Sep 26, 2019
Possible, but I am not really convinced - at least I do not impute the same determination about this to the dev with the same certainty. If he really wanted the MC to become the Beta, then why is there are path, where the girl did not fuck the captain, but the MC? I myself did not know about the possibility of a scene with the girl and the captain until I read about it here. So my impression is, that the MC becoming the Beta is only one story option, maybe some kind of punishment for making the wrong choices (or maybe a reward for the right choices for those, who like being the Beta), but not an unavoidable fate for this second chapter. But we will see, what the future will bring.
It's not just the obvious stuff like shrinking the MC's dick. You can see it in the dialogue and the inner monologue for both the MC and the daughter. It is all geared towards that now. The way the characters think, and talk, and behave is with NTR in mind. And that is not at all how the game was for the first season. He abandoned the project that created his brand and gained him the support of a lot of patrons, and left it to creators who completely changed the essence of the game. To me that is the dev giving a huge middle finger to all the supporters who helped him get to where he is today.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
It's not just the obvious stuff like shrinking the MC's dick. You can see it in the dialogue and the inner monologue for both the MC and the daughter. It is all geared towards that now. The way the characters think, and talk, and behave is with NTR in mind. And that is not at all how the game was for the first season. He abandoned the project that created his brand and gained him the support of a lot of patrons, and left it to creators who completely changed the essence of the game. To me that is the dev giving a huge middle finger to all the supporters who helped him get to where he is today.
Somehow I hope you are wrong...

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Welp...off to the ignore pile this goes....
I went through both this and the new games threads and it seems Dev is turning both games into NTR/Voyuer/Cuck fests all the while saying they aren't or its for the plot... After force feeding the NTR/Voyuer narrative into Red Falls in almost every update after saying no more he nerfs the MC's tool in this game and turns the personality from Alpha to Beta while throwing in "Avoidable" NTR as a plot point.... :WaitWhat:

Writing is on the walls fellas, if you dont like NTR then best to ignore this one and Red Falls cause if not you are going to get it force fed to you in both games.... to help the plot....:p

Last edited:
Reactions: Corambis

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I went through both this and the new games threads and it seems Dev is turning both games into NTR/Voyuer/Cuck fests all the while saying they aren't or its for the plot... After force feeding the NTR/Voyuer narrative into Red Falls in almost every update after saying no more he nerfs the MC's tool in this game and turns the personality from Alpha to Beta while throwing in "Avoidable" NTR as a plot point.... :WaitWhat:

Writing is on the walls fellas, if you dont like NTR then best to ignore this one and Red Falls cause if not you are going to get it force fed to you in both games.... to help the plot....:p
Dev is turning both games into NTR/Voyuer/Cuck
After force feeding the NTR/Voyuer narrative into Red Falls

So at least in the case of Red Falls, that was the plan from the start.

Reactions: Ariostebaldo
Aug 1, 2017
I truly believe most of you have gotten the wrong idea on what the story has become here or where it is even going. I can understand the need for speculation as it takes quite a bit of time between updates especially now with a 2nd game being worked on simultaneously. This game has always been a slow burn. Whilst the renders has nothing to do with me, all I can say is wait and see.

The dick size issue is non topic and entirely coincidental. Some of these things I have read on this thread have been quite frankly so bizarre recently I genuinely wonder where you pull these outlandish claims from.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I truly believe most of you have gotten the wrong idea on what the story has become here or where it is even going. I can understand the need for speculation as it takes quite a bit of time between updates especially now with a 2nd game being worked on simultaneously. This game has always been a slow burn. Whilst the renders has nothing to do with me, all I can say is wait and see.

The dick size issue is non topic and entirely coincidental. Some of these things I have read on this thread have been quite frankly so bizarre recently I genuinely wonder where you pull these outlandish claims from.
Ah, yes! The usual "slow burn" with the NTR guy showing up and 1 minute later banging the main girl in the bathroom... And all that while (completely coincidentally of course) the MC's dick shrinks, so that said guy is "bigger" than him... And of course the token BBC guy Desmond having more sex scenes than the MC doesn't show where the story goes, it's just another coincidence and very important for the story to know he's banging all the girls on the yacht, so that we don't find it weird when it's Bella's turn...

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020

Come on dude, I don't know if you're a fan boy or something but the shift in the narrative has been obvious. I don't know if they changed writers or something but if you don't see it, then you're not paying attention.

Also you say that this has always been slow burn which I agree for the season 1 but now, the game is only slow burn for the MC who just turned into a typical "NTR MC" that's just useless all around because of course the mandatory NTR guy can get all the pussy he wants, anytime he wants from anyone he wants, including the main Li that just turned into the typical "NTR LI" which is Big dick->Gotta fuck->Don't care about anything else->Repeat.

And I know that you can avoid it but this season feels more like NTR game with avoidable Romance than the other way around...

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Man I've been pretty outspoken about the changes in S2 on this thread. All throughout Season 1 I've been a supporter, hoping for an exclusive love affair between F&D. For me, Bella has always been so much better than Dee in the other game. I was fine with the slow burn as well, never thinking it would all be shot to hell like that. I mean I'm okay with drama, but what happened in S2 completely killed it for me, and as an early supporter, I can't help but feel fucking betrayed.
Anyway, no amount of bitching can change anything now. At best, all I can hope for the future is a path where F&D remains faithful and exclusive to one another, although to be honest, the likelihood of that seems more like a pipe dream for now. The writer did say the following:
I stand by my initial stance that in this game the most important thing to me is the relationship between the MC x FMC. Everything that has happened thus far will play into the bigger story, it will all make sense.
So whether or not I completely wasted my time and money remains to be seen, but for now I'm (barely) hanging on by a slender thread.

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Man I've been pretty outspoken about the changes in S2 on this thread. All throughout Season 1 I've been a supporter, hoping for an exclusive love affair between F&D. For me, Bella has always been so much better than Dee in the other game. I was fine with the slow burn as well, never thinking it would all be shot to hell like that. I mean I'm okay with drama, but what happened in S2 completely killed it for me, and as an early supporter, I can't help but feel fucking betrayed.
Anyway, no amount of bitching can change anything now. At best, all I can hope for the future is a path where F&D remains faithful and exclusive to one another, although to be honest, the likelihood of that seems more like a pipe dream for now. The writer did say the following:
So whether or not I completely wasted my time and money remains to be seen, but for now I'm only hanging on by a slender thread.
Maybe you'll get half a game

Apr 27, 2021
I follow the thread, I'm not a great fan of incest, but this game is really well done. I like the interactions between main characters, and the misteries of the island.
Half Lost, and half The Blue Lagoon, ahahah!

Artorius Dr

Jun 11, 2021
season 2 completely sucks, no matter what you do, the daughter of seravno fucks with the coffin of the captain of the ship, and then the game is legalized .. in a word, not a game, but garbage

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cavpal

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I actually don't mind at all that the guy's penis shrunk. Too many games feature a protagonist with an unrealistically large penis that the developer loves to focus on. The obsession with it seems weird. But I do think this game has definitely embraced NTR. It's a completely different game than last season, and the main character here has definitely been taken down several notches. Other women have been added to the game, but like others I wouldn't want to let my dick get near them, regardless of what size it is.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019

TBH the game has gone downhill in S2 anyway, and adding NTR (Whether avoidable or not) just makes the updates even smaller if you don't play the NTR route, which kinda sucks, since i don't do NTR

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Dev is turning both games into NTR/Voyuer/Cuck
After force feeding the NTR/Voyuer narrative into Red Falls

So at least in the case of Red Falls, that was the plan from the start.
Where is the NTR in Red Falls?

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes