desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Does season 2 not use any variables from season 1?

Ok nvm, I guess the game automatically looked at the old saves or something when you start season 2.

Or maybe not? It's been too long since I played the early parts of season 1. Was Dee finding the booklet a forced event? Did we have a choice to tell her about it and prevent her being mad? I probably would have not told her if given the choice anyways, so I can't be sure if my choice made her mad and season 2 is using that plot development, or if she will just always be mad at the end of season 1.

Last edited:

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The dev would have prompted us to load a save from season 1 if they wanted to do a proper import. Some VN's prompt the player to save to a special save file at the end of the previous chapter play. Others just prompt to import a recent save in the new chapter and then prompt the player with questions to fill in the blanks for any variables left undefined from the save. Other variables such as custom names and other preferences may be kept in the persistent store where they may span across specific saves.

This dev didn't bother with any of this and prompted for everything during the play at the beginning of season 2. We had to redefine names and relationships during the first day dialog.

Does season 2 not use any variables from season 1?

Ok nvm, I guess the game automatically looked at the old saves or something when you start season 2.

Or maybe not? It's been too long since I played the early parts of season 1. Was Dee finding the booklet a forced event? Did we have a choice to tell her about it and prevent her being mad? I probably would have not told her if given the choice anyways, so I can't be sure if my choice made her mad and season 2 is using that plot development, or if she will just always be mad at the end of season 1.

Reactions: Corambis

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
damn I DL this and deleted my day11-full.zip and my extracted game folder
Was going to re-download... guess what it's not there anymore great!
Guess I'll wait for some package put together...
Not going to play day12 morning, day12 afternoon, day12 night...Day12 twilight, Day12 dream/sleep... ...

Reactions: Alegor

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, the idea of a lewd island was nice, but as phupdup wrote theres too much odd things happening. why do devs try too hard? sometimes the easiest plot is to not try too much. they just find themselves in this island and thats it. and from that point they need to survive and figure things out while managing their relationship and of course something that makes it lewd. instead of some mastermind, pharma-crap, harem-boat, why not just another lost soul, with the same amnesia and now they are 3 and need to work with that and so on, but always on that island. since the title is "lewd island". unfortunatelly devs always try to make something extraordinary but usually fails since they are not professional writers.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
yeah, the idea of a lewd island was nice, but as phupdup wrote theres too much odd things happening. why do devs try too hard? sometimes the easiest plot is to not try too much. they just find themselves in this island and thats it. and from that point they need to survive and figure things out while managing their relationship and of course something that makes it lewd. instead of some mastermind, pharma-crap, harem-boat, why not just another lost soul, with the same amnesia and now they are 3 and need to work with that and so on, but always on that island. since the title is "lewd island". unfortunatelly devs always try to make something extraordinary but usually fails since they are not professional writers.
It's not just the devs that try too hard, sometimes as well those that upload put the improper tags. As this game says lesbian but there's girl on girl interactions while involved with a male for a threesome, or if any sort of lesbian genre it is hinted at or made minimal/tame as really the game as well is semi-multi protagonist given players do get options for some situations to see from the female's perspective.

Feb 18, 2018
Well, guys, I just finished playing the last update and I am happy to say that things are looking up for our boy MC. I thought that he fubar'd in the last season but the girl has forgiven him [cue the celebratory gunfire]. With that out of the way, we can focus more on the suspenseful story. The best part about this game is the expressions of the main girl. It is very adorable and well done wrt the story. I looked at her face after every line of dialogue to see her expression and was not disappointed. Good Stuff.

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
This VN is cool although I could do without the comedic narrator. The attempts at comedy get me rolling my eyes. On the other hand, dev is great at creating CGs and creating a nice comfy feeling game :)
This is based on S1, I havent played 2

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
So I've seen mixed remarks about the ntr in the game.
Is it avoidable as some say? There are reviews to the contrary.
And there's probably a few reviews about no ntr anywhere.
I'm confused

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.3.5
Size: 407M
SHA1SUM: 7928c7bfb84a7f59d66e566ca4bdb0675d2df789
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes