Lunas

Jun 4, 2018
is this harem? or group sex? idk
2 people 1 island technically father daughter but you could put brother sister with only a few dialog options seeming off ex boyfriend might work too.

Day 6 continues the day there are a few more scenes and some of the oral is extended and there are a few options that might push things with her.

can i bang the daughter? someone reply thx
not yet but she has a few dreams you might like.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
whats the variable for the daughter's identifier? my savegame is too old for that, I get "your [none] is looking at you."

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Hi guys, Im new here. The basic dessciption looks promissing and intriguing. My question - is there a lot of playable content as of "Day 6" or its more like a teaser and a proof of a concept?
There is already content for quite some time of fun. No actual sex though.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Well it's starting to get really Good! Animations so far are some of best i've seen, It could do with a New character "IMO" Let's say one of the Air stewardesses is found on the other side of the island? Thus bringing a jealousy/threesome ETC: to the game But that's something to consider for further Updates? As it is this Game as a great foundation & likable MC + Girl,.. I for one am looking forward to the next update!
Although I understand the allure of threesomes, I believe a third character would disrupt the premises of solitude, isolation and detachment from society and curious eyes which led a normal father and daughter couple to dive into a lustful relationship!

Reactions: frozted

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
Although I understand the allure of threesomes, I believe a third character would disrupt the premises of solitude, isolation and detachment from society and curious eyes which led a normal father and daughter couple to dive into a lustful relationship!
Exactly this. The isolation is really the important psychological detail which makes the whole thing plausible.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
macOS version is b0rked:

Code:
macOS version is b0rked:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive images/dan1/dan1.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/private/var/folders/pl/sykpzxlx5yb2g4vs76lncfdc0000gq/T/AppTranslocation/425ADE9B-3598-494A-A160-71AD9EE4CD0C/d/LewdIsland.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "/private/var/folders/pl/sykpzxlx5yb2g4vs76lncfdc0000gq/T/AppTranslocation/425ADE9B-3598-494A-A160-71AD9EE4CD0C/d/LewdIsland.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 357, in main
    renpy.game.script.load_script()  # sets renpy.game.script.
  File "/private/var/folders/pl/sykpzxlx5yb2g4vs76lncfdc0000gq/T/AppTranslocation/425ADE9B-3598-494A-A160-71AD9EE4CD0C/d/LewdIsland.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 266, in load_script
    self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
  File "/private/var/folders/pl/sykpzxlx5yb2g4vs76lncfdc0000gq/T/AppTranslocation/425ADE9B-3598-494A-A160-71AD9EE4CD0C/d/LewdIsland.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 671, in load_appropriate_file
    raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))

Darwin-17.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196

Sun Oct 28 23:16:37 2018

Reactions: amcp

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
When you cook fish on a stick over a fire you leave the skin (scales & all) on to hold in some of the juices and hold the flesh together. It peels right off once cooked. The problem with cooking her fish without cleaning (gutting) it first is that the guts would've burst inside, tainting the flesh and making it inedible to anyone with functioning tastebuds. The scales would not be the problem.

Reactions: Dark Cloud

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
save files never work. Do I have to start again like any other previous updates? :mad:
:mad:

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
So that's it? The fingering scenes only in the update? I like that the dev is finally paying attention to this, but a lot of us don't even enjoy anal. Ah, well.

Reactions: supermanz95

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
After her dazzling appearance in Dating my Daughter Fili-Lija announced thru her agent she was appearing in a new project....

She also appeared in My Cute Roommate as well. As Barbara.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I really enjoyed this game, it has this easy going flow to it, was surprised how much content the dev can come up with on such a relatively small island, the dialogue is funny and interesting, the scenarios, scenes, posing and lighting are all good, the girls model is like not shit goblin version of DmD which makes her spectacular in comparison. What was neither here nor there for me ware the lewd scenes, you have this nice slow burn theme going then you get the ex-boyfriend scenes thrown at you, they are quite lengthy and waried spoiling the flow of narrative, it made sense in some way thought because the memories/dreams at the end ware connected to the male MC, hopefully there wont be anymore of such direction and the boat is just an delusion. Other than that the game was a pleasant experience

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
I am getting the same error with this latest release.
Me too...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Volumes/My Passport/GAMES/LewdIsland_Day6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Volumes/My Passport/GAMES/LewdIsland_Day6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "/Volumes/My Passport/GAMES/LewdIsland_Day6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "/Volumes/My Passport/GAMES/LewdIsland_Day6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 671, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Are the father and daughter actually on a yacht or is this a hallucination?

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes