Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Could someone upload a new savegame after the introduction? please! I have a script problem that doesn't allow me to continue
Quick save 1 - Named "New Game" - Beginning of Season-2 File: (quick-1-LT1.save)
Quick save 2 - No Name - Beginning of Season-1 File: (quick-2-LT1.save)

Put the files in your: LewdIsland-Day12Morning-1.21/game/saves folder

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Was the scene with the captain cut or something like that???
What are the ntr contents here ??
In order to see the NTR content you have to:
Day 10
- Don't intervene in the discussion between Desmond and Camila
- During the sex scene with the MC's daughter, pick blowjob and don't fuck her.
-
In the next morning the MC's Daughter will have two options:
- Find someone (NTR)
- Masturbate.

Hiroto Tokyo

Aug 19, 2021
In order to see the NTR content you have to:
Day 10
- Don't intervene in the discussion between Desmond and Camila
- During the sex scene with the MC's daughter, pick blowjob and don't fuck her.
-
In the next morning the MC's Daughter will have two options:
- Find someone (NTR)
- Masturbate.
Thanks for the walkthrough for preventing ntr. It is not for me

P.T.

Dec 7, 2019
"Destroy my Cervix" this is noch the D we had on the island, this update feels very detached from everything that happened before

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
This game plays fast and loose with plausibility. I played a little with it when it first came out, and then forgot about it until season 1 was done and 2 was started. Fast ingesting season 1 this way made things readily apparent.

The selective amnesia of both father and daughter is ridiculous. Father and daughter remember snippets of an airline flight but not how they got on the island uninjured. Daughter remembers that she was missing a major bf event a week later on Friday and some snippets of dad and a hotel room and a bar which are treated as dreams. Dad totally forgets what he did for a living as well as the people he worked with and possibly partied with in the days before the island experience. He totally is clueless when presented with the fruits of his labor for the past several years on the island. This level of brainwashing only occurs maybe when someone is brainwashed from childhood in a school system and society controlled by the Chinese Communist Party. It doesn't happen from next generation Spanish Fly.

Dad is/was a major director of a product line at a pharma company. This personality is usually borderline sociopath in our post capitalistic society. He's constantly dealing with marketing people. His black colleague essentially confirms this manipulative, backstabbing, profit at all costs profile at the start of season 2. Yet this upper management asshole is unable to lie convincingly to his daughter like it was second nature when she confronts him with the Entity pamphlet on the island.

Daughter is set up as the hellspawn of white privileged 1%'er rich Ken and Karen at the beginning of the story. Then she gets all lovely dovey with daddy carrying on the fine tradition of incest that seems to fascinate this crowd. Then she goes extreme hostile when daddy can't put on a poker face and do some plausible denial and deflection when she confronts him with the evidence.

She has to go back to the island for "reasons" to get the evidence to confirm the Entity experiement and then proceeds to destroy that evidence for no good reason. In the process she supposedly almost bleeds out by getting a boo boo on her hand from broken glass. That usually only happens when people commit suicde the proper way by slicing lengthwise along an artery. This all gets set up in the first place in spite of the fact that a "crack" team has been sent in to sanitize the island, yet they miss a waterlogged pamphlet and booze bottle that daughter readily finds while searching their wreakage. Ok, so maybe they are masters at the lobbying, bribes and political sabatage that keeps good ole Murica from having a single payer healthcare system and are just rank amateur red shirts when it comes to sanitizing a "code blue".

Somehow though, she manages to swing back the other way and is already playing pop goes the weasel again with daddy by the end of the current update.

May 15, 2017
Trying this game. Maybe someone asked before but....It says NTR, but I'm guessing only in season 1? Or it hasn't happened yet? With his *not*daughter? Thanks in advance

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes