the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just FYI, here is a script.rpy with correctly used variables in the fishing mini-game
remove the f95zone prefix 125499_ and copy the file to the game folder of your installation

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
First off is it even possible to start a damn fire before day 5 or whatever and can you catch fish or is it all rigged for you to fail? Also, how stupid is this guy? Cologne is flammable why the fuck is he puncturing a battery?

Whiskeyjackle

Aug 5, 2017
Holy crap this game is slow to built any kind of story! What is the purpose of this game anyways? It sure as hell isn't to fuck the D because there is no realy built up to that, so far. The only sex we get so far is sime stupid dream?!?! Wtf?!

And the you wait another month or two for an update which gives you like 5 minutes of almost linear gameplay. This is bollocks!

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I'm surprised there hasn't been a patch released that fixes "None" and changes it back to "Dad".
Because it's useless.

Relationships can be modified at the start of a new game. Using the console/code didn't work.
I did it right before answering your question, and just did it again right now. It worked perfectly both time. But well... download the attached file, put it in the "[lewdisland...]/game" folder (where's the "archive.rpa" file) and it will replace the "None" by "dad" to any save file you'll load. Once you've saved again, you can get ride of the fix since the corrected value will be saved.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Because it's useless.

I did it right before answering your question, and just did it again right now. It worked perfectly both time. But well... download the attached file, put it in the "[lewdisland...]/game" folder (where's the "archive.rpa" file) and it will replace the "None" by "dad" to any save file you'll load. Once you've saved again, you can get ride of the fix since the corrected value will be saved.
well, this was already fixed but nobody has the time to use the search function :)

Carnagie

Apr 30, 2017
Shame this game is turning out to be crap.

It has such obvious basic potential, a survival story with a father and daughter (the only survivors of a planecrash) on a (semi?)deserted island growing closer together as time and danger pass them by, and eventually fucking.

Instead you get them finding everything they need on a shack on the beach (because this is apparently someone's vacation island?) and just camping there, while the daughter sunbathes and bitches.

Jellal

Jun 14, 2017
how do i start the campfire i'm so bad at this game XD some help me plz
i try'd but after you add the rocks ya can't add the wood -_-
  1. Clear everything
  2. Add more rocks
  3. add dry hale
  4. add dry wood
  5. add twigs
  6. Try it

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
how do i start the campfire i'm so bad at this game XD some help me plz
i try'd but after you add the rocks ya can't add the wood :noexpression:
  1. Clear everything
  2. Add more rocks
  3. add dry hale
  4. add dry wood
  5. add twigs
  6. Try it
Did you skip point 3?

Majere40

Jan 19, 2018
Soooo... this game is like another Dating My Daughter but without even the possibility of boning other girls to alleviate the blueballing.

Reactions: Sorye
3.30 star(s) 119 Votes