dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Anyone else got broken saves ? Try to load any saves from the previous update and it just errors
EDIT: NM it seems i'm not the only one, but you'd think after all this time the dev would have this saves error BS sorted out by now.
exact same issue and frustrations here

Mar 6, 2021
After all, I liked the first season, and apparently this second will be focused on ntr, I know it's avoidable, but we'll have to do all the tastes and fuck her whenever she wants, so she doesn't go around fucking others .
And this update has already left a preview of what will be next (where she enters the room of the guy who fucked her).
And I believe this guy won't be the only one she fucks, I'm guessing the black guy will fuck her too.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
So NOPY is down for good? Sad
Its messed me up big time, now I have to pay for MEGA or deal with tons of spam to download

TERMINAL, when you can find it, is pretty fast for me. Although Ive never used it as a main download so I'm not sure how big or how many files itll let you pirate .

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
I just play form my last save and it worked fine for me...:)
Just finished downloading it not too long ago. This game since Season 1 was notorious for saves not working after updates especially if you dont play it every update. Ill give it a shot and report back.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Just a quick note was renaming Bella when this attachment popped up. Have the old game on system and I understand old saves didn't work. So I started a new game. typed in the new name followed by typing in relastionship hit enter and ended up with the attached.
1636194969832.png

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Just finished downloading it not too long ago. This game since Season 1 was notorious for saves not working after updates especially if you dont play it every update. Ill give it a shot and report back.
Yep, season 1 issues all over again

Reactions: Ooh

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Yep, season 1 issues all over again
Got it to work. Old trick of checking all the previous saves worked and I loaded it right before last sex scene which for me was shower scene wih "D". Ironically enough, in LewdIsland fashion, update was short for the Non NTR route.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
13.01 is already , i didn't realise i was behind. i'm downloading the patch now and will make a 13.1.1 torrent. i'll post in the college kings thread when it's ready!
Thank you, it's really uncomfortable to download all these heavy games from file hostings. And maybe you should wait, cause 14.0.0 should be there at November 11

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes