fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
that scene while hot was great and all but the complete abandonment of the multiple play paths that was set up in the first two updates sucks. now it's just one vanilla daddy daughter incest path. i was liking the direction of having that plus multiple other paths for both MC and FMC.
I agree, honestly the first season was quite boring and I liked this second season better, it was wilder. But if the multi paths is really abandonned as you think, that's quite the disappointement indeed.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I have downloaded the new part, but cannot download the old part. I had played old part on my android, but am trying to get it on my PC, to no avail. I can only get one of the links to work and it times out before the 2 hours are up and will not reconnect. Suggestions?
Edit: Never mind. I got "Terminal" to work and it was fairly fast.

Last edited:

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Oh Lord, my brain catches onto the weirdest details some times. :ROFLMAO:

Note to Dev although he probably will never see this. Regarding blood types, an AB+ person can absolutely accept blood from an A- donor. In order to induce an allergic reaction to a blood transfusion, the donated blood must contain a protein that the patient does not naturally produce. There are three relevant proteins: A, B and rh factor designated with +/- depending on whether it is present or not. An AB+ person has all three. An A- person only has A.

Carry on fapping, everyone!

Reactions: rick87 and Hermit76

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
No high bandwidth download server. No Mac release. Sad. It was an excellent season 1. Hopefully someone will provide either a Mac download or a compressed Mac download. Failing that not much point here for Mac users.

TokyoR

Aug 30, 2018
* It has to be good, otherwise it's not ready * Junky sh it detected ... this developer is awfull ... OH SOrry is the same as shole who made * an update of half day game time events * and they were no even worthy ... shi ty junk ew ... better plaY DMD or something

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
Sorry to break it to you, but xRed Games is and has always been Inceton's secondary studio. I made this long post about it in Red Falls' thread. But to give a TL;DR here too, in that post there is a screenshot from Inceton's Steam account where it says very clearly "this user has also appeared as xRed Dev". Every DMCA strike complaints made for Inceton Games for some reason includes Lewd Island and Red Falls with all of the games that are known made by Inceton, and every DMCA strike complaints that have been made for xRed Games includes the games that are made by Inceton alongside with Lewd Island and Red Falls. Those DMCA strike complaints also only mention Inceton's website, Patreon, SubscribeStar, itch.io, Nutaku and etc. market pages as original URL's and not a single mention of xRedGames, their Patreon or other market places. The DMCA agency Onsist has made those strikes on behalf of the one and single Croatian company. It is well known fact that Inceton and his crew are Croatians, that they have even told themselves. So either Inceton is just so very generous guy that he is willing to use his own money to protect other devs games from piracy without even mentioning them, or then... well, I'm sure you understand what I mean. As a new addition to this saga, Inceton said in his Discord couple weeks ago that he was going to hire new 3D artists, but no any new 3D artists has been added to their Discord server. However, during this week xRed's Discord server got at least two new persons under the "developer" role, which most likely are the 3D artists. What a coincidence...NOT.

So when you wonder, how it is possible for "xRed" to take three to four months to make an update that is not even 300 renders big? Well, there is your answer to that. xRed Games is really not what it says or looks or even pretends to be.
"xRed Games is and has always been Inceton's secondary studio"
I didn't know that, makes sense, this game is boring as any Inceton game.

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Have I heard right, that there are no choices to make for Day 12?
There is only one choice to make in Day 12 Morning update:
- "Find Camila" or
- "Grab a coffee with Shane"
Both lead to the same result in this update. If what you chose matters in any way, we'll see in future updates.

Reactions: Hermit76

kirsek

Jun 27, 2017
Maybe some of you will say it's a bit short, but this whole "scene"... for f*** sake.. some dev. have biger isues.. and still manage to get there game out on time...i mean look at lessons in love.. hes moving..end still gives better update than this guy.. and once hes moved hes gonna continium the upload as he used to.. this guy.. its only here for the money.. im i wrong? no.. thank you :)

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
"xRed Games is and has always been Inceton's secondary studio"
I didn't know that, makes sense, this game is boring as any Inceton game.
I'd argue it's even more boring, although boring in very similar ways. And with S2, Lewd Island is clearly not a high priority for them to work on. I imagine the Echoes of Lust, including the Steam version, Summers with Mia, and the other xRed game are getting most of the love. But you can also kind of see how changes in one game parallel changes in another.

I am cute69

Jan 7, 2021
View attachment 124045

Overview:
After a plane crash you and your daughter find yourselves on an abandoned island.
Will help arrive? Were there other survivors? What will happen? You play and YOU decide!
Thread Updated: 2021-08-26
Release Date: 2021-08-25
Developer: xRed Games
Censored: No
Version: Season 2 Day 12 v1.21
Language: English
Other Games: Red Falls
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Codes/Cheats:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID* - Mac*

Extras:

Derived thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 242394 View attachment 242395 View attachment 242396 View attachment 242397 View attachment 242398 View attachment 242400 View attachment 242401 View attachment 242402 View attachment 242403 View attachment 242404 View attachment 242405 View attachment 242406 View attachment 242407 View attachment 242408 View attachment 242409 View attachment 242410 View attachment 242411 View attachment 242412
Android* ??

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
There is only one choice to make in Day 12 Morning update:
- "Find Camila" or
- "Grab a coffee with Shane"
Both lead to the same result in this update. If what you chose matters in any way, we'll see in future updates.
Grab a coffee with Shane is a tad bit ironic since Shane is the one in the NTR scene. ;)

Portgas6620

Feb 19, 2020
Could someone upload a new savegame after the introduction? please! I have a script problem that doesn't allow me to continue

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes