Bossk

Jun 13, 2020
Its a shame, was a fun little game for a bit, but it lost me before the last update, when the daughter finds out that the MC has been "drugging" her. despite the fact that iirc it was in the drinkables and somewhat unavoidable with no fresh water source on the island (been a while since I played), and freaks out and accuses the MC of drugging her to force her to have sex with him DESPITE HAVING READ THE LAB NOTES that clearly state the drugs cant force a person to do anything they dont already want to do. I pretty much gave up on the game. checked back recently to see what people had to say and glad I avoided downloading the newest update.

Drama is a pretty standard ingredient in most stories, but the "third act misunderstanding" trope is fairly overused to the point of being nauseatingly boring. Everything about that development in the story felt contrived and designed to lead to NTR.

Ive not seen a game derail this dramatically since Daughter for Dessert with the whole aunt no one knew existed showing up and in one scene utterly destroyed a relationship that had taken 7 or so chapters to develop and grow and brainwashing the daughter so badly she became an entirely different character requiring the MC to more or less become submissive to his own daughter. if he wanted to continue what started as a romance with her. Gonna toss this on the same pile I guess.

IMO There are only 2 good types of NTR, when the MC is female and good reason is given for her cheating (Angelica's Temptation for example) etc or when the MC Is doing the NTRing to other characters (SHELTER is an example, when the MC takes his mother away from his father). Beyond that its this niche market that. along with foot jobs, a lot of devs seem to think is a huge source of potential patreons or something and put into every game.

Mar 6, 2021
Its a shame, was a fun little game for a bit, but it lost me before the last update, when the daughter finds out that the MC has been "drugging" her. despite the fact that iirc it was in the drinkables and somewhat unavoidable with no fresh water source on the island (been a while since I played), and freaks out and accuses the MC of drugging her to force her to have sex with him DESPITE HAVING READ THE LAB NOTES that clearly state the drugs cant force a person to do anything they dont already want to do. I pretty much gave up on the game. checked back recently to see what people had to say and glad I avoided downloading the newest update.

Drama is a pretty standard ingredient in most stories, but the "third act misunderstanding" trope is fairly overused to the point of being nauseatingly boring. Everything about that development in the story felt contrived and designed to lead to NTR.

Ive not seen a game derail this dramatically since Daughter for Dessert with the whole aunt no one knew existed showing up and in one scene utterly destroyed a relationship that had taken 7 or so chapters to develop and grow and brainwashing the daughter so badly she became an entirely different character requiring the MC to more or less become submissive to his own daughter. if he wanted to continue what started as a romance with her. Gonna toss this on the same pile I guess.

IMO There are only 2 good types of NTR, when the MC is female and good reason is given for her cheating (Angelica's Temptation for example) etc or when the MC Is doing the NTRing to other characters (SHELTER is an example, when the MC takes his mother away from his father). Beyond that its this niche market that. along with foot jobs, a lot of devs seem to think is a huge source of potential patreons or something and put into every game.
We have the same thinking, this game went from average to a total disappointment.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Talking of Lewd Island, I have completed the second season till the last update and I want to reassure everyone who was worried about the ntr stuff like me, that the ntr seems to be in the avoidable/noncanonical bad ending kind of way. I played through all of the possible paths and here is what I found:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope that people don't give up on this game because I liked it a lot and hopefully the devs will show some tact with the story. Maybe devs had a good reason for the addition of ntr but one thing that they forgot was that almost all of the people with very few exceptions hate sharing someone so early in the relationship. I don't hate ntr but even I hate what happened in the game. You must have noticed the most if not all men who share their wives and gfs (cuckolds) are those who have been together a long time.
This post needs a highlight or something. Almost gave up on this game. Season 1 was awesome. Though I still a bit sus of this dev. I haven't played season two yet, I'm waiting to see how it continues in the next update.

Reactions: filochard

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
This post needs a highlight or something. Almost gave up on this game. Season 1 was awesome. Though I still a bit sus of this dev. I haven't played season two yet, I'm waiting to see how it continues in the next update.
What little I played of Season 2 (2-3 episodes I think?) pretty much convinced me that even if the game didn't force you into NTR, that was where it's focus is going to be and there's not much for you if you're not. I actually played through the NTR scene in the second episode because, even though I hate NTR, I was that bored with the game at that point and had really stopped caring enough about the MC and his love interest for it to bug me at all. There's other women in the game, but I hope to God they aren't love interests, because they are universally unappealing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zaaaaaaz and Cavpal

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
What little I played of Season 2 (2-3 episodes I think?) pretty much convinced me that even if the game didn't force you into NTR, that was where it's focus is going to be and there's not much for you if you're not. I actually played through the NTR scene in the second episode because, even though I hate NTR, I was that bored with the game at that point and had really stopped caring enough about the MC and his love interest for it to bug me at all. There's other women in the game, but I hope to God they aren't love interests, because they are universally unappealing.
How does the game force you into it? LOL Seriously, if you make the correct choices, the ntr is entirely avoidable.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
this game has gone downhill since they i know it only so much you can do on a little island but now the story feels like it has no direction to me.
Aw come now, really? I think he actually put it all together. She found out the truth on the Island, the whole hate bit worked up until they got on the boat, side tracked a bit by her being drugged and banged by Daddy (and the Captain if you so wish). Then the whole submission bit, she wants what she wants and Daddy will do anything to get her back so....., then they end up back on the island, she f's up, realizes what she's done and what Daddy means to her, yada yada, Daddy's freakin' trying to save his baby. I've been as big a critic of how this second season isn't as 'likeable' as the first as anyone. But I have to say some of the criticism is a little over the top harsh. I actually think after this last update, there's hope for the duo. I mean...we'll see... but there's hope.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
And everyone, what's with the parity with DMD? Are you serious? Aside from the crappy unending flawless hairdo I honestly don't see any similarities in the two games (or girls) at all. Just sayin'.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
And everyone, what's with the parity with DMD? Are you serious? Aside from the crappy unending flawless hairdo I honestly don't see any similarities in the two games (or girls) at all. Just sayin'.
Bella is the same model as the FMC in DMD, it's obvious to anyone, slight hair/skin/boobs/makeup changes, but still the same girl, don't get me wrong though, she looks a lot better than in DMD (just my opinion).

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
How does the game force you into it? LOL Seriously, if you make the correct choices, the ntr is entirely avoidable.
I never said it forced you into it. I said even if it didn't force you into it, it seemed clear that NTR was going to be it's focus. As I point out later in the same post, I did go out of my way to find the NTR part. But what good is a game that has avoidable NTR when NTR is most of the content? I played season 2 because of season 1, but it's a completely different game now. I never would have played past the first episode of season 2 if there weren't the memory of season 1 and hope we'd get a repeat of the good parts of that. Season 2 plays and feels more like someone doing a fan continuation of the first season, but injecting their own kinks into it, as well as completely different understandings of the characters and what made them halfway interesting in the first season.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
I never said it forced you into it. I said even if it didn't force you into it
For the record, this means the same thing the way it's worded. I'm not really sure where you're trying to go with such statements either. Do you mean to say that the dev is trying to shoe horn the players down a specific path? If so, that just isn't true since making different choices will lead to different outcomes. You can keep banging the daughter, lose out entirely on it, she can keep to herself if the choices are made correctly or she can choose to start banging other dudes, the MC also now has the option to choose other women since they've been added. Seems to me you're just complaining for the sake thereof without any reasonable ground upon which to stand that would make any amount of sense (except to yourself).

I did go out of my way to find the NTR part. But what good is a game that has avoidable NTR when NTR is most of the content?
You said it yourself there, you went out of your way to find that content in this beginning stage of the second season and yet, you're complaining about it? Sorry, that's your own issue to deal with. You didn't have to go seeking that content out since it's obvious you don't like it. That'd be no different than someone who dislikes incest content, seeks out said content and all just to complain about it. It isn't all this season is about either, it JUST started. There's far more content between the MC and the daughter than anything else. I'll never understand this incessant desire on the part of some people to rake things over the proverbial coals when they see even a slight amount of content they know they're going to dislike when it IS avoidable. If it weren't avoidable, i'd fully understand your position.

Personally, i think the dev should focus more on one thing rather than switching between two games, the story might make a bit more sense cause so far that is the area where it is seriously lacking that confuses people the most. He should definitely refrain from staying on that sandbar as a location cause there just isn't a way to make a long enough of a game/vn there. There just isn't a way to progress the story itself without adding in other locations (like the yacht) for the players to discover more about what's going on. If the island had been larger with other locations, he could have done just that without the two characters ever leaving it. Instead, he had to use plot devices like luggage washing up on shore just to give the players new information about what was going on. It was a bad setting for the idea behind the game/vn. Taking it to other locations however, is a good way to correct that problem and once he has the players leave that sandbar behind, it should no longer be a relevant location any further. If the dev really wants the setting on an island, then the assets for a larger one should ultimately be used as a new location.

Season 2 plays and feels more like someone doing a fan continuation of the first season, but injecting their own kinks into it, as well as completely different understandings of the characters and what made them halfway interesting in the first season.
Ok? There is no kink shaming here. That's just not something anyone should be doing. We're all pretty much here for the same reason, because we have kinks. If you seriously dislike the game/vn now because it's including kinks you may not have interest in, then perhaps you should move on to something else and perhaps wait to check this one out a year or so down the road to see where it's gone by then? I think you're being way too critical at a stage of this game's development for season 2 before the dev has had a chance to progress it all that far. Season one definitely had it's share of problems considering the insanity system that was first used and made any lewd choices pretty much a death sentence for the daughter. Being critical about systems like that make far more sense than kink shaming.

Last edited:
Reactions: andresblinky

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
For the record, this means the same thing the way it's worded. I'm not really sure where you're trying to go with such statements either. Do you mean to say that the dev is trying to shoe horn the players down a specific path? If so, that just isn't true since making different choices will lead to different outcomes. You can keep banging the daughter, lose out entirely on it, she can keep to herself if the choices are made correctly or she can choose to start banging other dudes, the MC also now has the option to choose other women since they've been added. Seems to me you're just complaining for the sake thereof without any reasonable ground upon which to stand that would make any amount of sense (except to yourself).
My word choice could have been better, but my overall post made clear that the NTR so far was avoidable.

You said it yourself there, you went out of your way to find that content in this beginning stage of the second season and yet, you're complaining about it? Sorry, that's your own issue to deal with. You didn't have to go seeking that content out since it's obvious you don't like it. That'd be no different than someone who dislikes incest content, seeks out said content and all just to complain about it. It isn't all this season is about either, it JUST started. There's far more content between the MC and the daughter than anything else. I'll never understand this incessant desire on the part of some people to rake things over the proverbial coals when they see even a slight amount of content they know they're going to dislike when it IS avoidable. If it weren't avoidable, i'd fully understand your position.
My point about going out of my war to find it was that it was one of the few sex scenes in the season so far, and everything else had been completely uninteresting. The lack of non-NTR-ish content had me giving the NTR stuff a try just to try to get some sexual thrill out of the last few updates. And avoidable content in theory is a good idea, in that it lets people skip stuff they don't want. But in practice it means that there's going to be less in the game for them. In season 1, there really wasn't anything that anyone would want to avoid. Adding new, controversial content that a sizable percentage of the current fanbase for the game would want to avoid seems a poor choice.

Personally, i think the dev should focus more on one thing rather than switching between two games, the story might make a bit more sense cause so far that is the area where it is seriously lacking that confuses people the most. He should definitely refrain from staying on that sandbar as a location cause there just isn't a way to make a long enough of a game/vn there. There just isn't a way to progress the story itself without adding in other locations (like the yacht) for the players to discover more about what's going on. If the island had been larger with other locations, he could have done just that without the two characters ever leaving it. Instead, he had to use plot devices like luggage washing up on shore just to give the players new information about what was going on. It was a bad setting for the idea behind the game/vn. Taking it to other locations however, is a good way to correct that problem and once he has the players leave that sandbar behind, it should no longer be a relevant location any further. If the dev really wants the setting on an island, then the assets for a larger one should ultimately be used as a new location.
I'll fully agree that the author needed to change things up. It was poor planning to just have the daughter and MC on a fairly small island. Many devs make the same mistake of not thinking ahead of how they'll be able to maintain interest in later updates. With season 1, we did end up with the luggage stuff, or flashbacks, dreams, etc.

What I will disagree is that we needed the yacht, or at least this yacht. It didn't need to be some sleezy dude with a bunch of drugged up women. As far as I'm concerned, that's as poor a choice as could be made. Make it a mother taking her own daughters on a sailing trip but finding herself over her head, or maybe her husband was washed overboard and now she's totally lost. Or have them find an underground lab on the island that has past test subjects. Have the daughter and MC be back in civilization now and dealing with the consequences of their actions. Maybe she tries to throw her friends at her father to distract him from her over the course of several updates, and it's up to him to convince her it was okay while she works just as hard to convince him to forget about her. It turns into her bribing him with small but increasing sexual favors for him to in turn bed her friends. She believes that he will change his focus to them instead of her, while he sees giving in to her short-term demands of sleeping with them at least gives him the occasional dalliance with the woman he actually loves.

Ok? There is no kink shaming here. That's just not something anyone should be doing. We're all pretty much here for the same reason, because we have kinks. If you seriously dislike the game/vn now because it's including kinks you may not have interest in, then perhaps you should move on to something else and perhaps wait to check this one out a year or so down the road to see where it's gone by then? I think you're being way too critical at a stage of this game's development for season 2 before the dev has had a chance to progress it all that far. Season one definitely had it's share of problems considering the insanity system that was first used and made any lewd choices pretty much a death sentence for the daughter. Being critical about systems like that make far more sense than kink shaming.
Show me where I kink-shamed. I just said that we've now got an entirely new set of kinks showing up. Yes, it's a very divisive one. I have no problem with people that like the kink. I just have no desire to encounter it in a game unless it's out of sheer boredom. The fact that they would change the game so profoundly in the second season and introduce the NTR kink somewhat out of the blue and the accompanying controversy surrounding it seems strange. It's a completely different game now, and not a better one by most people's responses that I've seen so far, other than those that favor NTR as a kink. If there's an NTR game out there that suddenly in season 2 took on incest as a primary focus, even an avoidable one, would be as weird a choice, and the NTR-loving fan of that particular game would be right in my mind to go "what the hell is up with this?"

Reactions: Cavpal

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
i find this game...confusing. 'Season 1' is about the MC and his daughter getting stuck on Aa deserted island and subsequently getting up to zany adventures due to some spiked booze. The ensuing scenes start getting steamy and...

>BOOM<

The two are on a boat.

Is 'Season 2' about piecing together what happened between the sexy-sexy time and winding up in a boat? If so, it has to be one of the dumbest plot devices ever introduced to an adult sex game. I imagine the dev writing conference probably went as follows:

======
dev 1: 'okay, all finished with the sex scenes between MC and the daughter, and boy they are steamy. Why, I even-'

dev 2: 'Okay, we're going to change things up now. Hold off on the sex. Okay, both characters wake up on a boat and we make it all about corporate espionage and marketing a new drug. It'll be thrilling!'

dev 1: 'But the sex stuff was why people were giving us money in Patreon, dev2. Its all going quite swimmingly. But, you know, this is a team effort. Tell me how they ended up on the boat? Do they continue to bone?

dev 2: 'Well, its all a big secret, so we'll just leave that gap unanswered. Unaddressed, even. The players will love not knowing what happened. We'll use flashbacks and whatnot. If we *really* need to add some sex, we'll just have a few ladies on the boat flog each others' bean or something.'

dev 1: 'um, that's all well and interesting i guess, but most of the players patreon'd and play a game because of the fahter/daughter kink. If we just discard that, without explaining why, or returning to it, they are going to wonder why. They are likely going to get upset and start pulling their monthly donations. It could be really ba-'

dev 2: Don't fuck with me, dev1; I'm creating art here...a masterpiece of literature. The players will go mad for the new storyline. They won't miss the sex at all. I mean, they went years - literally years without Milfy City to fap to, and they are still waiting for fappable content in Happy Summer. They are putty; we can do anything and they will still pay, because they don't know any better.'

dev 1: 'I've got a bad feeling about this...'
=======

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
i find this game...confusing. 'Season 1' is about the MC and his daughter getting stuck on Aa deserted island and subsequently getting up to zany adventures due to some spiked booze. The ensuing scenes start getting steamy and...

>BOOM<

The two are on a boat.

Is 'Season 2' about piecing together what happened between the sexy-sexy time and winding up in a boat? If so, it has to be one of the dumbest plot devices ever introduced to an adult sex game. I imagine the dev writing conference probably went as follows:

======
dev 1: 'okay, all finished with the sex scenes between MC and the daughter, and boy they are steamy. Why, I even-'

dev 2: 'Okay, we're going to change things up now. Hold off on the sex. Okay, both characters wake up on a boat and we make it all about corporate espionage and marketing a new drug. It'll be thrilling!'

dev 1: 'But the sex stuff was why people were giving us money in Patreon, dev2. Its all going quite swimmingly. But, you know, this is a team effort. Tell me how they ended up on the boat? Do they continue to bone?

dev 2: 'Well, its all a big secret, so we'll just leave that gap unanswered. Unaddressed, even. The players will love not knowing what happened. We'll use flashbacks and whatnot. If we *really* need to add some sex, we'll just have a few ladies on the boat flog each others' bean or something.'

dev 1: 'um, that's all well and interesting i guess, but most of the players patreon'd and play a game because of the fahter/daughter kink. If we just discard that, without explaining why, or returning to it, they are going to wonder why. They are likely going to get upset and start pulling their monthly donations. It could be really ba-'

dev 2: Don't fuck with me, dev1; I'm creating art here...a masterpiece of literature. The players will go mad for the new storyline. They won't miss the sex at all. I mean, they went years - literally years without Milfy City to fap to, and they are still waiting for fappable content in Happy Summer. They are putty; we can do anything and they will still pay, because they don't know any better.'

dev 1: 'I've got a bad feeling about this...'
=======
From season 1 to season 2, a lot has changed in the development team. And with new people new ideas probably came up. Either the person who was responsible for the original story went away, or they were dissatisfied with the setting, so they changed. But I don't know exactly either. It is actually a miracle that the game has not been abandomned. But it's not that certain. The last update was "ages" ago.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
My point about going out of my war to find it was that it was one of the few sex scenes in the season so far, and everything else had been completely uninteresting.
Well, you looked for it. If you don't like it, you shouldn't have bothered. Common sense dictates you avoid the things you don't like unless absolutely necessary. I don't see a necessity in looking for things i wouldn't like in a porn novel/game. It'd just be absurd cause all i'd end up doing is exactly what you are, being overly critical when it isn't warranted (at least not at this stage).
Uninteresting you say? I thought the multiple options with the mc gets with the daughter were interesting enough by comparison. The writing is comparable to most other vns/games with porn logic though, has been since the first season. People really need to stop expecting some grand pulitzer prize winning novel out of most of these.

The lack of non-NTR-ish content had me giving the NTR stuff a try just to try to get some sexual thrill out of the last few updates
It had one NTR scene in the whole of the first 2 updates to season 2. Whereas the MC got more screen time with the daughter by comparison if the correct choices are made. I'm really not seeing your point there based upon 2 short updates thus far. Maybe once this has been updated about 4 or 5 more times i'll analyze the difference in content but not before. This wouldn't be too much of a problem though if the dev would focus on one game at a time rather than trying to work on two at once. That works for some but this was already being developed at a rather slow pace to begin with, now it's just going to get dragged out even longer than necessary.

In season 1, there really wasn't anything that anyone would want to avoid.
There was plenty that many people would have avoided in season 1. Most of the confusing flashbacks for example or the useless insanity system that was first implemented. The story was a mess to say the least which is why i think the dev should have and still should stick with porn logic only on this game unless the story improves somehow but i just don't see that happening. Like you already pointed out.
What I will disagree is that we needed the yacht, or at least this yacht. It didn't need to be some sleezy dude with a bunch of drugged up women.
It's porn logic pure and simple and yes, the yacht location or something similar needed to happen cause this was losing steam about 3 or 4 updates before the end of season 1. Could it have been done better? Absolutely, but it's likely just not going to go beyond the aforementioned porn logic. Even the trip back to the sandbar of an island is confusingly absurd. There was really no reason to go back that quickly after they just got picked up by the yacht crew. As i stated, if the dev really wants an island, dude needs to find different location assets with a larger island or one that has far more on it. Like you stated, it'd be interesting if they found some sort of underground lab. Maybe a bunker of some kind too with a tunnel or cave network that leads to other underground areas. Just not with the current island though cause that's a damn sandbar with a tiki hut. I kept half expecting a voodoo-esque witchdoctor to appear as a bartender (that might have actually made things more interesting too).

Have the daughter and MC be back in civilization now and dealing with the consequences of their actions.
Now you're just wanting to jump too far ahead. At the very least, the dev should finish season 2 before doing a time skip that far if it ends up necessary. Personally, i'd rather see this game play out entirely and see this get a proper ending with a few different paths depending on the MC's choices.

Show me where I kink-shamed. I just said that we've now got an entirely new set of kinks showing up. Yes, it's a very divisive one.
You did, right here
Season 2 plays and feels more like someone doing a fan continuation of the first season, but injecting their own kinks into it, as well as completely different understandings of the characters and what made them halfway interesting in the first season.
The dev is making the game as they see fit obviously. If that direction has changed, that is ultimately their choice to do. Obviously, they have enough support on patreon for whatever is being added to warrant that change of direction. Shaming them for doing that just because you don't agree with that direction is a little bit prideful cause you believe overall, you'd do a better job writing the characters and the content that the dev ultimately created. We all have ideas. I've mentioned some myself but that's all they are, ideas and those are pretty much worthless in the end. Just because something sounds good in our own minds doesn't mean that's how it'll turn out if implemented. Execution of an idea has to be successful for any idea to hold worth. The dev's execution has obviously garnered quite a bit more support even if some people on this forum don't like what's happening.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Bella is the same model as the FMC in DMD, it's obvious to anyone, slight hair/skin/boobs/makeup changes, but still the same girl, don't get me wrong though, she looks a lot better than in DMD (just my opinion).
Hmmm...ok, let's see...different facial features, one is short and volutptuous, the other is proportional and curvy, different skin tone, different shape to the breasts, different areolas, same creepy frickin hairdo(but I already noted that)...gee, I guess you're right, obvious as hell, don't know how I could have missed it.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
It had one NTR scene in the whole of the first 2 updates to season 2. Whereas the MC got more screen time with the daughter by comparison if the correct choices are made. I'm really not seeing your point there based upon 2 short updates thus far. Maybe once this has been updated about 4 or 5 more times i'll analyze the difference in content but not before. This wouldn't be too much of a problem though if the dev would focus on one game at a time rather than trying to work on two at once. That works for some but this was already being developed at a rather slow pace to begin with, now it's just going to get dragged out even longer than necessary.
Yes, the pace of the game was abysmal in season 1. Season 2 is worse, and part of my point here is that the addition of NTR content, avoidable or not, is just going to further dilute the content that does come out.

There was plenty that many people would have avoided in season 1. Most of the confusing flashbacks for example or the useless insanity system that was first implemented. The story was a mess to say the least which is why i think the dev should have and still should stick with porn logic only on this game unless the story improves somehow but i just don't see that happening. Like you already pointed out.
I'd say "this stuff is boring, let's skip the flashbacks" is way different than "I loathe seeing this kind of stuff in a game". I fast forwarded through anything like a flashback or a dream, but I don't necessarily consider it something I need to be avoidable in a game unless the flashback or dream sequence has content that I am not comfortable with.

It's porn logic pure and simple and yes, the yacht location or something similar needed to happen cause this was losing steam about 3 or 4 updates before the end of season 1. Could it have been done better? Absolutely, but it's likely just not going to go beyond the aforementioned porn logic. Even the trip back to the sandbar of an island is confusingly absurd. There was really no reason to go back that quickly after they just got picked up by the yacht crew. As i stated, if the dev really wants an island, dude needs to find different location assets with a larger island or one that has far more on it. Like you stated, it'd be interesting if they found some sort of underground lab. Maybe a bunker of some kind too with a tunnel or cave network that leads to other underground areas. Just not with the current island though cause that's a damn sandbar with a tiki hut. I kept half expecting a voodoo-esque witchdoctor to appear as a bartender (that might have actually made things more interesting too).
We're aligned somewhat on a lot of opinions on this game. I think the dev has made some really bad choices in season 2. Oh, there were plenty in season 1, but they paid off eventually and back then it was basically a straightforward incest game. Now I'm not really sure what it is or what it wants to be, other than now there's the sudden addition of NTR and the dev's other game also apparently being NTR-focused, which doesn't make me optimistic about things. I had frustrations with season 1, but it was mainly the slow pace. I didn't really doubt something interesting would happen, and it did. But season 2 is a mess, and I don't see a path from where it is now to it ending up as something that I'd really like. And I don't seem to be alone in thinking that.

Now you're just wanting to jump too far ahead. At the very least, the dev should finish season 2 before doing a time skip that far if it ends up necessary. Personally, i'd rather see this game play out entirely and see this get a proper ending with a few different paths depending on the MC's choices.
This would have been an alternate season 2. The two characters get rescued, sent back home, and it's maybe not even a week later. Personally, I don't want to see any of the secondary characters from season 2 ever again. If the next update involved the ship blowing up, and only the MC and his daughter surviving, only to be washed ashore on an island of shipwrecked college coeds, that would be fine with me. Although given that the game is supposedly an incest game, to me it's less interesting at this point to introduce non-incestual love interests. It goes back to the what we've said about the dev not planning far enough ahead. It should have been a bigger island. There should have been more people stranded there, including multiple relatives. Season 1 basically told a half-decent story arc. Season 2 is just bringing the two characters back for an unneeded encore.

You did, right here
I think your definition of kink-shaming is vastly different than mine and a lot of other people's. If I made a judgement against the dev or anyone else for liking NTR, that is kink-shaming. But I didn't. I do think adding the kink this late into the game was a bad idea, as do a lot of people, but I'm not passing judgement on the dev or fans of the kink at all. What I am doing is criticizing the creative direction the dev has gone with pretty much everything in season 2, including the NTR. And again, I'm hardly alone in these criticisms. Season 2 makes sense to very few people, but most are less forgiving about it than you are. It's possibly a moot point, as the dev doesn't really seem interested in working on this game any more. As has been mentioned, it's actually a different dev working on it, or not working on it, however you want to look at it. But the entire thing feels like a misfire so far.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
From season 1 to season 2, a lot has changed in the development team. And with new people new ideas probably came up. Either the person who was responsible for the original story went away, or they were dissatisfied with the setting, so they changed. But I don't know exactly either. It is actually a miracle that the game has not been abandomned. But it's not that certain. The last update was "ages" ago.
i think everyone had rather wished for an ending update and then start the new game. The new bit is just dreadful.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
part of my point here is that the addition of NTR content, avoidable or not, is just going to further dilute the content that does come out.
That's faulty logic. The only reason anything as far as content is going to be "diluted" is due to the development pace, not what other kinks are being added in. You only say what you are because you don't like that specific thing. The opposite could be said about the NTR content being diluted. It'd still be faulty logic. Just because one exists does not mean it's going to detract from the content you or others are personally interested in. Your argument is that because Y exists then X will be negative. If Y did not exist, then X would not be negative. It's a logical fallacy based upon your own personal taste which is simply a personal opinion and not an objective fact.

I had frustrations with season 1, but it was mainly the slow pace. I didn't really doubt something interesting would happen, and it did. But season 2 is a mess, and I don't see a path from where it is now to it ending up as something that I'd really like. And I don't seem to be alone in thinking that.
That's all well and fine but your sole argument is just that it has NTR now added on to that. If that's your sole reasoning about why you suddenly don't care for it and are capable of basically ignoring all the other problems if it did not exist goes right back to a propositional logical fallacy. If your personal taste makes you dislike something that much, the obvious thing to do would be to move on from what caused the dislike rather than trying to convince others to join you in said dislike cause that is what you're trying to do here. As i said though, what most of us think on here does not matter to the dev or any dev. They care about their paying supporters and what they want. The fact the dev has over a thousand active supporters on patreon and is still growing indicates your flawed reasoning that there are more people who don't want NTR is patently false. Clearly the majority of his support base likes the direction things are going in with both of his games otherwise he'd have been losing that financial support at a rapid pace.

Although given that the game is supposedly an incest game, to me it's less interesting at this point to introduce non-incestual love interests. It goes back to the what we've said about the dev not planning far enough ahead. It should have been a bigger island.
I still don't see how that makes it less interesting cause i try to make an effort to let people enjoy their own personal tastes without trying to impose my own upon them. The incest exists, if you like it enough, focus on that content and be patient for the development process to move forward. The additional content being added in no way harms that content as you so claim. It will be the same incestuous content as it was before. I would think you'd care more about that content holding a bit more quality in scenes rather than in number. Quantity of a thing is not necessarily a good thing if the quality is lacking. The quality has actually improved some since season 1 cause the animations are getting a little bit longer and more options are being given during the lewd scenes. Hopefully that continues so the porn logic being used can be relatively ignored.

There should have been more people stranded there, including multiple relatives. Season 1 basically told a half-decent story arc.
Yes, there should have been more survivors from the plane crash but not relatives. That just wouldn't have made any more sense than the current porn logic if there were other relatives present. Some of the survivors being people that were seen during the flashbacks could have been a way to add more context to the story in the present sense of them being stranded on that island however and helped to make sense out of the confusing story (again this is just a personal opinion though and just because i think it sounds like it would work, does not mean it would in practice). Season 1 was barely finished as far as explaining things contextually so just ending it and moving them back to society would have made even less sense than wanting there to be more relatives present. It wasn't meant to be a family incest game but a F and D incest based theme. Plus there were already elements of both of them fooling around with other people in their flashbacks so your argument about NTR is still illogical and moot since the dev likely had plans to go that route or something close to it where both the MC and daughter had other options than just eachother.

Season 1 basically told a half-decent story arc. Season 2 is just bringing the two characters back for an unneeded encore.
Not really, the story was and still is a bit confusing. How would taking them back to society for Season 2 make things any less confusing? An entire chunk of the game would have been chucked to the side to basically do what you want and made that confusing story all the more worse. The fact you've also said you'd like to see the daughter trying to bribe the MC with her friends as sexual conquests suggests you really seem to only care for harem style content. Ok? There's plenty of other vns/games out there with just that in them. If this one is no longer to your personal taste, i'm certain you'll find one that is. There isn't any reason to be overly critical when Season 2 has just started (as i've already pointed out a few times). Wait a few updates and then come back to this and see where it's at. Maybe there will be more content in it that you actually like and if there isn't, write it off entirely at that point.

Last edited:

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
That's faulty logic. The only reason anything as far as content is going to be "diluted" is due to the development pace, not what other kinks are being added in. You only say what you are because you don't like that specific thing. The opposite could be said about the NTR content being diluted. It'd still be faulty logic. Just because one exists does not mean it's going to detract from the content you or others are personally interested in. Your argument is that because Y exists then X will be negative. If Y did not exist, then X would not be negative. It's a logical fallacy based upon your own personal taste which is simply a personal opinion and not an objective fact.
There is only room for so much content in the game and so much developer time. Focusing on one kink means less time on another. I know I've seen it on other games with multiple avoidable kinks in them. Supposedly it's a big update, but because I opted out of gay, or NTR, or trams content, or any other number of things, there was literally just dialogue for me in that update. In a game that honestly had precious little actual content in season 1, we'll likely see the same amount of content, but now divided between the two kinks.

That's all well and fine but your sole argument is just that it has NTR now added on to that. If that's your sole reasoning about why you suddenly don't care for it and are capable of basically ignoring all the other problems if it did not exist goes right back to a propositional logical fallacy. If your personal taste makes you dislike something that much, the obvious thing to do would be to move on from what caused the dislike rather than trying to convince others to join you in said dislike cause that is what you're trying to do here. As i said though, what most of us think on here does not matter to the dev or any dev. They care about their paying supporters and what they want. The fact the dev has over a thousand active supporters on patreon and is still growing indicates your flawed reasoning that there are more people who don't want NTR is patently false. Clearly the majority of his support base likes the direction things are going in with both of his games otherwise he'd have been losing that financial support at a rapid pace.
I'm not trying to convince anyone. People have already pretty much made up their minds. Most of the comments on season 2 have been pretty negative. I don't know what's going on with the Dev's patreons, although I do recall about hearing about them expressing some concern. A lot of patrons are slow to drop their pledges though. I know of at least one dev who hasn't done an update in probably two years that still pulls in solid money on Patreon.

I still don't see how that makes it less interesting cause i try to make an effort to let people enjoy their own personal tastes without trying to impose my own upon them. The incest exists, if you like it enough, focus on that content and be patient for the development process to move forward. The additional content being added in no way harms that content as you so claim. It will be the same incestuous content as it was before. I would think you'd care more about that content holding a bit more quality in scenes rather than in number. Quantity of a thing is not necessarily a good thing if the quality is lacking. The quality has actually improved some since season 1 cause the animations are getting a little bit longer and more options are being given during the lewd scenes. Hopefully that continues so the porn logic being used can be relatively ignored.
Again, there's limited time to create content. The dev has to decide whether to focus on incest or NTR or whatever new kink they want at any given time. If season 2 was completely NTR free, we'd likely have already seen more incest content, unless the NTR is there because they honestly can't figure out enough new incest stuff to add. And to be fair, the MC hooked up with the daughter at the end of Season 1, which would have been a good place to either end the story or explore the two's relationship more minus the yacht and these others.

Yes, there should have been more survivors from the plane crash but not relatives. That just wouldn't have made any more sense than the current porn logic if there were other relatives present. Some of the survivors being people that were seen during the flashbacks could have been a way to add more context to the story in the present sense of them being stranded on that island however and helped to make sense out of the confusing story (again this is just a personal opinion though and just because i think it sounds like it would work, does not mean it would in practice). Season 1 was barely finished as far as explaining things contextually so just ending it and moving them back to society would have made even less sense than wanting there to be more relatives present. It wasn't meant to be a family incest game but a F and D incest based theme. Plus there were already elements of both of them fooling around with other people in their flashbacks so your argument about NTR is still illogical and moot since the dev likely had plans to go that route or something close to it where both the MC and daughter had other options than just eachother.
I don't think the dev had any plans other than an incest story about a father and daughter stranded on an island, but didn't consider how to make a compelling full season for that, let alone have a season 2 that would make sense. It seems like they're trying to reinvent the game since they left themselves with nowhere left to go. But it's like watching a tv show that got moved to another network, and now has new creative people behind it that want to do things their way.

Not really, the story was and still is a bit confusing. How would taking them back to society for Season 2 make things any less confusing? An entire chunk of the game would have been chucked to the side to basically do what you want and made that confusing story all the more worse. The fact you've also said you'd like to see the daughter trying to bribe the MC with her friends as sexual conquests suggests you really seem to only care for harem style content. Ok? There's plenty of other vns/games out there with just that in them. If this one is no longer to your personal taste, i'm certain you'll find one that is. There isn't any reason to be overly critical when Season 2 has just started (as i've already pointed out a few times). Wait a few updates and then come back to this and see where it's at. Maybe there will be more content in it that you actually like and if there isn't, write it off entirely at that point.
Given this game, everything is going to be confusing. I'd like it to at least be confusing and fun. The idea I randomly threw out about the daughter throwing her friends at her father was to ensure enough content for an entire season. Daughter would tell Father that he needs to get over here, and she'll help by hooking him up with her friends. Father declines, because he wants her. Daughter compromises. Maybe first it's a handjob from her to her father if he fucks on her friends. She's thinking his interest will change to one of those girls. Meanwhile, while he enjoys her friends, he has sex with them only ultimately because it still allows him intimacy with his daughter. Each episode would be a new hook-up with one of his daughter's friends, followed by his "reward" of sexy fun with his daughter. She think's he'll forget about that part when he falls for one of the other girls. Instead, he bcomes more resistant to the idea of sleeping with them, so she starts offering better bribes. For example, if he sleeps with this other girl now, she'll give him a blow job. That next one? Okay, anal I guess. Then at the end of the the season it's escalated to her bribing him with actual sex as she is desperate to get him to forget her by losing himself in her friends. Or maybe suddenly she finds herself unwilling to even think of someone else with her fact and realizes her true feelings. Now mind you, this is just an idea I had in passing while writing an earlier response to you. I spent maybe 1 minute coming up with it, and it's just an alternative to the entire yacht thing. But I think it would have worked out a lot better. Few people seem to like this season on this forum, and the dev himself seems less and less interested in working on the game. Maybe they find the story as lifeless as many of us do.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
There is only room for so much content in the game and so much developer time. Focusing on one kink means less time on another. I know I've seen it on other games with multiple avoidable kinks in them. I know I've seen it on other games with multiple avoidable kinks in them. Supposedly it's a big update, but because I opted out of gay, or NTR, or trams content, or any other number of things, there was literally just dialogue for me in that update.
Content that you squarely dislike. Yet you stick around to argue this long? Yeah, you're definitely functioning on faulty logic. Just because a content update doesn't contain what you like doesn't mean it won't contain something others wouldn't want to see (specifically, the people who support the dev in question). Guess what, you aren't the only person in the world but you sure are acting like it as if somehow, you're entitled to your way every time. Maybe there will be content in the future you'll like that others won't. The fact remains however, is that you keep dismissing that entirely out of hand just because there is content that exists now which you don't like.
I'm not trying to convince anyone.
Yes, you are. You wouldn't have held this long of a conversation about the issue otherwise.
Again, there's limited time to create content.
Says you. This is after all, the dev's game. They will decide what time they have to create content and for how long it goes on. The only thing you hold power over is how long you're willing to wait to see where it ultimately goes. Like i keep saying, if it doesn't suit your personal tastes anymore, perhaps you should just move on.

Most of the comments on season 2 have been pretty negative.
I'd say there's been a fair amount both ways in this thread. It isn't a one sided argument but you seem to want to make it out as such and it's making me not want to hold any further discussion with you now. So, i'll leave you with this quoted post from another person in this thread. It should sum up why people's expectations are garbage and leads them to their own disappointment cause most that complain want to just project their own views and the way something should be rather than how it actually was, is or intended to be by the creator of said content. I do think the dev could be doing a better job though to tell the story in a manner that isn't so confusing and season 2 has provided that chance to move away from how bad things were able to be told on a tiny island with only two characters.

Honestly, what this post describes in the second paragraph sums up exactly what you've been in the mindset of, thinking it was just going to be a another run of the mill "MC gets all the poon". If you actually were around for this in the beginning, you'd have known most of those kinks that are just now showing up, were likely planned to some degree cause the tags for them existed well before season 2 ever released and was there before season 1 was half way through. You and others that constantly complain about NTR do this sort of crap in every thread where a vn/game has such content and it got old a long time ago. The most polite thing i can say at this point is to go shout at a wall about it. The adult themes for this game existed when it started, don't cry foul after the fact now that some of those themes are being developed. You chose to stick it out through season 1 like others did apparently and most of those negative comments you refer to are exactly what you're going on about, anti-ntr nonsense. Clearly all the shortcomings of the game were easily ignored prior to that content for you personally. Now it's not just because of that specific content now exists and only after 2 updates to season 2? You're a broken record like everyone else who complains about NTR. Time to change the record methinks.

On the contrary, the Dv does a great job. You just never understood what it was about. This seemingly lonely island has a landing stage for ships. There is a shelter with supplies, there is drugged beer, a hidden weapon appears. This is all very suspicious, don't you think so? So, the whole time there were indications that the game is more of a crime thriller. and rather not a "Robinson Crusoe", as they apparently expected. In addition, the game is a VN, i.e. an interactive film / book, with possible turns to events, depending on the player's choice. Including NTR, avoidable. In games like this, you slip into one or more specific roles without being the MC yourself. And you experience their stories, make the decisions, see where they lead. You experience their stories. That is the meaning of VNs.

So, what did you expect, another run-of-the-mill vanilla thing, of which there are already more than enough? The dv offers us good entertainment with a lot of sex. And his product is obviously aimed at more demanding adults, as it is generally the case with VN. And he does it job well. The worst thing he could do now would be to hear people like you and crush his plan. So, you don't like it, we got that right? That simply means that you are not Dv's target group at all. That is acceptable. And that's not a problem either, there are a lot of successful vanilla / harem games. These are specially designed for simple people like you. I recommend Treasure of nadia, for example. It's great in its own way. Or maybe better BaDik?
That is also a NV, but it is also more aimed at young people. And this is exactly what you want. Play something like that, enjoy.

Come back in a few years, when you have repulsed yourself and are looking for more entertainment / quality.

You´re welcome.

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes