RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
keep in mind thats its not suppsoed to be the daughter and father anymore ( sinze patreon mess up), i think that make the story seems weird when you look at it this way.
Yeah kinda takes away any need for corruption.
Again FUCK PATREON!

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Day 6 (full) coming out tonight!
Hey everyone,
"Lewd Island day 6 (full)" is coming out tonight!

It will have approximately 180 new images, 3 new animations, and a huge bug fix for all Android users. Finally you'll be able to update the game and preserve your savegames. Also, some bug fixes spotted in the previous version.

It will be released for $30 Patrons today (Friday), following $20 Patrons this Sunday, and $10 Patrons a week after that.

This will mean that this October there was almost 400 new renders, 4 new animations, and a decent playtime released just for you, which makes it the biggest monthly update to date! I'm planing to keep this schedule also for the next month, with the exact dates released later today.

I hope you'll like "Lewd Island day 6 (full)"!

Let me know what you think!

Cheers!

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
PC:

mac:

Android:

Change Log

It contains:
188 new images
3 new animation
New dialogues

thanks to Jack Raven
thank you :)

FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
PC:

mac:

Android:

Change Log

It contains:
188 new images
3 new animation
New dialogues

thanks to Jack Raven
pls update pc link..

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
pls update pc link..

hey xRed, I have an image bug, (image 'D6I411' not found)
15h

Hey Arnaud, found it. Sorry about that. The fix should be up in an hour.
13h

Hey Arnaud. Thanks once again for letting me know about the issue. New versions with the fix are deployed, and now it should be all fine. Sorry for your troubles and I hope you'll enjoy it :)

KRock19

Jul 15, 2017
Does the sanity of the daughter go up beyond 10?
I played the previous version (half of day 6) and really liked the game although it is rather frustrating to not be able to light a fire.
The daughter is really nicely drawn and animated although I must copy what someone else wrote: she needs to lighten up a bit and also be a bit more thankful that she is not dead yet and that there is a possiblity to be saved. Her bratty attitude soon get's on the player's nerves.
Beside that I am looking forward to the continuation. :cool:

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Mmmm... Guys? PLS, can you tell me one thing...
This Game Have any Sexs Tags already?
This Game is already too old in Dev soo if answer is NOPE, this Game is Died for me... :(

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes