Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
Re-Upload of the compressed version of Season 1 by darkslayer5

Re-Upload of the compressed PC version of Season 1 by darkslayer5.
Thx for your work, I hope you are ok with me reuploading it.

LewdIsland-Season1-pc-compressed.7z (619 MB): -

Mac-Repack of darkslayer5's compressed PC version of Season 1

LewdIsland-Season1-mac-repack-compressed.zip (617 MB): -

Lewd Island [S2 Day 11 v1.2] Unofficial Mac-Repack of Season 2

LewdIslandDay11Full-1.2-mac-repack.zip (206 MB):

Need a re-upload of compressed version Season 1. Thanks

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Can all NTR/sharing content avoidable?
The ntr is avoidable, but:

His games always seem to be a bit cucky.

In fact, the main character's dick literally shrinks so another guy can seem bigger than mc. And he does weird shit. Like when you shake the guy's hand the mc thinks to himself, "how manly!" Just know what you're getting into, avoidable or not.

Raio10

May 6, 2017
can someone please re-upload season 1 as I went to download it and its not available on one and the other doesn't start

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
With this update the story has become seriously very interesting! (y)
Can't wait to go on! :love:

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Do i have to play the season 1 first or 2 have all the game since beginning? all links for season 1 is down tho

Quahom

Dec 12, 2018
Old saves don´t work.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\VitorBruno\Downloads\Games\Lewd Island\Season 2\LewdIslandDay12Afternoon-1.25-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\VitorBruno\Downloads\Games\Lewd Island\Season 2\LewdIslandDay12Afternoon-1.25-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\VitorBruno\Downloads\Games\Lewd Island\Season 2\LewdIslandDay12Afternoon-1.25-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\VitorBruno\Downloads\Games\Lewd Island\Season 2\LewdIslandDay12Afternoon-1.25-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2705, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\VitorBruno\Downloads\Games\Lewd Island\Season 2\LewdIslandDay12Afternoon-1.25-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3529, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\VitorBruno\Downloads\Games\Lewd Island\Season 2\LewdIslandDay12Afternoon-1.25-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\VitorBruno\Downloads\Games\Lewd Island\Season 2\LewdIslandDay12Afternoon-1.25-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "C:\Users\VitorBruno\Downloads\Games\Lewd Island\Season 2\LewdIslandDay12Afternoon-1.25-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\VitorBruno\Downloads\Games\Lewd Island\Season 2\LewdIslandDay12Afternoon-1.25-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\VitorBruno\Downloads\Games\Lewd Island\Season 2\LewdIslandDay12Afternoon-1.25-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "C:\Users\VitorBruno\Downloads\Games\Lewd Island\Season 2\LewdIslandDay12Afternoon-1.25-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\VitorBruno\Downloads\Games\Lewd Island\Season 2\LewdIslandDay12Afternoon-1.25-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\VitorBruno\Downloads\Games\Lewd Island\Season 2\LewdIslandDay12Afternoon-1.25-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\VitorBruno\Downloads\Games\Lewd Island\Season 2\LewdIslandDay12Afternoon-1.25-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 769, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "C:\Users\VitorBruno\Downloads\Games\Lewd Island\Season 2\LewdIslandDay12Afternoon-1.25-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1983, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "C:\Users\VitorBruno\Downloads\Games\Lewd Island\Season 2\LewdIslandDay12Afternoon-1.25-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1815, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "C:\Users\VitorBruno\Downloads\Games\Lewd Island\Season 2\LewdIslandDay12Afternoon-1.25-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1733, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lewd Island S2 1.25
Sat Nov 06 03:54:28 2021
Not one of your old saves allowed you to continue? Reason I ask is I received a similar error, when trying to load the last saved file. However, when I went back to the saved file before the last one (saved in 1.21), the game played fine. I just had to play that part of the game again (which I did not mind). ;-)

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Not one of my saves from the previous version will load, all give errors like those reported above. Owell.

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes