Toriam78

Mar 4, 2018
season 2 started with the look of a game that was going to have multiple play paths. but i think too many threw a fit over NTR and all paths were shutdown. it's pretty linear now and all the dialogue last two updates seems to suggest no more NTR or other possible paths, but who knows this game has become a mess.
I didnt want to come over negative so I tried a positive spin but yes I sort of share your view.

Might not be easy to answer without insider knowledge but is it paying customers that the maker is appeasing with the new direction or does us in the f95 crowd (that are not paying customers) has such a big sway that a maker throws out the baby with the bathwater just to appease the masses? Its a shame that a game maker does not dare to stick with his/her vision and over all story ... :/

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
i dont get why the first Season was a smooth island story with his D but now it became a weird as hell story(uuuhhhhh Desmond THE man shit) are there any lingering complex problems with other guys??? whatever 1st S was cool but now its....yeah what is it???creepy? yeah creepy....cringe also....have a story to tell!? then tell...but this is sooo psycho BS....the man behind the man...sad to watch a good idea go down the drain...and i know there are enough folks who love it creepy and fuckedup...i dont...so thanks for the first season but nah not my :coffee: anymore
I agree with you. The first season had a GREAT potential and was being developed very well. Apparently it succumbed to some players requests for more female characters for the MC to have sex with, and the whole atmosphere of the game was gone. Guns, killings, and random sex have nothing to do with the original game premises.

I suppose the only way for this game to return to its original great concept and story would be the yacht being hit by a furious storm, sinking and the only survivors would be the main couple, reaching the shores of their original "lewd" island.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Do i have to play the season 1 first or 2 have all the game since beginning? all links for season 1 is down tho
Season 1 ------ Game from day 1 to 10 night
Season 2 ------ Game from day 10 night on.

This link for Season 1 still works:

Reactions: centavo

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Old saves don´t work.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\VitorBruno\Downloads\Games\Lewd Island\Season 2\LewdIslandDay12Afternoon-1.25-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\VitorBruno\Downloads\Games\Lewd Island\Season 2\LewdIslandDay12Afternoon-1.25-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\VitorBruno\Downloads\Games\Lewd Island\Season 2\LewdIslandDay12Afternoon-1.25-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\VitorBruno\Downloads\Games\Lewd Island\Season 2\LewdIslandDay12Afternoon-1.25-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2705, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\VitorBruno\Downloads\Games\Lewd Island\Season 2\LewdIslandDay12Afternoon-1.25-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3529, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\VitorBruno\Downloads\Games\Lewd Island\Season 2\LewdIslandDay12Afternoon-1.25-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\VitorBruno\Downloads\Games\Lewd Island\Season 2\LewdIslandDay12Afternoon-1.25-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "C:\Users\VitorBruno\Downloads\Games\Lewd Island\Season 2\LewdIslandDay12Afternoon-1.25-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\VitorBruno\Downloads\Games\Lewd Island\Season 2\LewdIslandDay12Afternoon-1.25-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\VitorBruno\Downloads\Games\Lewd Island\Season 2\LewdIslandDay12Afternoon-1.25-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "C:\Users\VitorBruno\Downloads\Games\Lewd Island\Season 2\LewdIslandDay12Afternoon-1.25-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\VitorBruno\Downloads\Games\Lewd Island\Season 2\LewdIslandDay12Afternoon-1.25-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\VitorBruno\Downloads\Games\Lewd Island\Season 2\LewdIslandDay12Afternoon-1.25-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\VitorBruno\Downloads\Games\Lewd Island\Season 2\LewdIslandDay12Afternoon-1.25-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 769, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "C:\Users\VitorBruno\Downloads\Games\Lewd Island\Season 2\LewdIslandDay12Afternoon-1.25-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1983, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "C:\Users\VitorBruno\Downloads\Games\Lewd Island\Season 2\LewdIslandDay12Afternoon-1.25-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1815, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "C:\Users\VitorBruno\Downloads\Games\Lewd Island\Season 2\LewdIslandDay12Afternoon-1.25-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1733, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lewd Island S2 1.25
Sat Nov 06 03:54:28 2021
Same here. None of my old saves are working either.
You need to load any save from day 11, according to the game devs:

"
xRedGames11/07/2021
We found that the error wasn't in this release, but in the day 12 morning and when it creates saves, it creates them with the wrong "signature". We change it now in version 1.26 and we don't expect this kind of errors in the future. As we noticed, if you load from the save made in day 11, it works fine. Again sorry about that."

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
You need to load any save from day 11, according to the game devs:

"
xRedGames11/07/2021
We found that the error wasn't in this release, but in the day 12 morning and when it creates saves, it creates them with the wrong "signature". We change it now in version 1.26 and we don't expect this kind of errors in the future. As we noticed, if you load from the save made in day 11, it works fine. Again sorry about that."
I tried every single one of the saves that I had, including from day 11, and they didn't work. Fortunately, someone uploaded a save of Day 12 morning and that worked, so I am good to go. Eventually I may go back and play this from the beginning as well to have my own fresh save.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Y'all suck!!! I played season 2 and yes there was a hint or rather warning of (ugghh) NTR.. And with a bit of smart decision making none of it came to pass.. She turned Popeye down and gave the MC the works!!
Even up to the cliff hanging nasty conclusion of the update.. If NTR is your thing it's there for you.. Looking forward to the next update!!

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Y'all suck!!! I played season 2 and yes there was a hint or rather warning of (ugghh) NTR.. And with a bit of smart decision making none of it came to pass.. She turned Popeye down and gave the MC the works!!
Even up to the cliff hanging nasty conclusion of the update.. If NTR is your thing it's there for you.. Looking forward to the next update!!
It all boils down to what you're clicking on! Personally, I thought the highly questionable "NTR" event fit in perfectly into the backstory, why did Bella do it with "Popeye" in the first place?

I think I know what happened, but I don't think others will agree.

Think about it. First she's pissed at the MC to the point that everyone on the yacht knows that the MC knew he was using drug infused alcohol to take advantage of their situation. MC finds her sleeping on the deck. Why? The laced alcohol. MC leaves her and she awakens when he returns to their cabin. She says she's still pissed but goes right into a sex scene with the MC. What pissed off partner have you ever had sex with?

Why? The laced alcohol again.

Bella gets up the next morning still feeling the effects of what she'd consumed the night before and either takes care of herself or goes out looking for some strange. Later, when she goes to "Popeye's" cabin to thank him for saving her, she wasn't under the effects of whatever it was she drank and doesn't take the opportunity to let him "entertain" her.

All this makes perfect sense.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
So, this NTR avoidable, you just don't call your daughter in season 2? Or there is another scene where it shows MC's daughter with another dude?

• Angry
Reactions: SoiCowboy

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Some of these commenters got me laughing myself senseless!!! Season two created some emotional distress for some players... I can't believe it!!!! What I wouldn't give to see and hear some audio or video comments...C'mon!! More comments please... Y'all making my day here!!

Reactions: _ROM

Britfinder13

May 3, 2018
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Season 2 Day 12 v1.25

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Can you DM me to explain the pixeldrain download as nothing seems to work.

Ta

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
The game took a nosedive with the Yatch stuff, it´s like a completely different game than the first season.
It´s almost all the choices you made in it, didn´t matter one bit. The walkthrough mentions swiming points for something for instance, that you never see, at least i haven´t.
The Yatch and the girls in it, completely killed it for me, because i see those boring girls in almost all games and i found them boring in them, even more here.
The main girl is a clone in terms of face of Dee from DMF, but it´s much better in terms of body. And she has appeal. OH well, another one down the drain

Reactions: menhavenosouls

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
On the island we have the male mc stating that once you find the one you want to spend the rest of your life with, you want it to start right now. To then getting on the yacht, and wanting to get a blowjob from any whore around. And never mind that their lives could be in danger, he MUST have his blowjob. It’s now unintelligent senseless crap directed at unintelligent senseless humans. ENJOY.
Great caption with that "must have blowjob" from two random whores who the dude met less than 24 hours ago crap. A really bad nose dive in a terms of story writing with this game. So stupid, just kinda like the writing in Red Falls where the girls are just ignoring the fact that male mc got raped and instead they just ask "did you enjoy it?". Unintelligent senseless crap.

The main girl is a clone in terms of face of Dee from DMF
And that Camila girl is a clone in terms of face of Mia from Summer with Mia and Chloe from Lust Theory/Echoes of Lust.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Great caption with that "must have blowjob" from two random whores who the dude met less than 24 hours ago crap. A really bad nose dive in a terms of story writing with this game. So stupid, just kinda like the writing in Red Falls where the girls are just ignoring the fact that male mc got raped and instead they just ask "did you enjoy it?". Unintelligent senseless crap.

And that Camila girl is a clone in terms of face of Mia from Summer with Mia and Chloe from Lust Theory/Echoes of Lust.
Clone attack revenge

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes