Feb 18, 2018
I finished playing season 1 of the game for the first time today. I know this is an old game and I have tried to play it a couple of times in the past when it was still not finished but couldn't get past the entity pamphlet. Every time I tried to read it, it proved too complex for my horned up brain and gave up playing. A few days ago I saw this game again and thought to gave it another try and here I am. Very nice story and well written though the ending made me feel really bad. Losing a girl to some bullshit after falling in love with her is too well known to my heart.
I have started playing season 2 and I was liking it in the beginning. The story seemed realistic and the way he puts the [girl] to bed on the night of day 10, gave me hope about their relationship. But I have reached a problem and I have a hard time playing even though I like this game. First, there were scenes of the [girl] having sex with someone else but I can accept that since she told MC that she isn't a virgin but now she is getting flustered over the boat captain. It's not like that I don't like ntr games, I have played so many ntr games and enjoyed them thoroughly. Recently I played "watching my wife" and found it to be very good. But the problem with this game is that the writer made us fall in love with the girl through a very detailed and arduous process and now that she isn't even ours yet and he is throwing in ntr. I guess it makes sense storywise but I still hate it so fucking much.
So I have stopped playing for now and before I continue, I want to ask you, kind people, if the ntr is avoidable? and how much content is left (playtime wise) after the first encounter with the boat captain?

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I finished playing season 1 of the game for the first time today. I know this is an old game and I have tried to play it a couple of times in the past when it was still not finished but couldn't get past the entity pamphlet. Every time I tried to read it, it proved too complex for my horned up brain and gave up playing. A few days ago I saw this game again and thought to gave it another try and here I am. Very nice story and well written though the ending made me feel really bad. Losing a girl to some bullshit after falling in love with her is too well known to my heart.
I have started playing season 2 and I was liking it in the beginning. The story seemed realistic and the way he puts the [girl] to bed on the night of day 10, gave me hope about their relationship. But I have reached a problem and I have a hard time playing even though I like this game. First, there were scenes of the [girl] having sex with someone else but I can accept that since she told MC that she isn't a virgin but now she is getting flustered over the boat captain. It's not like that I don't like ntr games, I have played so many ntr games and enjoyed them thoroughly. Recently I played "watching my wife" and found it to be very good. But the problem with this game is that the writer made us fall in love with the girl through a very detailed and arduous process and now that she isn't even ours yet and he is throwing in ntr. I guess it makes sense storywise but I still hate it so fucking much.
So I have stopped playing for now and before I continue, I want to ask you, kind people, if the ntr is avoidable? and how much content is left (playtime wise) after the first encounter with the boat captain?
The captain bangs her in the bathroom seconds after they first meet if you made a "wrong" choice the night before and after that there's only voyeur content with Desmond and his hoes.

• Sad
Reactions: Cavpal
Feb 18, 2018
The captain bangs her in the bathroom seconds after they first meet if you made a "wrong" choice the night before and after that there's only voyeur content with Desmond and his hoes.
Seems like I made the right choice since she just ran and hid in the bathroom. And I see now that this is just the first update of season 2 so not much content at all. Thanks for the reply. Cheers.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Seems like I made the right choice since she just ran and hid in the bathroom. And I see now that this is just the first update of season 2 so not much content at all. Thanks for the reply. Cheers.
No problem. There were actually 3 updates in season 2, but they were kinda short and sparse, because the devs have a second game now and it brings more money, so it gets more love from them. Their next update should be for this one since Red Falls was updated last month, but I'm not sure when it's going to come out.

ArcanusLK

May 10, 2020
When this game started being NTR I stopped playing it. At the same time I was happy not to be a patron of this one. I'm patron of the 365 games that develop Mist because I know there won't be NTR there. I really hate NTR.

Feb 18, 2018
When this game started being NTR I stopped playing it. At the same time I was happy not to be a patron of this one. I'm patron of the 365 games that develop Mist because I know there won't be NTR there. I really hate NTR.
Yes, I know what you mean. MIST is one of my favourite games too. Have you played its recent update? It's very good.
Talking of Lewd Island, I have completed the second season till the last update and I want to reassure everyone who was worried about the ntr stuff like me, that the ntr seems to be in the avoidable/noncanonical bad ending kind of way. I played through all of the possible paths and here is what I found:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope that people don't give up on this game because I liked it a lot and hopefully the devs will show some tact with the story. Maybe devs had a good reason for the addition of ntr but one thing that they forgot was that almost all of the people with very few exceptions hate sharing someone so early in the relationship. I don't hate ntr but even I hate what happened in the game. You must have noticed the most if not all men who share their wives and gfs (cuckolds) are those who have been together a long time.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
It is avoidable. But if you alone cannot tolerate the fact that there is the option to see something like that, you are wrong in all games taged this way.

• Angry
Reactions: kaze32 and Cavpal

ArcanusLK

May 10, 2020
Yes, I know what you mean. MIST is one of my favourite games too. Have you played its recent update? It's very good.
Yes I played the latest MIST update. It was excellent. I played a week early because I was his Patron. I love that game. The story is spectacular.

It is avoidable. But if you alone cannot tolerate the fact that there is the option to see something like that, you are wrong in all games taged this way.
Wrong based on your opinion alone. Even though NTR is avoidable, I don't like such an option and that's just my opinion. Even DMD who had the option to share the girl, for me the game has ceased to be the same thing and has become a game that I would no longer support. To be clear for you, any game, no matter what game it is, if it has NTR, even if it is avoidable, it won't have my support because I don't like this type of game even though it is avoidable. For some people this is no longer a problem. Then it's a matter of each person's taste. In the case of this game, it even happened to show the girl with her ex-boyfriend. Honestly, even though it's avoidable, I know it's there, so I don't like it.
I soon intend to develop a game, completely free of NTR and share with another guy for those like me who don't like NTR games. Now who likes, good luck. There are games for all audiences. If someone decides to support my game they won't suffer the risk that after some time an undesirable NTR appears. But that's just my opinion.
I respect those who think differently and like NTR, even though it sucks to me.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Yes I played the latest MIST update. It was excellent. I played a week early because I was his Patron. I love that game. The story is spectacular.

Wrong based on your opinion alone. Even though NTR is avoidable, I don't like such an option and that's just my opinion. Even DMD who had the option to share the girl, for me the game has ceased to be the same thing and has become a game that I would no longer support. To be clear for you, any game, no matter what game it is, if it has NTR, even if it is avoidable, it won't have my support because I don't like this type of game even though it is avoidable. For some people this is no longer a problem. Then it's a matter of each person's taste. In the case of this game, it even happened to show the girl with her ex-boyfriend. Honestly, even though it's avoidable, I know it's there, so I don't like it.
I soon intend to develop a game, completely free of NTR and share with another guy for those like me who don't like NTR games. Now who likes, good luck. There are games for all audiences. If someone decides to support my game they won't suffer the risk that after some time an undesirable NTR appears. But that's just my opinion.
I respect those who think differently and like NTR, even though it sucks to me.
First of all, it's not generally NTR just because a girl has sex with someone different than the MC. But I will not try to explain these finer points now. I and others have done that enough in other places. Everyone has their own taste, that must be respected.

It's really quite simple: there are games that have content that you don't like. That's normal, me and everyone else too, don't like everything either. But that is also a question of the tolerant. What is not normal are the constant hate speeches with which especially "NTR haters haunt" this forum. If someone really can't stand it, he should just avoid this game.

Constructive criticism is always welcome. Apart from this, enjoy the games you like, but let the others have their fun. And refrain from this eternal flaming. This repeatedly creates meaningless arguments that don't have to be.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
First of all, it's not generally NTR just because a girl has sex with someone different than the MC. But I will not try to explain these finer points now. I and others have done that enough in other places. Everyone has their own taste, that must be respected.

It's really quite simple: there are games that have content that you don't like. That's normal, me and everyone else too, don't like everything either. But that is also a question of the tolerant. What is not normal are the constant hate speeches with which especially "NTR haters haunt" this forum. If someone really can't stand it, he should just avoid this game.

Constructive criticism is always welcome. Apart from this, enjoy the games you like, but let the others have their fun. And refrain from this eternal flaming. This repeatedly creates meaningless arguments that don't have to be.
The reason ntr haters "haunt" this dev's games is because he aggressively pursued a vanilla audience only to surprise everyone with excessive, nonstop ntr. The same applies to his other game. If he was just open and honest about the direction the game was going in there wouldn't be any problems.

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
hello all

Did someone have any news about a futur up date ?
TOO many excellent game as abandoned this last time (and too much worth sill on)
So what s it is for this one ?

andresblinky

Jul 21, 2018
The reason ntr haters "haunt" this dev's games is because he aggressively pursued a vanilla audience only to surprise everyone with excessive, nonstop ntr. The same applies to his other game. If he was just open and honest about the direction the game was going in there wouldn't be any problems.
lol there's no excessive and non-stop ntr. stop being overly dramatic there's only one small scene and that requires multiple specific choices to even see it. that NTR scene couldn't be more easily avoidable if that's not a route you're interested in

Aering

Apr 10, 2019
this game has gone downhill since they i know it only so much you can do on a little island but now the story feels like it has no direction to me.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
hello all

Did someone have any news about a futur up date ?
TOO many excellent game as abandoned this last time (and too much worth sill on)
So what s it is for this one ?
No idea, since the dev is doing 2 games, and most focus is on the other one, updates aren't very often.
In a few days it's been 3months since the last one, and it used to be about once a month before taking on the second game, so when the next update will be is anyones guess

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes