tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
@Eerie Entity

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game use to allow the MC to act and reply however they pleased towards the daughter but then later the DEV changed it to make the MC a pussy and force you to reply only one way towards the daughter so in a way the daughter is now dominate over the dad as he's now been made into a fucking pussy. (Unless your like me and just reply however you fucking want and then just cheat sanity back up.)
haha same as me, but i never get to say what i really want to say to her, bitch get naked!

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
I disagree with previous posts on the attitude "changes" of the MC. I think you do not understand the point system, which is more interesting than most other ones used in adult games.
You probably feel you have to always go for the choices that give you points (the one that makes him seem like a pussy) rather than what you want to do. And this is a weakness of a lot of games as yes, those force you on certain choices.
But it's not so at all here. You have to make ... choices. When do I act perverted? When do I force things. You HAVE to do choices that cost you points if you want to take advantage of that system.
If you just act "weak" you accumulate those points but they won't go over ten... So they end up wasted. So you have to do some yoyo between 1 and 10 to see everything, of course while avoiding going down to zero. Even getting caught won't make you miss much, you'll just get closer to zero, and probably will have to give up another perverted chance to increase your points.
And I find this perfect for the game. This is your daughter, you don't go down on her all perverted from the get go. There is a line, and you have to be careful. The line here is reaching zero by acting too perverted.

You end up seeing just as much anyways. I played the system, forced the dad on the daughter when they were drunk, peeped at the right moments, and I still finished this build with 7 points without cheating.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
"Day 6 full" is the best, and not surprisingly hottest update so far! Except for the dreaming sequence (I despise characters' dreams)
I hope in future updates devs give us different options during the lewd scenes. This time the only option satisfied me, but others perhaps wanted to caress the daughter in a different way.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Ok finally got around to check this out and oh boy... I thought people were overreacting on the brattiness of the Daughter and the "starting a fire" thing, but if anything they have been too lentient. WHY? lol. Right now it seriously reminds me mostly of the more annoying parts of DmD without the nice distractions that game threw in from time to time. I guess I better wait for a few more updates before I try again.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Well at least the game is going somewhere instead of just being a island simulator just sad that the updates take so long I wanna say every 2 months it comes out please correct me if I am wrong I did not like this game before just because it was a island simulator but starting to like how the Dev is living up to the games actual title now :)

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well at least the game is going somewhere instead of just being a island simulator just sad that the updates take so long I wanna say every 2 months it comes out please correct me if I am wrong I did not like this game before just because it was a island simulator but starting to like how the Dev is living up to the games actual title now :)
Yeah it's now starting to really go somewhere with the story and a bit lewd stuff happening too new, though still quite little, but it's going forward now :p
Update seem to be like every 2 weeks, this was the second update this month.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@pastera

Actually getting caught in some instances in the game is a auto game over. Like when you are watching her masturbate on the last day and decide to jerk off and get caught the game will end with a game over. I just respond bad to her most of the time and as long as I keep it above 0 she'll be fine and when needed I just alter her sanity. Sanity does nothing in the game except cause a game over if it hits 0.

@tsunku

You would have to find the game sscript file and then you could always just alter the MC's responses to the daughter right before she gets naked to something like. Take your top off bitch or whatever you want. I changed her boyturds name in the game to dad so when she's having sex she's having sex with her dad instead.

HorneyMoon

Oct 7, 2018
Hi guys, Im new here. The basic dessciption looks promissing and intriguing. My question - is there a lot of playable content as of "Day 6" or its more like a teaser and a proof of a concept?

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Well it's starting to get really Good! Animations so far are some of best i've seen, It could do with a New character "IMO" Let's say one of the Air stewardesses is found on the other side of the island? Thus bringing a jealousy/threesome ETC: to the game But that's something to consider for further Updates? As it is this Game as a great foundation & likable MC + Girl,.. I for one am looking forward to the next update!

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Well it's starting to get really Good! Animations so far are some of best i've seen, It could do with a New character "IMO" Let's say one of the Air stewardesses is found on the other side of the island? Thus bringing a jealousy/threesome ETC: to the game But that's something to consider for further Updates? As it is this Game as a great foundation & likable MC + Girl,.. I for one am looking forward to the next update!
or maybe his daughter is secretly a twin and the twin is wrecked on the island too! haha

Reactions: frozted
3.30 star(s) 119 Votes