Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
dont intervene between desmond and camila go to bella she gives a head choose fuck her instead of cumming.
I tried the other option (I didn't intervene between Desmond and Camila) watched new scenes. The MC and his daughter had sex (can choose position, cannot choose oral/anal/vaginal). But again in "Day 12 Morning" update I could not found any options during the only sex scene in it. Lots of animations but no options.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
300 renders in 3 months means 100 renders in 1 month, which means about 3 renders per day. I have no idea how much effort it is to make a render, but that sounds quite fair to me actually.

There are some def here, they make 100 to 150 per week. But i will not complain about the amout, but the lack of progress. It was like, oh no we have to go back, fix it up and fuck, but that only half way. End of story

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
There are some def here, they make 100 to 150 per week. But i will not complain about the amout, but the lack of progress. It was like, oh no we have to go back, fix it up and fuck, but that only half way. End of story
Just MAYBE, stop think of creators of these games as professionals and remember its just some dude, girl, whatever doing it on a hobby basis in their spare time. Looking at the patreon of this one, seems like he/she making another game at the same time. Which can be both good and bad at the same time. Good for give you better time to ponder about story progress and help on creativity blockage. Bad because it would add to slower release of content.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I wonder why IncetonGames even working on this. Highly doubt because of 2-3 backers. They release 1-2 thousands of renders for SwM and EoL each update.

That's because dev studio working on 5 games at a time. Read several of the last pages at Red Falls topic.
TL;DR: every1 who support either LI or RF, also supports 3 other titles without knowing it, thus supporting delay in the development of LI or RF unintentionally.
What do you mean, this is made by xRed Games and not Inceton, unless there was a merge/buyout that i'am not aware.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Is there just ntr for captain in shower??nothing new in these updates???ntr??
In the first update, you could have sex with your "Friend" if you made the right choices. Or you can speak with Camila and choose to either help her or mind your business when Des is harassing her.

In the second update, your "Friend" could fuck the captain if you engaged with your "Friend" sexually but didn't make her cum (Fuck her) or you can simply have her masturbate.

In the third update, I believe you get a grinding scene with your "Friend" along with watching Des and some girl fuck, you can also grope and make-out with Camila if you stay with the boat and rescued her from Des in the first update.

In this latest update, you simply fuck your "Friend" in the shower. There's quite a few animations too.

Last edited:

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
It did happen regardless.

I don't know if the dev changed it at all but it was unavoidable as of last update.
It's avoidable if the right choices are made.

They're the same people pretending to be different people.
Kirk Lazarus: I know who I am! I'm a dude playing the dude, disguised as another dude!!

I guess inceton took this joke and really ran with it.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Check carefully the name of he file and the date i have posted it. This is normal you do not find content for episode 12 in the Wt for episode 11.
It seems I was not clear with my question, so I will try to correct that.

If it is true---as another person has suggested---that there are (as of yet) no choices in the content for Day 12, then there is currently no need for an updated walkthrough as that would be superfluous. However, if there are relevant choices to be made in Day 12, and a walkthrough would be helpful, then an updated walkthrough is probably in the works and we have only to wait for its appearance. That being so, I would like to know which of those two scenarios reflects reality. That is easily ascertained by answering a simple question: "Are there choices to be made in the current Day 12?"

If you do not know the answer to that question, that is not a problem. Someone else will probably have the answer.
[Edit: Having downloaded and played the update, I now have my answer. It seems there is only one choice, and it is negligible.]

Last edited:

andresblinky

Jul 21, 2018
well that was disappointing IMO. that scene while hot was great and all but the complete abandonment of the multiple play paths that was set up in the first two updates sucks. now it's just one vanilla daddy daughter incest path. i was liking the direction of having that plus multiple other paths for both MC and FMC.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
It did happen regardless.

I don't know if the dev changed it at all but it was unavoidable as of last update.
No, it didn't and wasn't. I played that version as soon as it came out here, did not experience the scene then and only got to know about its existence here in the forum.

Reactions: andresblinky

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
What do you mean, this is made by xRed Games and not Inceton, unless there was a merge/buyout that i'am not aware.
Sorry to break it to you, but xRed Games is and has always been Inceton's secondary studio. I made this long post about it in Red Falls' thread. But to give a TL;DR here too, in that post there is a screenshot from Inceton's Steam account where it says very clearly "this user has also appeared as xRed Dev". Every DMCA strike complaints made for Inceton Games for some reason includes Lewd Island and Red Falls with all of the games that are known made by Inceton, and every DMCA strike complaints that have been made for xRed Games includes the games that are made by Inceton alongside with Lewd Island and Red Falls. Those DMCA strike complaints also only mention Inceton's website, Patreon, SubscribeStar, itch.io, Nutaku and etc. market pages as original URL's and not a single mention of xRedGames, their Patreon or other market places. The DMCA agency Onsist has made those strikes on behalf of the one and single Croatian company. It is well known fact that Inceton and his crew are Croatians, that they have even told themselves. So either Inceton is just so very generous guy that he is willing to use his own money to protect other devs games from piracy without even mentioning them, or then... well, I'm sure you understand what I mean. As a new addition to this saga, Inceton said in his Discord couple weeks ago that he was going to hire new 3D artists, but no any new 3D artists has been added to their Discord server. However, during this week xRed's Discord server got at least two new persons under the "developer" role, which most likely are the 3D artists. What a coincidence...NOT.

So when you wonder, how it is possible for "xRed" to take three to four months to make an update that is not even 300 renders big? Well, there is your answer to that. xRed Games is really not what it says or looks or even pretends to be.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Could someone please share this through MEGAsync? It's the only way I can download games. Thanks!

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes