xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
Are they drinking sea water? There seems to be a lot of dream sequences in this game.
you can drink any water as long as you boil it and let the steam condense into another container

if you join the SAS, you will be drinking your own piss within the first month during training

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yeah that's how you distill water and turn corn-mash into shine.

paladin07

May 28, 2017

Hey everyone,
Lewd Island day 7 dawn has just been released for $30+ Patrons. Hope you'll enjoy it!

It includes 207 new images, 2 new characters and 2 NEW LOCATIONS and some bug fixes found in the previous versions.

It will be released this Sunday for $20 Patrons, and $10 Patrons a week after that. This month there's gonna be another release for everyone and I think you're gonna love it!

What is happening at the moment is very important for some future events and what's gonna happen to our heroes. As always, watch out for your sanity level (but you won't be needing it for this update)!

All Android users should be able to update their previous version, and keep their save files. There is also a way to keep your save files even if you remove the game from the device, so let me know if you want me to have some sort of a guide to help you out with it. If you find a bug, or have any kind of issues with the game, please let me know.

Download it from this

It's available for: Windows, Mac, Linux and Android

Let me know down in the comments what you think about this update.

Have fun! Cheers! :)

Reactions: 19Castiel23

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
He start with "dawn", probably more a 4 pieces.
Well they are releasing "2 parts" this month. The first part "dawn" has 207 images. If we assume the second part is similar in size, that's about 400+ images total for the month. Which is a decent sized update for a part-time monthly update, seeing that the last update(s) were last month. What makes me wonder is why split them in 2 parts when it is going to be released in the same month anyway. It's a bit weird but at least we're getting more content quicker this time around? lol

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Well they are releasing "2 parts" this month. The first part "dawn" has 207 images. If we assume the second part is similar in size, that's about 400+ images total for the month. Which is a decent sized update for a part-time monthly update, seeing that the last update(s) were last month. What makes me wonder is why split them in 2 parts when it is going to be released in the same month anyway. It's a bit weird but at least we're getting more content quicker this time around? lol
I am not complaining, it was just an observation about the "title" of the update. 400 renders in a month is more than a decent size, is good. Last update surprise me, finally things with daughter start to move, I am curious about this one.

Reactions: blahblah25

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Maybe there are 2 releases to make it easier on the dev. to render the update in smaller bites at a time.
What ever the reason for the double update it's good the game is starting to get it's act together and maybe live up to it's potential.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
'2 new characters' I am very curious to know how they got on the island did a boat sink or did the F and D witness another plane crash would be interesting to find out

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
You know maybe the father and the daughter are not actually on Earth. Perhaps they were captured by aliens and are living in a simulated Earth terrarium in an alien zoo. Twilight Zone Island.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
You know maybe the father and the daughter are not actually on Earth. Perhaps they were captured by aliens and are living in a simulated Earth terrarium in an alien zoo. Twilight Zone Island.
Aliens studying earthlings resistance level to inbreeding. Brilliant!

Reactions: RustyV
3.30 star(s) 119 Votes