Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Must be some serious "magical" healing going on.... stitched up, blood loss.... short after having sex in the shower, without a mark of scar, bandage, anything, and totally fine from blood loss.. yeah that make sense...

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
If you werent impressed with season 1 hold on to your dear life cause season 2 is a complete piece of shit
Tbh, it would been a better story if they was just recued off the island by a fishing boat or whatever, and then we had to follow them and see how their relation would evolve back in the real world off the island, without all that other bullshit... as a magic mcguffin..

Last edited:

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Tbh, it would been a better story if they was just recused off the island by a fishing boat or whatever, and then we had to follow them and see how their relation would evolve back in the real world off the island, without all that other bullshit... as a magic mcguffin..
Seems to me like the dev ran out of ideas and just went with the first one that came through his mind (which was one of the worst), he added drama for the sake of adding drama

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
link to season 1 is not working NOPY give error and there is no Mega..pls fiux it thanks.
p.s. is NTR avoidable?

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
there
link to season 1 is not working NOPY give error and there is no Mega..pls fiux it thanks.
p.s. is NTR avoidable?
isnt any in s1 and s2 -i didnt play cause all this magic whatnot is boring and adding drama for dramas sake isnt my cup .....i wait till there is more to play AND the new DL-links are trash...go only with small-Mega(2gb) and bigger ones with Nopy(0 mb-X gb) fast + secure since last 2-3 years

Alice2009

Aug 7, 2021
can everybody tell what ntr in this game have?

classic ntr or just rape?
As far as I remember in Season1 there was a scene when MC had a memory how he became single. He entered his apartment and saw his GF/wife? having sex with some guy.

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
I wonder why IncetonGames even working on this. Highly doubt because of 2-3 backers. They release 1-2 thousands of renders for SwM and EoL each update.
this is game is good , render is bomb / animation . but update moves like an ancient turtle.
That's because dev studio working on 5 games at a time. Read several of the last pages at Red Falls topic.
TL;DR: every1 who support either LI or RF, also supports 3 other titles without knowing it, thus supporting delay in the development of LI or RF unintentionally.

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes