Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, at least not on the non-NTR path.

n "He pours himself a glass of juice before offering [tz!t] one. She politely declines."
scene d12i504
z "Thank you, but I'll pass."

and later on...

shane "This is why Desmond keeps me around... *Laughing* Amongst other reasons."
scene d12i513
z "*Sipping on her juice* Oh really? Do tell..."
scene d12i514
shane "Well there's a lot of beautiful women on this Yacht, too many for even the boss to handle."

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
No, at least not on the non-NTR path.

n "He pours himself a glass of juice before offering [tz!t] one. She politely declines."
scene d12i504
z "Thank you, but I'll pass."

and later on...

shane "This is why Desmond keeps me around... *Laughing* Amongst other reasons."
scene d12i513
z "*Sipping on her juice* Oh really? Do tell..."
scene d12i514
shane "Well there's a lot of beautiful women on this Yacht, too many for even the boss to handle."
You're correct, I played that scene again, and it is just as you described.

Reactions: seamanq

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
I've developed an alternative to the "NTR" scene with Shane. It was too vanilla! I would like a couple of volunteers to review and comment on it, privately. PM me for the script. In my script, I have fixed some spelling and punctuation, along with adding a lot of spicy thoughts and dialog and CGs during sex, as only SoiCowboy knows how to do!

As a volunteer, just take note, I'm not into the latest update, so I don't know how this fits into canon.

Cheers mates!

Stormshadow71

Apr 18, 2020
Not one of your old saves allowed you to continue? Reason I ask is I received a similar error, when trying to load the last saved file. However, when I went back to the saved file before the last one (saved in 1.21), the game played fine. I just had to play that part of the game again (which I did not mind). ;-)
No. Infortunately no one allowed me to continue. I tried the last 5 ones.
:cry:

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
Re-Upload of the compressed version of Season 1 by darkslayer5

Re-Upload of the compressed PC version of Season 1 by darkslayer5.
Thx for your work, I hope you are ok with me reuploading it.

LewdIsland-Season1-pc-compressed.7z (619 MB): -

Mac-Repack of darkslayer5's compressed PC version of Season 1

LewdIsland-Season1-mac-repack-compressed.zip (617 MB): -

Lewd Island [S2 Day 11 v1.2] Unofficial Mac-Repack of Season 2

LewdIslandDay11Full-1.2-mac-repack.zip (206 MB):
Hey there, is a Mac version of S2 Day 12 v1.25 being created/converted by any chance?
Thx in advance.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
My old save from the shower sex scene worked, only the save from the very end of the last version did not work.
So I guess you better make more than one save per version.

longdong4005

Aug 1, 2019
after playing the latest update, all I can say is that the MC and the FMC are fucking morons. not only did the FMC almost die because MC agreed to return to the island, he just signed Camilla's death warrant when he asked her to go behind Desmond's back. He said so himself that Desmond could make them disappear and no one would know, but he was too busy being a fucking simp to think rationally.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
i dont get why the first Season was a smooth island story with his D but now it became a weird as hell story(uuuhhhhh Desmond THE man shit) are there any lingering complex problems with other guys??? whatever 1st S was cool but now its....yeah what is it???creepy? yeah creepy....cringe also....have a story to tell!? then tell...but this is sooo psycho BS....the man behind the man...sad to watch a good idea go down the drain...and i know there are enough folks who love it creepy and fuckedup...i dont...so thanks for the first season but nah not my :coffee: anymore

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
i dont get why the first Season was a smooth island story with his D but now it became a weird as hell story(uuuhhhhh Desmond THE man shit) are there any lingering complex problems with other guys???
Because the original writer and the man in charge of this project changed when Inceton took over, so the whole concept of the game took a 180 degree turn to something that this originally wasn't to be about.

I also like how they still try to deny that this game includes any NTR.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
I love the fact that in this update Shane offers her some juice and until the end of the convo it is always saying that she is drinking/sipping on her juice even though she clearly declined it from the beginning.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: S2 D13 1.0
Size 872 MiB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Last edited:

Toriam78

Mar 4, 2018
Is it just me or is the game offer no choices that matter over all? I've managed to avoid non main character + woman content disregarding the "dream" sequences but this time theres no way to avoid it plus it seems it didnt not matter what you did on the island, the result in the last scene is still the same..hence lack of actual change.
I'm a little dissapointed with no way to avoid unwated behaviour but the woman is great and that main relationship is interesting and i look forward to the next update even if its taken a different turn from the island. I wonder where it will end up and I'm onboard for the journey.

andresblinky

Jul 21, 2018
Is it just me or is the game offer no choices that matter over all? I've managed to avoid non main character + woman content disregarding the "dream" sequences but this time theres no way to avoid it plus it seems it didnt not matter what you did on the island, the result in the last scene is still the same..hence lack of actual change.
I'm a little dissapointed with no way to avoid unwated behaviour but the woman is great and that main relationship is interesting and i look forward to the next update even if its taken a different turn from the island. I wonder where it will end up and I'm onboard for the journey.
season 2 started with the look of a game that was going to have multiple play paths. but i think too many threw a fit over NTR and all paths were shutdown. it's pretty linear now and all the dialogue last two updates seems to suggest no more NTR or other possible paths, but who knows this game has become a mess.

Reactions: Toriam78
3.30 star(s) 119 Votes