Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
can everybody tell what ntr in this game have?

classic ntr or just rape?
As far as I remember in Season1 there was a scene when MC had a memory how he became single. He entered his apartment and saw his GF/wife? having sex with some guy.
His daughter bangs the ships captain a couple of updates ago.

Not sure if you'd class it as NTR but enough people complained about it.

Deadmanvs1

Apr 5, 2019
I originally love this game, but late in season one the writing became like a CW show. I lost interest with the story when they added several LI's for both the main characters. I don't know where the story is going, but they should have took clues from DMD. I will wait and see how it play out in future updates.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
There is 3 sexual positions if she's drunk Missionary ,Cow ,and Lift arm -Cant write correctly but if you lift her -Cum inside (y) Saves included
I have not found any options during the only sex scene in update "Day 12 Morning".
You're probably referring to a prior sex scene in Day 10, when players had some options. But even at that scene, very unfortunately, when she offered the options to have vaginal or anal sex with her, the game decided it for the player! (That was the moment when I stopped supporting the game on Patreon - Players should control the MC decisions otherwise it is not a game.)

Reactions: Magikyl

noscruples

Dec 18, 2019
This is pretty much the same with season1. I don't remember much happening until day 7, then in just couple next days game went from blue-ball simulator to fuckisland.
"Check your lease man because you're living on Fuck Island"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: silversurfer1

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
There is 3 sexual positions if she's drunk Missionary ,Cow ,and Lift arm -Cant write correctly but if you lift her -Cum inside (y) Saves included
The one normal save (not the Auto saves) in that file throws a fatal error when loaded, and I'm not sure why. I have not used a mod on the game, now or in the past. This is the start of the error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any bright ideas?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
??? what happend, were is the ending of the shower scene?

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
300 renders in 3 months means 100 renders in 1 month, which means about 3 renders per day. I have no idea how much effort it is to make a render, but that sounds quite fair to me actually.

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020
I have not found any options during the only sex scene in update "Day 12 Morning".
You're probably referring to a prior sex scene in Day 10, when players had some options. But even at that scene, very unfortunately, when she offered the options to have vaginal or anal sex with her, the game decided it for the player! (That was the moment when I stopped supporting the game on Patreon - Players should control the MC decisions otherwise it is not a game.)
dont intervene between desmond and camila go to bella she gives a head choose fuck her instead of cumming.

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes