepl or some similar tool.

If anyone has a problem, please tell me.

If in a few days, nobody says anything against me, I will get on with it, since the developer announced yesterday that they have a new scriptwriter and that they will continue with the second season.

---------------------------------------

Sé que alguien empezó la traducción al español de este juego, pero lo ha dejado sin terminar.
A mí me gustaría continuar con la traducción, terminarla y corregirla manualmente, ya que por lo que he visto la traducción se hizo con deepl o alguna herramienta similar.

Si alguien tiene algún problema, por favor, que me lo diga.

Si dentro de unos días, nadie me dice nada en contra, me pondré con ello, ya que el desarrollador anunció ayer que tienen nuevo guionista y que van a seguir con la segunda entrega.
I have to correct myself, the game is translated into Spanish until the 9th day and there is a translation out there on the 10th day, but I think both with the Google Translator API, or some similar tool. In other words, it makes a literal translation from English, so many sentences do not make sense for those of us who speak Spanish. And the parts that seem to be not translated, yes they are, but I DON'T KNOW WHY the game doesn't read them and it reads the files in English.

For example, read the Spanish file from day 2 and not the one from day 1.

I'm investigating to see if I can find the cause for not reading them. As soon as I know something, I'll comment on it here ...

I don't know who made this translation, but they certainly didn't bother to check if it worked well, or why it doesn't work well.

If I can't find the cause, you can always use the most drastic solution, overwrite the files in English with those in Spanish. It could not be played in English, but it could be played in Spanish. The languages would not be interchangeable.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Tengo que corregirme yo mismo, el juego está traducido al español hasta el día 9 y hay por ahí una traducción del día 10, pero creo que ambas con el API de Google Translator, o alguna herramienta similar. O sea, que hace una traducción literal del inglés, con lo que muchas frases no tienen sentido para los que hablamos español. Y las partes que parece que no están traducidas, sí que lo están, pero NO SE POR QUE el juego no las lee y lee los archivos en inglés.

Por ejemplo, lee el archivo español del día 2 y no el del día uno.

Estoy investigando a ver si encuentro la causa por la que no los lee. En cuanto sepa algo, lo comentaré por aquí...

No sé quién habrá hecho esta traducción, pero desde luego no se ha molestado en comprobar si funcionaba bien, ni el por qué de que no funcione bien.

Si no encuentro la causa siempre se puede utilizar la solución más drástica, sobreescribir los archivos en inglés con los que están en español. No se podría jugar en inglés, pero sí en español. Los idiomas no serían intercambiables.

iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
I have to correct myself, the game is translated into Spanish until the 9th day and there is a translation out there on the 10th day, but I think both with the Google Translator API, or some similar tool. In other words, it makes a literal translation from English, so many sentences do not make sense for those of us who speak Spanish. And the parts that seem to be not translated, yes they are, but I DON'T KNOW WHY the game doesn't read them and it reads the files in English.

For example, read the Spanish file from day 2 and not the one from day 1.

I'm investigating to see if I can find the cause for not reading them. As soon as I know something, I'll comment on it here ...

I don't know who made this translation, but they certainly didn't bother to check if it worked well, or why it doesn't work well.

If I can't find the cause, you can always use the most drastic solution, overwrite the files in English with those in Spanish. It could not be played in English, but it could be played in Spanish. The languages would not be interchangeable.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Tengo que corregirme yo mismo, el juego está traducido al español hasta el día 9 y hay por ahí una traducción del día 10, pero creo que ambas con el API de Google Translator, o alguna herramienta similar. O sea, que hace una traducción literal del inglés, con lo que muchas frases no tienen sentido para los que hablamos español. Y las partes que parece que no están traducidas, sí que lo están, pero NO SE POR QUE el juego no las lee y lee los archivos en inglés.

Por ejemplo, lee el archivo español del día 2 y no el del día uno.

Estoy investigando a ver si encuentro la causa por la que no los lee. En cuanto sepa algo, lo comentaré por aquí...

No sé quién habrá hecho esta traducción, pero desde luego no se ha molestado en comprobar si funcionaba bien, ni el por qué de que no funcione bien.

Si no encuentro la causa siempre se puede utilizar la solución más drástica, sobreescribir los archivos en inglés con los que están en español. No se podría jugar en inglés, pero sí en español. Los idiomas no serían intercambiables.
Problem solved, the translation was done before the developers made any more changes, so some files do not read.
Now, the translation is included in the game's rpa files, so the only way to improve that translation is with the acquiescence of the game's developers, who are apparently Croatian.
Well, in principle I will translate it for myself when I have time, and if they want a well done and manual Spanish translation, instead of the automatic one they have, they can contact me, I have no problem collaborating with they.
I have an unfinished project, so I'm in no rush to get on with this game. When I have more free time I will see what decision I make, if I continue with Lewd Island, which today I do feel like, or find a more exciting project.

-------------------------------

Problema resuelto, la traducción se hizo antes de que los desarrolladores hicieran más cambios, por eso algunos archivos no los lee.
Ahora bien, la traducción está incluída en los ficheros rpa del juego, así que la única forma de que se pueda mejorar esa traducción es con la aquiescencia de los desarrolladores del juego que, al parecer son croatas.
Bueno, en principio me lo traduciré para mí cuando tenga tiempo, y si ellos desean una traducción al español bien hecha y de forma manual, en vez de esa automática que tienen, pueden ponerse en contacto conmigo, que no tengo ningún problema en colaborar con ellos.
Tengo un proyecto sin terminar, así que no tengo ninguna prisa en ponerme con este juego. Cuando tenga más tiempo libre ya veré que decisión tomo, si continúo con Lewd Island, que a día de hoy sí me apetece, o encuentro algún proyecto más ilusionante.

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017

Hey guys,
Thank you all for your continuous support thru these difficult times. I have some more information's I would like to share with you all.
Let's start with some basic info. There will be 30 plus animations, 270 new images and some interesting routes that will have an impact in the future releases. I would also like to welcome our new writer. He's been a patron and supporter since the beginning and he understands the story and the journey we've all been thru. I'm sure you'll love his work, as do I, and I'm excited to show you all soon.
I've made some big changes to the whole code and you shouldn't be experiencing any save related issues. To capture your previous choices and preferences, some adjustments were made and it will all work with the story from now on.
Also, as the whole code was rechecked and written from zero, a new and improved GUI was created, together with new features that will make playing Lewd Island Season 2 even more enjoying.
Okay, I'm going back to finishing the update.
Thank you all once again and keep safe!
Lewd_Island_Season2.jpg
d11i83.jpg d11i160.jpg d11i268.jpg

iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
That thing between the palm trees of the second season logo... What is it supposed to be? Two hammocks or two cums? :unsure:

If it's two cums, maybe King Kong comes out in the second season... :D

I hope my joke about cums is not breaking any rules of this forum... Sorry... :censored:

Last edited:

Pavali

Oct 25, 2018
I hope my joke about cums is not breaking any rules of this forum... Sorry... :censored:
Yeah, because talking about anything related to sex, and particularly cocks, pussies, tits, anal, fisting, humiliating, slaves, tentacles, handjobs, blowjobs, creaming licking, bestiality, grooming, cream-pies, incest, hog-tieing, harems, rimming, gangbangs and sleep-rape is strictly prohibited in this forum!
Shame on you!

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
The climax of the game has been reached after you fuck her for the second time without having to jump through oops. Could have stopped there and went to work on something else.

viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
One of the best games ever, he could continue for another 3-4 seasons and I would be there anyway.
Like DMD, first time sex is only the beginning.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I really enjoy the first one but to use that to make a guess about what is coming is probably not a good idea. The setting totally changed. Before it was just they stranded on the island. Now you have a whole new set of characters, no longer the feeling of having to stay together to survive, different interactions and potential activities that no longer force the two main characters to stay together. You also have all that happened, and their relationship almost broken.

Anyway, we'll see. Better not to think about it too much and just see what the new season feels like.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
HAHA.. very astute observation my dear Watson. Maybe condoms? I guess hammock.

That thing between the palm trees of the second season logo... What is it supposed to be? Two hammocks or two cums? :unsure:

If it's two cums, maybe King Kong comes out in the second season... :D

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
We usually never got it at $20 and now with his loss of patrons I guess the chances are even lower that one of them is on here. Standard is 1 week later with the $10 patrons.
There were a lot of promises in that season 2 launch post. I hope he delivers and makes use of that new writer or else this will end up in the abandoned pile - the low interest even on this site is a bad omen

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
We usually never got it at $20 and now with his loss of patrons I guess the chances are even lower that one of them is on here. Standard is 1 week later with the $10 patrons.
There were a lot of promises in that season 2 launch post. I hope he delivers and makes use of that new writer or else this will end up in the abandoned pile - the low interest even on this site is a bad omen
Well, very few comments, even more on launch day, I think people are a little afraid of what will come, what direction it will take, if any new tags are placed, for what was shown at the end of last season.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Agrik
Aug 1, 2017
I have played it and what I can say is the pace is certainly much improved now in this season. A lot of new developments have happened that make sense. No more blue balling and the story seems to have really found it's feet. No filler in this episode either.

I'm currently out running errands but once I'm home on my PC I can share the link to it.

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes