Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Quite nice update this one, seems like things are moving a bit forward now, or are they?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: KiGa

pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
rather finger in her pussy, than asshole - unfortunately no choice ..:confused:

Dex022

Oct 11, 2018
Can't get pass laptop from suitcase scene after girl enters password.Clear bug with screen goes green and i can go back but can't progress past windows screen scene. Also pick up knife scene from box had green screen bug but somehow game managed to continue. Really can't understand so many obvious bugs as i am sure it is not only me.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
there is none, cuz the dad is a man, not a wimpy little boy...
Well, if you check the listed tags, you can see female domination tag there, it's just that there isn't any FemDom content just yet, unless you count "nope, I'm deleting these pictures so that you won't have them to fap on" as FemDom, it was pretty rude of her to blue-ball him like that xD
But nah, no FemDom just yet as far as I know.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Well, if you check the listed tags, you can see female domination tag there, it's just that there isn't any FemDom content just yet, unless you count "nope, I'm deleting these pictures so that you won't have them to fap on" as FemDom, it was pretty rude of her to blue-ball him like that XD
But nah, no FemDom just yet as far as I know.
haha man i am so blind, when i said that, i looked and somehow missed seeing it...

Reactions: Eerie Entity

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Eerie Entity

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game use to allow the MC to act and reply however they pleased towards the daughter but then later the DEV changed it to make the MC a pussy and force you to reply only one way towards the daughter so in a way the daughter is now dominate over the dad as he's now been made into a fucking pussy. (Unless your like me and just reply however you fucking want and then just cheat sanity back up.)

Reactions: CaptMorgan76
3.30 star(s) 119 Votes