myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Changed Mark's name to Dad so in her dreams she's fucking her dad instead of some wannabe shit stain loser as it would seem better since they are trapped together to be dreaming of each other then someone else.

I saw multiple spots in the dream part where the wrong person is talking for many of the lines.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
No need to go into all of the massive plot holes and frustration at lack of sexual content, as its been covered pretty well already.
However the setup of this game gave the impression of dad fucks daughter and now it appears the dev is introducing new characters. The boat spotted at the end of this mini-update (mini-up, or mupdate?) may be empty, or have wet matches.
To be fair the title of the game is Lewd Island, not Incest Island. So maybe to avoid the Pateon police of vice and virtue the dev is veering away from incest and using the few sex fetishes Patreon allows for the moment.
Not sure why the fire won't light, maybe dad and daughter died in the crash.
Or they are on the island from the TV show Lost. This plot seems to emulates that show's forethought on story plot line development.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
I'd like to offer some food for thought. Like many here, I also do agree that this game, as well as most have their flaws & room for improvement. That being said, I have noticed a pattern, not just on this site but globally as a whole, where people can't wait to trash a game. An update just came out &, like with almost every other game on here, the thread is filled with people going on & on trash talking the game & the developer. Now there are 2 things that I would like to highlight.

First, the VAST majority of you are people that downloaded the game for free & have not contributed a single red cent or anything else of value to the creation of the game. In my view, the dev is only beholden to their financial contributer, not the freeloading masses, (the latter of which also includes myself for many games).

Secondly, we all know that many game devs are also members of this same community & read these very same threads.

So, with that in mind, I want you to engage in a little thought experiment. Imagine that YOU are a dev whom has busted your ass, spending most, if not all of your free time coding, rendering & building a game for less than minimum wage, (Where I live, minimum wage is about $11 an hour), especially since many of these devs make only a couple hundred bucks a month, some less than even $100. Your hard work has finally paid off to where you have a decent enough amount of content to post an update & the payoff is a bunch of freeloaders whom contributed nothing to the game ripping it apart & trash talking you.

Now with THAT in mind, is it REALLY that surprising that so many games are abandoned these days instead of completed? Would YOU want to keep investing your time & effort into a game? I wouldn't. A couple hundred bucks a month just isn't worth putting all that effort into making something just to have a bunch of people crap all over it. There are WAY easier ways to make better money. I mean yeah, I know there are a lot of scammers whom just slap a steaming 0.1 pile together so that they can scam some easy money on Patreon, but statistically at least some of the abandoned games here must have come from devs whom just got fed up & walked away. I mean I lost count of how many games I've seen now where the dev started out real active, rolled out 3 or 4 updates, then over time, communicated less before going silent & shutting down their Patreon. If this was how my game was treated, I'd probably do the same. I'd probably just finish it on my own & only share it with select people of my choosing.

So, in closing, before anyone gets butthurt & goes on a tirade about freedom of speech & blah blah blah, I'm not telling anyone not to say what they want. What I AM saying is that maybe there is some degree of cause & effect that you guys need to stop & think about. IF we want these devs to finish games instead of abandoning them, maybe constantly bashing on them & picking apart their work might be just a tad counter productive. Just something to think about.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I'd like to offer some food for thought. Like many here, I also do agree that this game, as well as most have their flaws & room for improvement. That being said, I have noticed a pattern, not just on this site but globally as a whole, where people can't wait to trash a game. An update just came out &, like with almost every other game on here, the thread is filled with people going on & on trash talking the game & the developer. Now there are 2 things that I would like to highlight.

First, the VAST majority of you are people that downloaded the game for free & have not contributed a single red cent or anything else of value to the creation of the game. In my view, the dev is only beholden to their financial contributer, not the freeloading masses, (the latter of which also includes myself for many games).

Secondly, we all know that many game devs are also members of this same community & read these very same threads.

So, with that in mind, I want you to engage in a little thought experiment. Imagine that YOU are a dev whom has busted your ass, spending most, if not all of your free time coding, rendering & building a game for less than minimum wage, (Where I live, minimum wage is about $11 an hour), especially since many of these devs make only a couple hundred bucks a month, some less than even $100. Your hard work has finally paid off to where you have a decent enough amount of content to post an update & the payoff is a bunch of freeloaders whom contributed nothing to the game ripping it apart & trash talking you.

Now with THAT in mind, is it REALLY that surprising that so many games are abandoned these days instead of completed? Would YOU want to keep investing your time & effort into a game? I wouldn't. A couple hundred bucks a month just isn't worth putting all that effort into making something just to have a bunch of people crap all over it. There are WAY easier ways to make better money. I mean yeah, I know there are a lot of scammers whom just slap a steaming 0.1 pile together so that they can scam some easy money on Patreon, but statistically at least some of the abandoned games here must have come from devs whom just got fed up & walked away. I mean I lost count of how many games I've seen now where the dev started out real active, rolled out 3 or 4 updates, then over time, communicated less before going silent & shutting down their Patreon. If this was how my game was treated, I'd probably do the same. I'd probably just finish it on my own & only share it with select people of my choosing.

So, in closing, before anyone gets butthurt & goes on a tirade about freedom of speech & blah blah blah, I'm not telling anyone not to say what they want. What I AM saying is that maybe there is some degree of cause & effect that you guys need to stop & think about. IF we want these devs to finish games instead of abandoning them, maybe constantly bashing on them & picking apart their work might be just a tad counter productive. Just something to think about.
i m perfectly well placed for that.
doesnt change the fact that the update for this game is ridiculous and the speed of progress is NULL.
i honestly put more effort in my own game, as shitty as it is. than the dev here in the progress of his game. so, yes, i stay with my opinion.
dev should better wake up and give something tasty, if not in update size, at least in story progress.

come to my game thread.. come on .. and bash me as hard as you want. i take it all. and whatever peoples opinions, i do my best because i want , because i love doing what i m doing. whatever the patreon amount, i keep my game as good as possible.
i have shitty pc, shitty life and all. it really push my nerve out when i see such a big dev with good stuff, wasting time and effort in some useless udpate that give player nothing to progress on.

my 2 cents

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
i m perfectly well placed for that.
doesnt change the fact that the update for this game is ridiculous and the speed of progress is NULL.
i honestly put more effort in my own game, as shitty as it is. than the dev here in the progress of his game. so, yes, i stay with my opinion.
dev should better wake up and give something tasty, if not in update size, at least in story progress.

come to my game thread.. come on .. and bash me as hard as you want. i take it all. and whatever peoples opinions, i do my best because i want , because i love doing what i m doing. whatever the patreon amount, i keep my game as good as possible.
i have shitty pc, shitty life and all. it really push my nerve out when i see such a big dev with good stuff, wasting time and effort in some useless udpate that give player nothing to progress on.

my 2 cents
I can understand that. I'm just saying if you look at all the criticism in this thread after the last update, then look at the same trend on pretty much every other thread here, it begs the question "how many abandoned games here are the result of devs getting sick of criticism"? You might be thicker skinned than others, but not everyone else is. & after a certain point, inevitably, some of them will just give up because why bother if everyone is just going to bash on it?

Corypheus

Mar 5, 2018
Does someone know where the volleyball is from? With the red face on it. I'm sure I recognize it from somewhere but can't remember.

Anyways, I like where this game is heading, but there's not a whole lot of content yet. I'm curious about how this story is going to end.

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
Does someone know where the volleyball is from? With the red face on it. I'm sure I recognize it from somewhere but can't remember.

Anyways, I like where this game is heading, but there's not a whole lot of content yet. I'm curious about how this story is going to end.
the movie cast away

Reactions: Corypheus

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I can understand that. I'm just saying if you look at all the criticism in this thread after the last update, then look at the same trend on pretty much every other thread here, it begs the question "how many abandoned games here are the result of devs getting sick of criticism"? You might be thicker skinned than others, but not everyone else is. & after a certain point, inevitably, some of them will just give up because why bother if everyone is just going to bash on it?
thats how you see the real devoted dev and the fake one.
all, and i really say, all the greatest games here and elsewhere have started with critics. only the best one survive ? no, thats wrong. only the most devoted one survive. theone that have a dev who listen community, take a hit, and get up again showing his left jaw to get another punch.
you cant just abandon a game because alots of peoples critic it. if you do that, that mean you are not suppsoed to be a dev.
you cant be popular, rich and everything at the beginning. the ladder is huge, and you need to take it step by step, including the first spiked step.
multiples devs think that you can become rich instantly on patreon, wich is absolutly wrong. and sadly alots of devs too, think that once you are rich or get a high level on patreon, you can just sleep and enjoy your work.
nope, thats not how the world work. if you want happy peoples, you need to work. like in any other IRL work in the world.
AAA games have same... they start great and all... but if the devs stop updating the game, didnt give new content or something to keep players on. they lost them.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
HOW did you get that picture? It's obviously during her date/dream, what options did you pick?
Water>Wear her panties>Pull her head and kiss her>Ask her for another drink>Stop listening to her
I don't disagree that this is a disappointingly short update, but there are four or five different sex scenes that play out with D depending on the options you choose. So while the update was short, I can say I enjoyed replaying that event and getting all the scenes.

ETA: If you take the time to rip the CGs, some might find there's more to this update that you first thought? (still rather short, though)

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
@Renetta @fauxplayer

Thanks to both of you. I shall have to go back and check that out- I could UnRen all of the games, but that kinda takes the fun outta them- it's like peeling back Christmas wrap to see what the present is... It is nice to see the D doing something (or rather, someone) other than complaining. :)

Reactions: Darkaura

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Put out a good product, with updates that are good in quality AND quantity and you seldom see more negative posts than positive.

Half-ass an update or three, because you didn't spend as much time as you should, or over-estimated your abilities, wrote your self into a plot hole, etc, and yep you'll have issues.

There are games that have been majorly successful that tried to half-ass an update or two and were rightly reamed for it. Dreams of Desire for one with update three I think it was, and others too. Point being, as a dev you better be on your game and never take an update for granted if you want to stay successful. The dev's people dislike and eventually scorn and abuse are those who think the "easy money" will forever roll in without them appropriately appreciating the Patreons that they have gained.

Reactions: RustyV and Darkaura

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Agree that D is a total brat, which is what made this scene extra fun :evilsmile:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did you get that scene out of a dream?

Besides that a romantic route is possible for those two.
They can be dependant on each other, one get sick or injured, the other takes care of meals and fire at night.. no fire at all at this point besides that this island is too small to get much wood out of it, raft is possible but to make one all trees on this island must be cut down
They can get closer to each other by daily activities, bathind, fishing swimming, hunting, starting fire and taking care so it won't be put out in the future
Pirates or other survivors can add spice to this story
In a month on island they would no longer wear cute and clean clothes but ripped in few places and with lighter shade of their colors
Possible events: Falling from a palm tree.. most likely father,
- drowning, father/doughter and the other one needs to do cpr
- trying to make a raft, sailing or rowing out in the sea, get overthrown on big waves and landing on second bigger island on which living comfortably without civilization is possible
- building hut, huts, cutting down trees, making carpentry with clay
- making primitive tools
- shark attack
- pirates, cartel, smugglers etc. have sailed to this island with a prisoner, potential relative, passenger or other, might be a woman to spice things up.
- woman gets freed by Us, herself, gets shot but lives with our help..
- now we have additional character with us
- gathering provisions for daily activities might be something similar to currency in this game
- making water distiller, water purifier, gatherer etc to get clear drinkable water
- building signs on beach with stones and building big ass fire to be started when they spot plane/boat
- repelling criminals with help from additional character
Romantic scenes can be waved into the story, like casual touch from distanced and not sure to confident then to kisses and more and more.. make sure that your doughter is in a relationship with you before additional characters appear becouse all our effort in building that relationship will vanish in thin air and we will return to be just a father and doughter
- So it is possible for them to be sexual with each other but it needs damn time for them to think that they won't have a chance to fuck others or returnt to civilization in a month or two..

Potential for this game is damn great, but please, retarded main characters are not cool to play with..

Reactions: RustyV
3.30 star(s) 119 Votes